The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bob.fn.seger

I haven't started any yet but i got about 75 or so seeds i got from my outdoor crop this year. this is my first year growin. planted my first seeds in Apr of this year. got two indoor harvest under my belt and my outdoor should be finished in a couple weeks and i'll be gettin some more seeds. so i saw the question raised about how this forum views seed trading but never saw an answer.
Purple Mystic Haze = Strawberry Haze-fem X Blue Mystic-male
Any suggestions for a name? = AK-48-fem X Blue Mystic-male

winta

winta

blue 48, mystic ak, 48 mystics, ak blue, jet blue, blue steel

I haven't started any yet but i got about 75 or so seeds i got from my outdoor crop this year. this is my first year growin. planted my first seeds in Apr of this year. got two indoor harvest under my belt and my outdoor should be finished in a couple weeks and i'll be gettin some more seeds. so i saw the question raised about how this forum views seed trading but never saw an answer.
Purple Mystic Haze = Strawberry Haze-fem X Blue Mystic-male
Any suggestions for a name? = AK-48-fem X Blue Mystic-male

JAWS

JAWS

"BERRY APE'S" being made..
BERRY APES being made

peace:hunter::hunter:

V

v0ssman

f1 Kush X Cush (Green Crack)

plants were stressed hard to ensure the strains vigor

the male showed early; stinky/sticky purple huckleberry(Indica dom)

the female sexed much later than the male; Crowns of buds stacked deep with thick carpeted resin (Sativa Dom) double serration on the leaves. She smells like a fine wine

fractal

fractal

Here are 4 females of the sour d x white widow. They're the last of some seeds I made and every single plant out of 30-40 besides one showed the same columnar growth pattern and similar leaves. The short ass petioles and compact leaves make this look like I could possibly put an insane number of cuttings under each light in a flood table or something and pull serious weight in a true SOG. Bag appeal's insane with this one thanks to the widow the buds just chunk out with no leaves hardly.

SDxWW 2
SDxWW 3
SDxWW 5
Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Heres a WhiteBerry cross I did a couple of years ago, I gifted the mom out a while back. Its still around T-town as a clone only strain.
White Indica(Ceres seeds) x Blueberry (various crosses)

She has a sweet Blueberry fruity smell, with a touch of mint.
Nice yielder, 10 week plant. Stable and easy to clone/grow (Indica Dom)

gallery_7_11_3003230.jpg

gallery_7_11_2487701.jpg

gallery_7_11_2835466.jpg

gallery_7_11_1276378.jpg

med_gallery_7_11_3165606.jpg

fractal

fractal

Well my DREAM x'ing would be The White x Super Silver Haze. The x'ings I'm actually working on is Neville's Haze x Super Silver Haze and also La Confidential (100% purple pheno) x Super Silver Haze. Which ever comes out better, I'll do some back crossing, then freebies.

The Nevilles x SSH has been done really well it was called Phoenix Haze and I grew a bunch of it twice over the last year, outdoors and in. It came from this dude JLP at another site and I made a boatload of more seeds organically outdooors. I just started some up for a straight-to-flower late season haze crop, germ is 100% hit me up.

winta

winta

dam that cross sounds sick! then again ssh is one of my favs so i might be biased lol

The Nevilles x SSH has been done really well it was called Phoenix Haze and I grew a bunch of it twice over the last year, outdoors and in. It came from this dude JLP at another site and I made a boatload of more seeds organically outdooors. I just started some up for a straight-to-flower late season haze crop, germ is 100% hit me up.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter

Man the Phoenix Ones were good beans. Super Hazes. Made the flower time alot more managable. Still crazy bitches indoors. Got to love JLP.

C

croniholic

Here is a bunch of crosses that i made in the last few years.

Russian Diesel - NYCD x AK47
Blueberry x Big Bud
AK47 f2's
OGK (SFV-cali connect) x Chem Valley Kush (CVK)
NYCD f2's
CVK f2's
Nebula x AK47
NYCD x CVK
C99 f3's
CVK x C99
Super Silver Chem Haze x c99
NYCD x C99
Blueberry x AK47

....and a bunch of others. As you can see, I love to chuck around a bit of pollen. Sometimes it gets out of hand. Still more to come. I got to get to running most of these. Hard to find the space. I am going to make an isolation chamber so I can make more safely without worrying about pollinating more than I want.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

this ia the most fun ive had since the last time i did this. i put my sour alien boys out with blackberry, grape ape, abusive & pure. i got seeds from each. i sure hope theyre viable.

J

John Ditchweed

wow havnt heard anything about phoniex in quite some time... that was some dank ass bud... still to the day one of the only hazes Ill take the time and run

D

DazedNconfussed

Hey guys, I did some research and I cant find any info on when to harvest your seeds. I mean How do you know when they are done? I have some cross's going and the seeds are still in the bud and not exposed but its been a good month or so. I dug 2 out and both were dark brown.....

Also, do you need to dry or cure the seeds in any way? Do you dry them out in the bud first then harvest, or take them ffrom the wet bud?

Sorry for so many questions, all my searches turned up useless.

JAWS

JAWS

hello DAZED:nod
in most cases it taked around 6weeks give-or-take if your pulling brown seeds then things are sounding right on so you should be on your way for sure..

as far as drying and-or curing you can remove the beans from the husk/plant while the plant is still wet "fresh picked" or you can leave them on/in and just dry/cure your bud then remove....

i take my seeds out as soon as i pull the plant then just lay them out let them dry and then store them away...they do come out easyer after the buds have been dried but i dont mind working them out..
peace bro:nod

D

DazedNconfussed

Hey thanks Jaws....sounds good....appricate the info....

bongstar

bongstar

i got some beans from a cross i did with my black african elephant and this realy nice unkown plant. the seeds from the unknown were in a mix seeds bottle. my freind been collecting from the dispenseries. i planted three 2 came up. hopefuly they are nice.

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Some of my crosses.

Here's a video that shows some of my homemade crosses that I'm currently testing and working. Blueberry Express, Hawaiian White Berry, and Blood Orange.

[YOUTUBE]bBrsPlziPEw[/YOUTUBE]

Latest posts

Top Bottom