The One man 15k SS#4 Aptus Show

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Nice set up Billyboat, 15k for one man must be allot of work. Looks like you got it handled pretty good

Billyboat

Billyboat

What up billy goat, very nice grow!been watching for a bit now, in the second pic is that a humidifier on the ground , white box with 4" tubes coming off of it?

Yep that's it. I used to have the mainland mart humifiders but I didn't like the way they were built, simple computer fan, 2 12 disc foggers, and some 3" ducting and it's all set.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Nice set up Billyboat, 15k for one man must be allot of work. Looks like you got it handled pretty good

Thanks! 15k is just one room :)! I'm Currently building out another larger facility as well, I will also run almost all by my lonesome. I do all the construction and electrical work myself as well.

( except for trimming)

I have very good time management skills and I am married to my work. And I'm still young with more energy then a red bull, (hence why I would never ever do drugs)

Cheers

Last edited:
Billyboat

Billyboat

You must be one busy guy. Trimming is what i probably hate the most lol,

Busy as a bumble bee! But I'm loving it!

Trimmings sucks the most. I would give my left arm to be able to use a trim machine, but all of these meds go to the coop as top shelf meds and every bud needs to look perfect, so 10-20 trimmers must be used.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I heard the trim machines dont do as good of a job has hand trimming. You got good army of trimmers. I agree the bud must look top shelf

Billyboat

Billyboat

Some Cookies...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Whats up fellow farmers? Thought I would share a little preview of something I've been working very hard on building. I've never hung a piece of drywall or framed a wall until now. It took 27 days of dedication for this to come to be. I wasted a lot of wood and materials learning how to frame, drywall, and run electrical but it's finished!

For those of you who can frame a wall and build it square, I applaud you, it took me 2 days to hang the "exterior door" and it was the hardest part about this darn build, I'm no carpenter!

What I have to show you is
15 1k Bulbs
13 Large AAW
2 Vertical 1k's
3 Mini Splits for A/C
Ultra Sonic Humidifier
Santa Fe Max Dry
2 Can 150's

Beds of SS#4 cut with perlite and worm castings

All hand watered.

Nutrients: PBP + Aptus additives and weekly teas of OGBioWar

A lot of people tend to bash Aptus but for me it works great, so no bashing allowed here please.

Everything is on wheels and can be moved around like a game of tetris.

Strains are:
Alien Grenades (sour d pheno)
Wilma (columbian gold crossed with something grand) Tested 24.2%4%CBD
Super Lemon Haze
Starfighter
Kosher Kush
True OG
GSC (forum cut)

Gonna be flipping them next week.

I am trying something new with the 3 Vertical monsters, its a 13x5 screen and those ladies are in giant smart pots and are getting hit with the 2 vertical 1k's, and it should be interesting! Some plants are over veged for my liking, mostly due to getting this room built, as I built around plants.

Hope you enjoy!
Holy Bejebus Homer Simpson Dohhhh unbelieveable! That is just an incredible impressive grow to the nth degree. I was feeling cocky about having upgraded and graduated from 2k to 3k and now I'm like whoooooo Bluzzzzzboyyyyy, you got a whole lot of growing up to do still.........
Best to you in all your amazing grow endeavors!!!
Bluzboy Agape

Billyboat

Billyboat

Holy Bejebus Homer Simpson Dohhhh unbelieveable! That is just an incredible impressive grow to the nth degree. I was feeling cocky about having upgraded and graduated from 2k to 3k and now I'm like whoooooo Bluzzzzzboyyyyy, you got a whole lot of growing up to do still.........
Best to you in all your amazing grow endeavors!!!
Bluzboy Agape

Thank you! I started in a closet with a home made cfl fixture and then the growing bug took hold. We all gotta start somewhere! Now I'm addicted and obsessed with growing.

They are loving the ca25 foliar and also hit em with heavy 16 foliar spray. Leaves a nice leaf shine.

Starting week 2...ever so slight leaf curf, going to back off the feed a wee bit and hit with an og biowar tea.

Last edited:
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Thank you! I started in a closet with a home made cfl fixture and then the growing bug took hold. We all gotta start somewhere! Now I'm addicted and obsessed with growing.

They are loving the ca25 foliar and also hit em with heavy 16 foliar spray. Leaves a nice leaf shine.

Starting week 2...ever so slight leaf curf, going to back off the feed a wee bit and hit with an og biowar tea.

View attachment 430523 View attachment 430524 View attachment 430525
What kind of lamps you usin

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Amazing, I am just dumbfounded. I started with a 1k and three plants in a walk in closet. Now I am vegging one bedroom 10 x 12 with 8 bulb T5's and I just outgrew a SJ DR240 8' x 8' foot tent and 2k for flowering and went to a 12 x 14 open Flower/Bloom room, pulled carpet, re-floored with new vinyl flooring, running with 3k HPS and adding another 1k after I get another 20 amp breaker put into the panel with wire and box to support it. Running 15 to 18 plants at a time currently. With the 4th light once installed will be running 24 to 28 plants at a time. Using 1000 watt Hydrofarm switchable magnetics. Would like to upgrade to Solis, or Quantum, some quality digital ballasts as soon as I can. Really just impressive grow and flower room you have there. I am astonished and awed to the nth degree.
BB

Last edited:
Billyboat

Billyboat

What kind of lamps you usin

After running sides by sides with hortilux, solistek, and various other brands I've settled on the interlux bulbs sold by dl wholesale. I get them for 22 bucks and change em out every round.

Amazing, I am just dumbfounded. I started with a 1k and three plants in a walk in closet. Now I am vegging one bedroom 10 x 12 with 8 bulb T5's and I just outgrew a SJ DR240 8' x 8' foot tent and 2k for flowering and went to a 12 x 14 open Flower/Bloom room, pulled carpet, re-floored with new vinyl flooring, running with 3k HPS and adding another 1k after I get another 20 amp breaker put into the panel with wire and box to support it. Running 15 to 18 plants at a time currently. With the 4th light once installed will be running 24 to 28 plants at a time. Using 1000 watt Hydrofarm switchable magnetics. Would like to upgrade to Solis, or Quantum, some quality digital ballasts as soon as I can. Really just impressive grow and flower room you have there. I am astonished and awed to the nth degree.
BB

Sounds like how I started!

Check out my 12k vert room in the trees section if you wanna see, what I call the space ship lol

Cheers

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

@Billyboat you have such nice clean room and beautiful healthy girls

Did the interlux out perform the hortilux by a pretty big margin? When i started out i used nothing but hortilux and was happy, but if you say they are better I take your word for it.

Billyboat

Billyboat

@Billyboat you have such nice clean room and beautiful healthy girls

Did the interlux out perform the hortilux by a pretty big margin? When i started out i used nothing but hortilux and was happy, but if you say they are better I take your word for it.

Thanks!

I can't say it out performed the hortilux but I didn't notice a loss in quality or yield, but I did start saving $.

Cheers

Billyboat

Billyboat

Handwatering that is a lot of work man. But beautiful garden, loving it.

45 min or so to water 150 gallons each time, ain't too bad. It makes me touch all the plants and pull any dead leafs from the undersides.

I'm was going to add octa bubblers but I'll be shutting down this room in a run or two, for a revamp of gavitas and vert lighting.

Top Bottom