The One man 15k SS#4 Aptus Show

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

Mainland mart has the best price...house of hydro on ebay has em too

I think gettogo has a tutorial on the farm...

Billyboat

Billyboat

I only fill them up 3/4 of the way so, 8-10" max, and it's only 5-6" of actual media as the bottom 2" is perlite, along with the top 2".

Roots go nuts with the lateral growth.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Chugging along. Plants are doing very well, I'm hand watering every two days, stalks are huge!!
The cookies under the Nanolux DE on the mover are killing it, they are 2.5' away from the fixture, with nothing but praying leaves.
2fun
Funfun

grower4life

grower4life

Thanks brotha! I really blame it all on my Iponic 624, it keeps the environment perfect within a % or two. I Keep the Ph in check and hand water every 2 days! Let nature do the rest!

Cheers

Billy Goat the Iponic 624 is a humidifier correct, I'm located in the bay area and use dehumidifiers but not humidifiers, I like to keep RH around 50 to 55 in veg and 45 to 50 in flower. R u in a dryer climate? What do you run ur RH in veg and flower?

Billyboat

Billyboat

Billy Goat the Iponic 624 is a humidifier correct, I'm located in the bay area and use dehumidifiers but not humidifiers, I like to keep RH around 50 to 55 in veg and 45 to 50 in flower. R u in a dryer climate? What do you run ur RH in veg and flower?

No, an iponic 624 is a total environment cloud based controller...I control from my iphone...instant alerts...it controls two flower rooms and does data logging...

In veg I run 70-75% hum and flower I run 65-68% till about week 4-5 and then I slowly drop it down.

grower4life

grower4life

No, an iponic 624 is a total environment cloud based controller...I control from my iphone...instant alerts...it controls two flower rooms and does data logging...

In veg I run 70-75% hum and flower I run 65-68% till about week 4-5 and then I slowly drop it down.

BIlly G that's a sic piece of equipment I'm Gona do some research on it, sounds like its ideal for a few of my locations. You mind if I pm u ? I'd like to chat a bit.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Are you still running pbp as your base? Have you tried heavy16 with aptus?
How high & low do you run your Ppm's during flower?

Yea I've tried heavy 16... Shit was crazy expensive for a base IMO.

I'm still rocking PBP, I've ran PBP as a base for 6 years, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I stay around 1.4 ec and peak at 1.8 during pk booster times

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Super lush in there homie! happy for you, looks like itll be a solid harvest.

confu

Top Bottom