The PGR Plague W. T. F.

• Thread starter Dothraki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
sounds like some of the fuckery going on in southern oregon the past couple weeks. have seen three or four headlines of massive illegal ops being busted, between warehouses and outdoor ops. this was the caveat of government controlled legalization all the old school hippies that weren't down with legalization talked about. as soon as the green light was given, the real black market operators were going to find ways to produce at scale, and while the getting is good. fuck the growers they hire, those chumps make peanuts while the owners make bank and when the shop gets raided, who foots the bill? sure isn't the owner guarded behind layers of shadow LLCs. best bet is run boutique scale at most, produce your own fire, and fuck a dispensary tax. if i can grow my own tomatoes and produce a surplus i share with my neighbors, i'll do the same with cannabis, and that's a fight i'll go broke over. producing quality product for patients that it benefits, not just skivvy stoners looking to get high, is what matters to me.

Top Bottom