The PIG Is In Flower

• Thread starter Chipper Pig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chipper Pig

Hello fellow Farmers, I have decided to start my grow journal 15 days into flower. I have two rooms on the go, both at the same stage. In the 1.2x1.2 meter tent there is a girl called The Ultimate, from Dutch Passion. She is coupled to a 600HPS and a 91cm 30 watt 10.0 desert UVB light. Siting in a doubled up 30lt pot with coco, Run-To-Waste, House & Garden nutrient. Total grow time of 26 days, flipped to 12/12 with no 36 hour dark period.
The pig is in flower
The pig is in flower 2
The pig is in flower 3
The pig is in flower 4

C

Chipper Pig

My second grow is of an unknown strain that I have called Karragullen Cross. Grown before and is of good quality and quantity. There 2x50lt pots with coco, Run-To-Waste, House&Garden nutrient. Siting under 2x400Hps and 2x130 watt CFL's(6400 kelvin). Total grow time 32 day, with some thinning and LST. Flipped to 12/12 with no dark period.
P1000334

P1000333
P1000332
P1000331
P1000329

The Karragullen's seem to have faster flower development compared to The Ultimate. This is my first time growing The Ultimate also.

Intill next time, cheers.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Both plants look happy and ready to grow some buds! Those stems are seriously thick, I love a strong plant! Nice work so far Pig, keep it up! I'm sub'd

-Meeks

C

Chipper Pig

Both plants looks happy and ready to grow some buds! Those stems are seriously thick, I love a strong plant! Nice work so far Pig, keep it up! I'm sub'd

-Meeks
Thankyou you for stopping by my friend, some fat bud growth is what the doc ordered. Hopefully it is happy sailing!

C

Chipper Pig

Very nice looking plants bro gonna be some bushes of buds! have you ran the ultimate before?

Thanks Nugz. I sure am hoping for that! As for The Ultimate, a mate gave it to me when it was about 30cm tall. It was very yellow looking. He said his place was to cold for it. I nursed her back to good health then through her into the tent. She has been fairly happy since:)

C

Chipper Pig

Thankyou you for stopping by cat daddy. It seems like quite a friendly place here at the farm!

C

Chipper Pig

Hey farmers, got a couple of small outdoor shots. Their spare cutting I had, 1 White Rhino and 1 Karragullen. They have been outside for a 8-9 weeks or so. They both have flowered, but it is spring here now so they may revert back to grow. Not sure though.
P1000337
P1000338
P1000339

Karragullen Cross, Has been chewed by a snail or too.
P1000340
P1000341
P1000343

White Rhino. I ran out of rockwool cubes, so I put 2 cutting into this cube.

C

Chipper Pig

Hello all, update on the my two grow rooms. There are at day 21 of flower. Mixed more nutrient for both rooms, gave them - 60ml of H&G coco base
50ml multi zyme
50ml bud XL
50ml top boost
10ml root excelurator
150ml Budlink silica
pH-6.2
The Ultimate
P1000384
P1000387
P1000385

The Karragullen's
P1000389
P1000390
P1000392

I fogot to mention, i did F.I.M. the plant at the back.

C

Chipper Pig

I also picked the 2 small outdoor plants, very little on them. But is is something:)
P1000394
P1000396

I then mixed up some dirt containing homemade compost, cow shit, blood and bone, old eucalyptus mulch and good potting mix and planted out my new outdoor range. As follows
P1000380

Moby Dick
P1000381

Exodus Cheese
P1000382

The Ultimate
P1000383

Karragullen

I took these cutting about 3 weeks ago. I have also planted each pot out with a range of herbs, followed by a watering in of Seasol, Power Feed and Trace Elements.
P1000374

Intill next time, cheers.

C

Chipper Pig

Looking good in your part of the world Chipper Pig! Peace.
Thanks SNTSX. Everything is just fine here, both rooms are coming along fine. Although The Ultimte is going to take a while, it is behind the karragullen's by a fair way. I am keen to see how the 4-way outdoor grow off goes! I would rather them in the ground, but i need to be able to hide them every now and again. Their in a range of pots between 20lt and 30lt, so they should grow OK.

cheers

S

SNTSX

Four way grow off, sounds interesting. What strains would be competing?

C

Chipper Pig

Four way grow off, sounds interesting. What strains would be competing?
There is a Moby Dick, Exodus Cheese, The Ultimate and my original strain the Karragullen. They are spare 3 week old cuttings i had lelf over. Didn't have the heart to kill them!

The Mulls

The Mulls

hey hey Chipper .... aLL lookin mighty fine under tha glow .... . nice n stacked ... look forward to watching em fill out! :D
.... lolsy loves tha spilly ... sure coulda used 1 o those in my youngzer fairydayz ... loves my glass 2 much tho .. make a good wittle traveller? :p ....
U gots those pretty cuts out unda the sun already? ... daM u gonna have sum treez on your hands!! ... or am I running behind??? ... only juss nOw poppin tha beans .. to pick tha mums .. to take tha cuts .. to gro tha treez in tha wild Auzzie summer suN ... lolsyness ... aaaahhh wellz .. i get there .... o_O;)
cheers much ... Ms MullzY :p

C

Chipper Pig

hey hey Chipper .... aLL lookin mighty fine under tha glow .... . nice n stacked ... look forward to watching em fill out! :D
.... lolsy loves tha spilly ... sure coulda used 1 o those in my youngzer fairydayz ... loves my glass 2 much tho .. make a good wittle traveller? :p ....
U gots those pretty cuts out unda the sun already? ... daM u gonna have sum treez on your hands!! ... or am I running behind??? ... only juss nOw poppin tha beans .. to pick tha mums .. to take tha cuts .. to gro tha treez in tha wild Auzzie summer suN ... lolsyness ... aaaahhh wellz .. i get there .... o_O;)
cheers much ... Ms MullzY :p
Why how are ya going Mulls? It is good to see ya, cant wait to see them fill out. This is the best part of the grow by far!
As for spilly, it is the ultimate traveller. I only found i just recently, in my fishing bag. That was it's home for the last 6 months. A glass version of spilly would be ideal:)
The outdoor range will hopefully survive, they only had a few roots showing when i potted them up. I just ran out of indoor space for them. I have a heap of self sown tomatoes, basil and parsley starting to grow everywhere so the warmer weather is definitely on it's way. Trees is what i am after Ms Mullzy;) Your outdoor grows will come along fine, there is plenty of summer sun in this hot arse country. Well at least on my side!

Until next time, cheers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom