The Oompa Loompas have landed

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Shit I refreshed the page @ 8:15 have the kids a bath refreshed again amd it was over. fffuuccckkkk

619ster

619ster

That was funny!! At least I scored myself some clones today. Alaskan Thunderfuck and Malawi Kush oh yes!! Congrats to those who scored. I may have to make the 2 hr trip to their collective someday and score me some Loompa's beans.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
So did I win the free pack? ;)

....because that would be dopeness:D

Man ya'll scored those beans mega fast. Congrats to the people that were rapidly refreshing and scored some. You all will love them. Good luck on your hunts fellow farmers ~SMF~

zeke

zeke

Boom! Hands off my free pack! Unless of course you wanna meet up and trade genetics? How far are you from a rest area bathroom? Hopefully that free pack is yeti bx2.

Green Dot

Green Dot

So here is my photo entry for the contest in this thread. This is my Yeti F3 female that is about as OG as it can possibly get. But awhile back at CC, Loompa suggested that if you see this diving sparrow leaf pattern on your Yeti, you more than likely have a true representation of the HB. Soooo... this is that...

Day 19 on these

Myco

Myco

*chants*

Re......stock..... re...... stock...... re....... stock....!!!

:)

Myco

Myco

Pretty sure GD already had some Moondawgs and Yeti's rolling... Unless I'm completely delirious... But he has some pics in a few posts above ;)

Top Bottom