The Oompa Loompas have landed

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

This process reminds me of a song by renowned composer Francesco Zappa entitled "The Torture Never Stops". It seems our sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop is sporting a green pageboy cut and orange skin.

zeke

zeke

I pimp hoes so I'm stuck in the caddie all day on my iPhone. Damn it hard out hear fo a pimp... Luckily hitting the refresh button is an excellent exercise for keeping ones pimp hand "strenth" at an acceptable level.

zeke

zeke

Actually my stable is stocked with man hoes right now. What with the economy and all, man hoeing is making a comeback. There are way more prospective female johns than you might think. I actually got my start in the manwhore industry years ago after being paroled on a rather lengthy incarceration due to an unfortunate instance involving an underground gerbil fighting ring. Apparently it isn't illegal to fight gerbils to the death but betting on the outcome is. I also underestimated the amount of trauma that was sustained by my ex life partner Mario's colon during the event.

Top Bottom