The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pork

pork

hype hype hype..but i hear of in's of the gsc cut going for 42 in humblt and anything else at 22ish...so hype or not, the market has demand for it right now...

but really...now im more skeptical of this gsc male...didn't really believe it when i was told about it, but rather than chop him, i decided to give him a home and take some pollen...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Here is a pic of my alien fire kush x High Octane OG pheno #7

IMG 1913

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Little Creation I made called "Twisted Sour Bubble"....
Sour Bubblegum (Indiana BG x Sour D IBL) x Twisted Purple OG (Bubba dom Pheno)
Here is the Process...
Step one: Indiana BG (cut) x Sour D IBL #7(my keeper male) = Sour BubbleGum
Step Two: popped 15 beans and found a real nice female but no good males so i just kept the female.
Step Three: popped about 15 Twisted Purple OG (elite Genetics) and found a killer male that purpled leafs during bloom and was def bubba dom.
Step Four: Sour BubbaGum (keeper female)x Twisted purple OG(male) = Twisted Sour Bubble
.....i only dusted a few lower branches and ended up with 30 nice beans. I took 5 and popped them and this was one of three females. this was the keeper but i didnt take cutting of any as it was just a test run to see how the male did creating offspring.....im pissed i lost this one. shes super sour and has the full on indiana BG smell with extra frost. so im thinking the male is gonna be very nice to use in a few more crosses.
Here she is @ 37 days from the flip. looks like she will finish in 60 about....~SMF~
Top bud:
Rsz dscn2707

Middle of top bud:
Rsz dscn2699

One of the side branches:
Rsz dscn2704

Another Side branch:
Rsz dscn2702

few buds on the branches towards the bottom:
Rsz dscn2700

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

I don't know if the Club rules allow for involuntary pollen chucking, but that's what this is one is the result of. I had 2 males- a Shiva Skunk and a Pineapple Punch chuck some pollen through a vent into my flower room a few years ago. I was running a half dozen strains at the time, including Critical Haze, which I'm fairly sure is the female in this cross. I'm guessing that the male was Pineapple Punch, but won't be able to tell for sure until the plant matures a little more. I have 2 other mystery crosses in flower w/ the same start date- they are all different. I'll post some photos after I take them.

I call this one, "Pencil Dick."
Mystery1 1
Mystery1 2
Mystery1 3
Mystery1 4

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
as far as i know THERE IS NO MALE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES there are lots of cuts of her now days but if you droped seeds and there not ALL FEMALE then there a HYBRID so please dont be duting your CUT and calling the seeds GIRL SCOUT COOKIES REGULAR SEEDS because they wont be, theres is a male of another strain in play here and you should do what you can to flush it out BEFORE doing any seed making with it..

peace;)

P.S. that PITBULL & CRIPIT should be worth your time from what im hearing...
Everyone has to remember.....GSC is seeds made as any cross is. It's cherry pie x an og.....there is seeds out there I bet anything on it. GSC might be a select pheno from there or what not but the cross originated from seed as anything else has. If raskal made Urkle x white and you found a select pheno and called it purple fruit loops.....does that mean no one else has purple fruit loops? No it just means no one else has that pheno. Many phenos come fom many things.....why do you think there is so many og kush phenos. Does that mean one is real and the rest are bs or s1s.....no. Almost every clone only is from a decent breeding project.....don't be surprised when you see things that look similar or are similar to something you thought was clone only.

JAWS

JAWS

Everyone has to remember.....GSC is seeds made as any cross is. It's cherry pie x an og.....there is seeds out there I bet anything on it. GSC might be a select pheno from there or what not but the cross originated from seed as anything else has. If raskal made Urkle x white and you found a select pheno and called it purple fruit loops.....does that mean no one else has purple fruit loops? No it just means no one else has that pheno. Many phenos come fom many things.....why do you think there is so many og kush phenos. Does that mean one is real and the rest are bs or s1s.....no. Almost every clone only is from a decent breeding project.....don't be surprised when you see things that look similar or are similar to something you thought was clone only.

good pointe to be sure my brother..

nice:)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Little Creation I made called "Twisted Sour Bubble"....
Sour Bubblegum (Indiana BG x Sour D IBL) x Twisted Purple OG (Bubba dom Pheno)
Here is the Process...
Step one: Indiana BG (cut) x Sour D IBL #7(my keeper male) = Sour BubbleGum
Step Two: popped 15 beans and found a real nice female but no good males so i just kept the female.
Step Three: popped about 15 Twisted Purple OG (elite Genetics) and found a killer male that purpled leafs during bloom and was def bubba dom.
Step Four: Sour BubbaGum (keeper female)x Twisted purple OG(male) = Twisted Sour Bubble
.....i only dusted a few lower branches and ended up with 30 nice beans. I took 5 and popped them and this was one of three females. this was the keeper but i didnt take cutting of any as it was just a test run to see how the male did creating offspring.....im pissed i lost this one. shes super sour and has the full on indiana BG smell with extra frost. so im thinking the male is gonna be very nice to use in a few more crosses.
Here she is @ 37 days from the flip. looks like she will finish in 60 about....~SMF~
Top bud:
View attachment 235880
Middle of top bud:
View attachment 235881
One of the side branches:
View attachment 235882
Another Side branch:
View attachment 235883
few buds on the branches towards the bottom:
View attachment 235884

Once again SMF Kill's it damn hommie when am i gonna get to run some of those sick seeds you need to do a drop for the farm fam and quit teasing us with these amazing new crosses you keep making props hommie but I expect nothing else you got skillz son no doubt!!!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Once again SMF Kill's it damn hommie when am i gonna get to run some of those sick seeds you need to do a drop for the farm fam and quit teasing us with these amazing new crosses you keep making props hommie but I expect nothing else you got skillz son no doubt!!!!
Just finished germ testing a bunch of varieties. I'm about to grow all them out in a journal here shortly. If all goes well and they were bred true and do super well I'll talk to logic about maybe getting something in the mix. Nothing for sure yet but maybe something some time around the corner.~Smf~

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

hi-yo Pollen Chuckers Club!
"Pencil Dick" (Pineapple Punch x Critical Haze) doesn't look like a pencil anymore and there's already a Pineapple Haze so I'm calling this one Critical Punch. Don't go looking for it in a dispensary near you anytime soon, however. ;)

Next to a lemon thai i'm running that was flipped @ same time. I popped a lighter in there to show some perspective.

PPxCrHz 4 2sht

Still mostly white pistils so still building up some bulk. Wondering if it's going to puff out or do the tighten up from here.

PPxCrHz 1

PPxCrHz 3

Coming down the stretch w/ this mystery cross and I still don't know what combination my (their) open pollination from 4-5 years ago has wrought. I've narrowed the ancestry down to these possibilities:

Males- PP, Shiva Skunk, Blue Moonshine
Females: Moroccan LR, Shiva Skunk, PP, Grape Stomper and DJ Short's Blueberry cut.
My best guess is that the Maroc is the female.
It hasn't expressed any definitive aromas that I can key off of yet. The nose smells like baby shit ATM, so I'm calling it, what else?... Baby Shit

Mystery2 maroc
Mystery2 maroc 2

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Just finished germ testing a bunch of varieties. I'm about to grow all them out in a journal here shortly. If all goes well and they were bred true and do super well I'll talk to logic about maybe getting something in the mix. Nothing for sure yet but maybe something some time around the corner.~Smf~

AWESOME you know I will be first in line for what ever you make hommie I know the hard work you put into your projects and the skill you have as a breeder and i trust your judgment if you say they are dank I believe you you deff know what dank herb is my friend.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

I know a lot of people take shots under HPS light w/o an accurate white balance ergo the warm, monochromatic hues. Unfortunately, these shots are usually devoid of the details that are necessary to get a good or full read on what you're looking at. If you were to look at the spectrum under a waveform monitor and vectorscope, you would see that you're getting about 1/3 of the range of available chroma and that the blacks were crushed (compressed) and leaving very little room for midrange, (ie shades of grey, detail, resolution.)

Take the shots if you like, but w/ the caveat that you are leaving a lot for the imagination of others to fill in. If you look at the same instruments for a flash shot, you would see a lot of white peaking around the buds, but very little room for detail in between the whites. Flashes that are too close in and are attached to the camera flatten out the buds because they are the lightest (or whitest) object in the frame. They blow up the whites, take away detail and can give the impression that the buds are denser and more uniform than what they really are. Don't believe me? Ask an experienced photographer.

My camera does an OK job handling an HPS WB, but it balances much more realistically under tungsten or daylight conditions. That's one of the reasons I pull my plants out of the fr and use the spill off of my veg room to take my shots. Takes more time, but compare the results^^ If photos are an important part of your selection process, would you buy beans based upon a muddy, monochrome orange photo or would you prefer to see the additional detail provided by a white balanced photo that is truer to your eye? Go w/ the orange pics or flash but do so knowing that the viewer is only getting a fraction of the visual info that would otherwise be available..

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Your pics are difficult to read and could use some improvement going forward, but I wasn't specifically referencing you, bro. I was just putting the info out there. Pics don't help much if they are not legible. When I see orange/yellow monochrome, I just skip the post. I imagine that I'm not alone. Peace, brother Oz.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

BTW. If you shoot w/ color film, the emulsion is balanced to a daylight color temperature for outdoors and a tungsten CT for indoor shooting. You can tweak the HPS CT into range byfiltering the lens.

johnursery

johnursery

Your pics are difficult to read and could use some improvement going forward, but I wasn't specifically referencing you, bro. I was just putting the info out there. Pics don't help much if they are not legible. When I see orange/yellow monochrome, I just skip the post. I imagine that I'm not alone. Peace, brother Oz.
Pics dont help what? I thought this thread was for homemade crosses, not professional photography crituiqes. Im always happy to see someone in the fam post up pics, it doesnt take a quality pic to see trichome coverage, calyx stacking or plant structure IMO

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

You're right. Sorry about the critique.. Didn't mean to get on my high horse. Peace.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Right on brother OZ. I'd give you an update on my PPxCH and the mystery cross, but both got nanners down the stretch. Not good for me or the plants, (I trashed their cuts and flushed all the seeds down the toilet), but good news for some of my struggling and out of work friends who will get some free weed in a couple of weeks. It ain't easy to do what the top breeders are doing, but it's fun to give it a go and who knows ... ?

Top Bottom