The Oompa Loompas have landed

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Whats the difference btwn the yeti bx2 and the f3's? I assume the bx2 is gonna lean towards their cut and the f3's idk what to expect!

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

With 60pks this may just last a few hrs to a day. But if the snowmen dont drop im sure their will be another drop in the near future. I wanna see the bin #'s to see if we dug our grave, lol, but im also gonna assume the snowmen may be a limited release at a higher bin considering the noise made so it may drop individually.

C

CBGB

I've never ordered here but have been hunting loompa gear since I lost my HB cut. Where do I find these listed? I see no loompa farm in the list of breeders. Is it listed after it drops? An info would be appreciated!

PHEN

PHEN

I've never ordered here but have been hunting loompa gear since I lost my HB cut. Where do I find these listed? I see no loompa farm in the list of breeders. Is it listed after it drops? An info would be appreciated!

Logic will let us know when they're up, you'll see a section for Loompa Farms when they are, be fast cuz they won't last. Gotta send payment International Express, extra 40 bones if you're in the US and you'll get your beans no worries..

C

CBGB

Thanks @PHEN I would hate to miss the just because I couldn't find the link. I will be as fast as possible hopefully my internet connect holds up. I'm in the middle of no where. So I guess my day will go like this refresh refresh refresh.

PHEN

PHEN

Lol, join the club..Been waiting on this for a while now. No prob @CBGB..I don't post much, but Im a professional lurker lmao. Get those fingers ready!!

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I bet there will be packs available the next day! C'mon, 60 packs in one day, i bless its that successful but i cant see it, now by day 2, yup!

Latest posts

Top Bottom