Billyboat

SLH

Starfighter

GSC

KK

AG

B

Burned Haze

What do you think of the strain Starfighter ?( grow wise and smoking wise , if u have smoked it before)?

great updates as always :).

Billyboat

Billyboat

What do you think of the strain Starfighter ?( grow wise and smoking wise , if u have smoked it before)?

great updates as always :).

I haven't smoked it yet, as I took a 3 month long smoke break, but I love the way it grows, massive Christmas trees of a purplish, rock hard, frosted, budz. It is 100% a keeper in my book.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Bro you are straight killing it. Beautiful work Billyboat.

The kosher looks a little leafy to me but you got it stacking good! The lemon looks perfect.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Bro you are straight killing it. Beautiful work Billyboat.

The kosher looks a little leafy to me but you got it stacking good! The lemon looks perfect.

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words!!

Yea I think I ran the grow a little longer going into flower then I should have, but the KK is throwing out some nice little 2-3 inch top nugs and are super dense!

neverbreak

neverbreak

beautiful n massively epic grow bro! u got those girls dialed in perfectly.

neverbreak

sixstring

sixstring

Hell yeah its all good, I seen those colas in one of those earlier shots and thought damn those are gunna be nice.love the color in the gsc to man, nice work in here.

burn4me

burn4me

:wideyed::wideyed:nice work
im digging the list of gems you got. doesnt look like cookie crumbs to me:hungry:

Billyboat

Billyboat

Hell yeah its all good, I seen those colas in one of those earlier shots and thought damn those are gunna be nice.love the color in the gsc to man, nice work in here.

Thanks! I'm gonna chop the SF at day 55 cuz I don't wanna any bud rot. The rest of the room is going 65-70 days. The SF is a fast finisher, 53-56 days and done!

very nice grow Billyboat.

Appreciate it! Been a lot of fun and a great learning experience!

Kosher Kush..... definitely one of my top 3 choices :D . looking dank bro. great job so far

It's my first run with her and I can wait to try it!

looking super uniform, very nice work

Thanks! First few weeks of stretch were a pain but hopefully come harvest time it puts a smile on me and my patients faces.

:wideyed::wideyed:nice work
im digging the list of gems you got. doesnt look like cookie crumbs to me:hungry:

This is my first time playing with cookies and she seems to be putting out nicely. She doesn't even have an over head light above her, just getting overlapping light from the trays, and it's get rotated every few days. Rock hard purple buds and mini colas!

Latest posts

Top Bottom