the original og.

• Thread starter BUBBAKUSHKID
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

yeah.. he had a near death bho accident..one of the bad things about being a pioneer. is sometimes you gota learn things the hard way..i saw him not to long after the explosion.. he had to get lots of grafting.. but hes fine now... still smokin wax everyday...
what ever became of all those beans homie??

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

yeah.. he had a near death bho accident..one of the bad things about being a pioneer. is sometimes you gota learn things the hard way..i saw him not to long after the explosion.. he had to get lots of grafting.. but hes fine now... still smokin wax everyday...

Damn...that is some gnarly shit right there.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

isnt that the nana banana? i should consult mooniegoogoo on that since he had that cut last i heard of her. sounds like dank upon dank there bubbakushkid.

Amber

Amber

The scrawny one.I pay1000 for her. Still one of the best investment over made.got the beans from c bay I think.from swerve.I had3 keepers .I Will find out the exact genetics later
Scrawny now maybe. I'd give you 2000 for her.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter

Thats really good. I actually heard his seeds might be making their way around soon, but who knows ;)

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

The beans you got from orgnkid.. Would like to know what happen to those as well..I'm sure there are many keeper to found.. Can't wait to see your original og flowered out.. Keep the info coming.. Peace

Aligee

Aligee

what beans
These here!!!

i originally got the buba clone from the kushfarmers on overgrow.. they got it from orgnkid.
i pay 500 for 1 cut. sent in a ziplock bag with its roots dangling. like they took it out of their easy cloner , then sent it overnite to me.

then i met orgnkd & he got me 2 buba clones in 4x4 grodan, a yumbolt clone,& the blackberry clone, 50 s1 bubabeans, & more beans i couldve never gotten anywhere.it was like a box full of beans. they were in ruberbanded stax of like 10-15 packs of each strain.. hes all pick what ever you want.. just gimie cuts of the selected few..im talkin dutch flowers. sssc, soma,etc...
then a few months later i got the og clone from him. the rest is history...

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

honestly after cracking somany beans, i found that if there wasnt any buba or og or sour in a cross, then i didnt like it & the people dont wana pay for it.. so most beans were never selected.. just bloomed.. orgnkd used to literaly throw them away after 3 or 4 weeks if they werent producing resin/smell.. commercial ...was what we called it..& we werent looking for sativas..
so unfotunetly a lot were wasted imo..he still has a collection that would make any1 salvate..
im sure he will make beans for the public as soon as he can...weed is his life.....

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

so i got the clone back 2 weeks ago.. im a little ahead of schedual..i allready have a dozen cuts for the tent grow,..i was planing on setting it up the 1st of the year. but it looks like the cuts will be ready before christmass.. im gona put them in 20galon trashcans..sunshine #4, with advanced nutes grand master regiment, except no rhino skin..everything else though

Og cut
The next grow
Nana after toping 1time
Topped1time
Ogsolo
kweezy420

kweezy420

hows the sunshine mix #4? Are you gonna mix the sunshine with anything else?

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Cant wait to see how they do!

kweezy420

kweezy420

sweet, whats the difference between coco and sunshine mix?(if there is any)

i've used both and i dont see a difference at all, maybe its just me :confused:

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

I believe it's a mix of coco and peet.its also compatible with advanced nutes.now it also has mycoryzai in it now. A little more stable ph as well.

J

John Ditchweed

It is a peat first coco mix.... I like it as the mix I us straight up as well. Dry's out even in smart pots and does work well with advanced nute from what I can see as well. I have used a few different mixes and sunshine is the one for me. Though I dont see much of a difference in pro mix witch is 10 bucks a bale cheaper. Nice Og's Kushkid its a shame you lost the bubba favorite strain still to date.

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

Change of plans.I'm gona run six inch cubes,ebb/flow...Hydro is my favorite.I had lots of nutes in storage and it got really hot in there this summer.are all the nutes cooked??there all calcified or something,cuz there's chunks on the bottom of container.the bud candy is all weird.

Top Bottom