the original og.

• Thread starter BUBBAKUSHKID
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

i met orgnkid on overgrow.. its been over 10 years now.. i got to learn how to grow such good weed from that man...i recently came home from an extended vacation.& i got 2 of my all time strains back from a very trused bro, he lost the buba, but the og was really all i care about.
its the one that started it all..

in this pic u see the ogers clone next to a og hybrid from cali connection i belive.
i will contiue to post throughout the next few months.
theese 2 lil moms are gona be the foundation to my next grow.. by the 1st of the year we should have a tent set up.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
i met orgnkid on overgrow.. its been over 10 years now.. i got to learn how to grow such good weed from that man...i recently came home from an extended vacation.& i got 2 of my all time strains back from a very trused bro, he lost the buba, but the og was really all i care about.
its the one that started it all..

in this pic u see the ogers clone next to a og hybrid from cali connection i belive.
i will contiue to post throughout the next few months.
theese 2 lil moms are gona be the foundation to my next grow.. by the 1st of the year we should have a tent set up.

Hmmm photos are missing.

outwest

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

im havin a little troubleguys..
gimmie a few mins..
this phone is not as easy to get the pics off of , like my last phone.

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

Well I don't know wtf happened but here are some others.I hope they show up
IMG 20121130 164619 1

IMG 20121130 174718
IMG 20121130 174726
IMG 20121130 174641
IMG 20121130 174619
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

What is up with the nana? What seeds did you pop to get that pheno. Is that strain also called "bullnana"?

Amber

Amber

im havin a little troubleguys..
gimmie a few mins..
this phone is not as easy to get the pics off of , like my last phone.
Your doing this from your phone? I need a thread on that.

Beautiful girl by the way. Must be a good bro. I almost forgot how sexy she is with all the wanna be decedents out there. All long and lean with that those voluptuous 3 finger tips.

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

The scrawny one.I pay1000 for her. Still one of the best investment over made.got the beans from c bay I think.from swerve.I had3 keepers .I Will find out the exact genetics later

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wwow, nice pickup bro. Id pay a g all day for a cut of the original OGK! It would be neat to pick Orgnkids brain for a while! Keep us posted and updated with pics! Thanks for sharing bro. Peace,
Quest

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

i originally got the buba clone from the kushfarmers on overgrow.. they got it from orgnkid.
i pay 500 for 1 cut. sent in a ziplock bag with its roots dangling. like they took it out of their easy cloner , then sent it overnite to me.

then i met orgnkd & he got me 2 buba clones in 4x4 grodan, a yumbolt clone,& the blackberry clone, 50 s1 bubabeans, & more beans i couldve never gotten anywhere.it was like a box full of beans. they were in ruberbanded stax of like 10-15 packs of each strain.. hes all pick what ever you want.. just gimie cuts of the selected few..im talkin dutch flowers. sssc, soma,etc...
then a few months later i got the og clone from him. the rest is history...

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Nice....that shit is history.......

Keep the info coming. Love it.

hahaha
50 s1 bubba's shit like 12 years ago.....haha same as og....and people wonder why there are so many phenos around.....It's like people completely forgot that shit was just as/if not more rowdy back then.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Orgnkid was a very stand up guy. Dude was nuts with everything he had going on! Just mind blowing! He sent me his Banana OG and I was very honored! Last I heard he had a pretty bad BHO accident. Wonder what ever happened with him??

You are a very lucky person if you still have any of his original genetics. The man was a pioneer doing it VERY big. Brings back memories of the CW and OG days.

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

yeah.. he had a near death bho accident..one of the bad things about being a pioneer. is sometimes you gota learn things the hard way..i saw him not to long after the explosion.. he had to get lots of grafting.. but hes fine now... still smokin wax everyday...

Top Bottom