• Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
C

Chipper Pig

Hope they yield well for you.
I am hope so mate. I love some good bush!

whats up chipper, looking great. welcome to the farm

Thanks for the friendly welcome mate, Everything seems to be travelling along fairly well on this side. I have been reading reviews on The Ultimate, And there all bad. Hopefully the girl i have growing bucks this trend. She is looking OK at the moment.

Very nice. Once upon a time I had an inflatable bong. Great for travel!

outwest

Hello outwest, a inflatable bong is new to me. The spilly is pretty much a fishing box essential! A glass version would be the go though:)

C

Chipper Pig

G'day happy farmers, I thought i would put a few pics of some Bubble. Made with 120 gram of fresh frozen Karragullen trim, small bud and sugar leaf. I am still need some work on my photography skills!
P1000415

From top left to top right we have 160, 120, 90, 73. Botom left 45 bottom right 25.
P1000420

120 micron. 90 micron.
P1000418

73 micron

P1000417
P1000419
C

Chipper Pig

Hello, a quick update with revised dates. I had a look at my paper work and realised the number of days in to flower is wrong. I flipped to 12/12 on the 28/08/12. So their at day 24 of flower now!
P1000442

P1000440

P1000441

P1000439

The Karragullen
P1000445

P1000446

P1000448

P1000449

The Ultimate

Cheers Farmers;)

C

Chipper Pig

Farmers hello, sorry for the lack of updates. But my 2 month old Mac shit the tin, fixed under warranty. Well it is day 31 of flower and things are coming along well. The 2 Karragullens are starting to swell up fast, with alot of stem already covered by flower. They have a fresh sweet fruity smell. The Ultimate is alot slower going and is going to be in there for some time, It has a very strong cat piss smell to it!
P1000506

P1000507

P1000509

Cat Piss smelling Ultimate.
P1000516

P1000517
P1000518

P1000519
P1000520

The sweet and lovely Karragullen's. Flower development is massive compared to The Ultimate.

Cheers Farmers;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
G'day happy farmers, I thought i would put a few pics of some Bubble. Made with 120 gram of fresh frozen Karragullen trim, small bud and sugar leaf. I am still need some work on my photography skills!
View attachment 252867
From top left to top right we have 160, 120, 90, 73. Botom left 45 bottom right 25.
View attachment 252870
120 micron. 90 micron.
View attachment 252874
73 micron
bro what did you feed your cat :p:D..how did that dry up? looking good in here bro :D

C

Chipper Pig

It's more like, what cat did my dog eat! I had a small sample nugget of The Ultimate a few months back Jim, and same thing pungent cat piss small. They dont mention the stink in the grow reports. It did smoke up OK however. Not sure how this one will turn out though. The trusty old Karragullen's are doing as they do. They are original strain that i have had since the start of my grows, they have always out performed any import strain that i have grown. My last lot of bubble didn't really get a chance to dry mate. The 120, 90 and 73 all bubble at a flick of the lighter. The rest of the bubble i just store up and haven't really tried. I did just make another batch today, not as rushed as last time. I got a lot more product through out the range and better quaility too. I will put some pics up of the new batch soon. Cheers Jim

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
It's more like, what cat did my dog eat! I had a small sample nugget of The Ultimate a few months back Jim, and same thing pungent cat piss small. They dont mention the stink in the grow reports. It did smoke up OK however. Not sure how this one will turn out though. The trusty old Karragullen's are doing as they do. They are original strain that i have had since the start of my grows, they have always out performed any import strain that i have grown. My last lot of bubble didn't really get a chance to dry mate. The 120, 90 and 73 all bubble at a flick of the lighter. The rest of the bubble i just store up and haven't really tried. I did just make another batch today, not as rushed as last time. I got a lot more product through out the range and better quaility too. I will put some pics up of the new batch soon. Cheers Jim
thanks for the reply bro..:D

C

Chipper Pig

Hello folks, time for another irregular update. IT is now day 42 of flower and The Ultimate is looking very light on and not very dense at all. It does have a decent resin build up though. The breeders review reckons it has explosive bud growth in it's final weeks, so fingers crossed.
P1000659

P1000658

P1000657

It won't be the most productive plant, but as long as it smokes up ok i will be happy!

C

Chipper Pig

And some pics of the two Karragulen's at day 42. I think their a much better plant to grow. The Ultimate is being omitted after this grow and will be replaced by an Exodus Cheese and a Moby Dick. Anyway some Karragullen's,
P1000653

P1000652

P1000651

P1000650

Long, fat and dense colas. Too lovely!

C

Chipper Pig

And finally a couple shots of the outdoor range. I planted another Ultimate in the ground as well.
P1000664

From top to bottom we have the Karragullen, Then the Ultimate, Dick, Cheese. The little Ultimate almost died but has since come back. Most of my herbs have also shoot up.
P1000666

The little Ultimate cutting that has found it's new home in the ground in my veggie patch!

C

Chipper Pig

Good arvo farmers, just doing a inspection of the outdoor range and came across some very small but noticeable white dots on a few leaves. My first look at spider mite for the summer season. Little fuckers!
P1000668

P1000667

P1000669

Little Red Legged Spider Mite only attacking the already small and weak Ultimate.

C

Chipper Pig

Well farmers it is day 49 of flower for The Ultimate and the Karragullen's. And this may be their last lot of nutrient before flushing.
P1000697
P1000695

P1000699

P1000701

Some pics of the Karragullen's. I will finish their tank of nutes and then flush. I can see the odd amber trich through my magnifying glass. There are also many branches that have toppled over, but i cant get to them to tie them up.
P1000704

P1000705
P1000706

I will proberly run another mild nutrient mix through the The Ultimate. Mostly clear trichs. I am still hoping it fills out a bit more.

Cheers.

C

Chipper Pig

Good morning farmers, well it is now day 54 of flower. The Ultimate is still going pretty shithouse, showing amber trichs but very light and airy. It is living up to the shit reviews i read about it. My only hope is that it is a exceptional smoke. The Karragullens on the other hand are loverly. Very dense buds, with a lot of them needing to be tied up. With many more leaning like the Tower of Pisa! They are being flushed on pH water.
P1000712

P1000713

P1000717

The Karragullens

I couldn't be bothered taking any pics of The Ultimate.

Cheers farmers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom