The One man 15k SS#4 Aptus Show

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Your hard work and dedication is definitely showing! Impressive...very impressive!

Offdarips

Offdarips

I have a issue running the Aptus with heavy 16 we are in we 5 of flower and just notice on 10 of our trees a burn on the fan leaves on the top of the trees.
Running Aptus only twice a week with caps tea once a week. We also Foliar spray canna boost once week at 6 ml per gal up to week1- 4

We are going in at 900 ppms run off 950
Ph going in 6.0 runoff 6.2
We are also using CalMag Plus on non Aptus days with heavy base , then on Aptus days we use MassBoost on we weeks 3&5
Here's a pic of the leaf

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I have a issue running the Aptus with heavy 16 we are in we 5 of flower and just notice on 10 of our trees a burn on the fan leaves on the top of the trees.
Running Aptus only twice a week with caps tea once a week. We also Foliar spray canna boost once week at 6 ml per gal up to week1- 4 View attachment 463921
We are going in at 900 ppms run off 950
Ph going in 6.0 runoff 6.2
We are also using CalMag Plus on non Aptus days with heavy base , then on Aptus days we use MassBoost on we weeks 3&5
Here's a pic of the leaf
You need to start your own thread..

Offdarips

Offdarips

Yea I've tried heavy 16... Shit was crazy expensive for a base IMO.

I'm still rocking PBP, I've ran PBP as a base for 6 years, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I stay around 1.4 ec and peak at 1.8 during pk booster times

We've ran heavy 16 with Aptus for two runs now looking for some help because at week 5 our top & middle fan leaves start burning. We are going to switch to PBP would like to know your feed schedule from week 1 of flower to the end? How many times a week are you using Aptus? Are you using Aptus MassBoost or did you just use Calimagic?

Billyboat

Billyboat

Been crazy busy...100+ hour work weeks are kicking my butt.

We've ran heavy 16 with Aptus for two runs now looking for some help because at week 5 our top & middle fan leaves start burning. We are going to switch to PBP would like to know your feed schedule from week 1 of flower to the end? How many times a week are you using Aptus? Are you using Aptus MassBoost or did you just use Calimagic?

I don't know the exact measurements as I am mixing hundreds of gallons at a time with multi res's

I am using from aptus:
Fasilator, bloomboost, peakboost, and finale boost as per their schedule. I feed with fasilator and bloom boost every watering and I alternate the other additives as I feel the plants need them.

I dropped Cali magic and went back to cal mag + at 250 ppm.
I mix about 600-700 ppm of PBP for a base.
After aptus it jumps up a few hundred ppm.

Beginning of flower I'm around 1.2 ec
After week 3-4 it jumps to 1.4
5-7 I peak around 1.6-1.7
And then I flush with teas and base around 250 ppm.

I make weekly og biowar teas and sometimes will just water in a tea plus 250 ppm of calmag.

4 weeks in

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

9 plants per light is too many, I rearranged them to 6 per light during the first week of veg and they still filled out nice.

First week of flower...
SLH and cookies row
View attachment 456075
Starfighter, true og, fpog
View attachment 456076
View attachment 456077

Awesome work man. You're a complete beast and inspiration in terms of work ethic. One question: are those large plants in the back right corner of the last pic under a light? They look like they are right in front of the carbon filter.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Awesome work man. You're a complete beast and inspiration in terms of work ethic. One question: are those large plants in the back right corner of the last pic under a light? They look like they are right in front of the carbon filter.

Yea I have a 1000w Nanolux DE on a light mover, moving 5 feet covering those plants...

Thanks! This is going to be a bumper crop, at 7 weeks right now. I have been lagging on updates as I've been insanely busy with almost 50k in flower (or about to flower), 2 veg rooms and two locations...and trimming and processing...

Pic Taken on day 45...
SF, Lemon, True, Cookies
SF
7weeksLemon

7Weeksog
Cooks

Last edited:
coloradro

coloradro

Love seeing grows like this it just reminds me that one person can achieve a lot with the right mindset and motivation! ill be posting up a thread of my grows soon and am sure we can bounce ideas and such i run an agrowtek controller so i appreciate control over the enviroment as i see you do...

great thread filled with a lot of useful info i will defantely be using a few things ive read along the way much respect

Dro

Billyboat

Billyboat

Love seeing grows like this it just reminds me that one person can achieve a lot with the right mindset and motivation! ill be posting up a thread of my grows soon and am sure we can bounce ideas and such i run an agrowtek controller so i appreciate control over the enviroment as i see you do...

great thread filled with a lot of useful info i will defantely be using a few things ive read along the way much respect

Dro

Thanks! Staying on top of things is the only way I manage. I even quit medicating because I just don't have time and I have to be at 100% on top of my game. Don't put off till tomorrow, what you can do today...Thats my motto...If I adhere to a strict schedule, it really isn't all that bad, the only things that kick my butt are choppin and trimmin...

Link4 is building me a custom controller to control all 7 of my rooms, ph dosing, watering, data logging, and a few new features that I got to help design! Going to be super sick!!

Cheers

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Thanks! Staying on top of things is the only way I manage. I even quit medicating because I just don't have time and I have to be at 100% on top of my game. Don't put off till tomorrow, what you can do today...Thats my motto...If I adhere to a strict schedule, it really isn't all that bad, the only things that kick my butt are choppin and trimmin...

Link4 is building me a custom controller to control all 7 of my rooms, ph dosing, watering, data logging, and a few new features that I got to help design! Going to be super sick!!

Cheers
7 rooms. Get the fuck out. Lol

coloradro

coloradro

Cheers

I agree man harvest time is the time I hate the most haha I don't usually trim but when I fire the trimmers for not doing a good job then I end up trimming everything myself haha

Interested in seeing your new control unit!

Dro

smokie

smokie

How do you like the Iponic?
If you have all the equipment can you plug in VPD settings and let the iponic take it from there or is it all individual setting heat/ac humid/dehumid etc?

Billyboat

Billyboat

How do you like the Iponic?
If you have all the equipment can you plug in VPD settings and let the iponic take it from there or is it all individual setting heat/ac humid/dehumid etc?

I love the iponic, a lot. It has been the missing link in my garden as every aspect is controlled. It lets me know when a co2 tank is empty within 60 sec of it running out.

The 624 doesn't have a VPD calculator built in but their Greenhouse controllers do, the 1100-1800 models do.
Its all an individual setting for each device right now.

I'm going to be retrofitting this place with all DE fixtures in the next few weeks! Going to be a sweet upgrade!!

lurrabq

lurrabq

Whats up fellow farmers? Thought I would share a little preview of something I've been working very hard on building. I've never hung a piece of drywall or framed a wall until now. It took 27 days of dedication for this to come to be. I wasted a lot of wood and materials learning how to frame, drywall, and run electrical but it's finished!

For those of you who can frame a wall and build it square, I applaud you, it took me 2 days to hang the "exterior door" and it was the hardest part about this darn build, I'm no carpenter!

What I have to show you is
15 1k Bulbs
13 Large AAW
2 Vertical 1k's
3 Mini Splits for A/C
Ultra Sonic Humidifier
Santa Fe Max Dry
2 Can 150's

Beds of SS#4 cut with perlite and worm castings

All hand watered.

Nutrients: PBP + Aptus additives and weekly teas of OGBioWar

A lot of people tend to bash Aptus but for me it works great, so no bashing allowed here please.

Everything is on wheels and can be moved around like a game of tetris.

Strains are:
Alien Grenades (sour d pheno)
Wilma (columbian gold crossed with something grand) Tested 24.2%4%CBD
Super Lemon Haze
Starfighter
Kosher Kush
True OG
GSC (forum cut)

Gonna be flipping them next week.

I am trying something new with the 3 Vertical monsters, its a 13x5 screen and those ladies are in giant smart pots and are getting hit with the 2 vertical 1k's, and it should be interesting! Some plants are over veged for my liking, mostly due to getting this room built, as I built around plants.

Hope you enjoy!
Hmmm.....Wilma sounds like one I'd like to 'date'!

Top Bottom