The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phoenixfire

phoenixfire

This is my favorite thread. I love f1 vigor crossed with f3 variety with IBL great grandparents I think they would be P1's anyway I'm not their yet with knowing what's what based off who's who but ya Pollen chucking is also an art form no better no worse then "real breeding" from "creators" of strains ;~]

215 User

215 User

Cheech Wizard F2 x Sour Bubble
CW xSour Bubble  2 9

Just testing a couple to see what they do

Here is my next project building block.....

Cabin Fire Triple Deez
Triple Deez

Last bean & waiting for the right partner to create life.

S

steelcanaries

nice lookin diesel plant there...have you smoked the pure cheech wizard before? did you make the cross? am curious about the characteristics of the selected f2 cw....interesting...sounds like a nice cross bruv...should be flame...

215 User

215 User

nice lookin diesel plant there...have you smoked the pure cheech wizard before? did you make the cross? am curious about the characteristics of the selected f2 cw....interesting...sounds like a nice cross bruv...should be flame...

Yes I have...

The F2's were gifted to me a few years ago by Bunkerman & I pollinated with Sour Bubble F1 stud. The CWF2 I used was indica dominant so should be nice. These were my first Bodhi beans I ever had touched!

S

steelcanaries

sounds wicked...what was your select pheno like? what traits made you pick this particular pheno? how many f2s did you go through? always wanted to go thru a few hundred lol maybe one day...

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

It would be irresponsible for a breeder, whose job it is to observe and select, to not note stem structure.
It's a 'thing', like leaf shape, or trichome density.
Some observables have more logical links to desirability than others.
So I ask again.
How desirable is trichome density?
If we can't agree on this, what chance do we have with stems.
I'd like to hear from growers who have 'low frost' keepers.
Do they exist?
If so, please try to describe your observations.

A lot of great Sativa's have little or next to no frost at all, some hazes ,Thai's ect

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Im in the mitten aswell and have sr71 purple kush x g13/hashplant aka ghash thats awsome and ill have f2s if interested ...your cross also sounds killer man but yes i got prob 6 so called purple kush clones here in mich and none ever came out to the real deal like i had tried while on vacation at the med/canna cups in cali so this cross i have def lets the pk show through

Did ya ever make the F2's of this ?? And how does the plant perform and hows the end product bro...n8tive

ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

Yes i have made F2S this strain captures the flavor of the haze i had made purple haze s1s then backcrossed the same clones from my mom to grape smuggler male then back crossed the progeny to eachother selecting for Indica dom phenos with dense og like nuggs and a bit of the fuel flavor from the faceoff og in it . I'm just popping seed from this hybrid with Archives Grimace and Pieface OG with a select male this i think will be a great purple og kush. Your gear sounds dank bro wish i had a g13 cut work with.

ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

Some blue nightmare...haze leaning pheno of Humboldt blue dream X nightmare og by sins. Smelling super hazey.with a hint of brry fuel!
20150226 211603

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

All these new crosses and new OG,s and cookies and aliens I bet 99% will get out unworked or maybe F2 at the most. I see very few people working a plant anymore than the first cross and that's usually to multiple separate Moms you juust don'r see any of these so called nowadays elites worked just crossed, kinda big bummer, my opinion only...hehe n8tive

ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

Very true im selecting just a few of my best poly hybrids to start working there lines and find some stability. Ive been researching the best seed breeders and bought lots of different gear and that's what is very clear. The most potent best tasting flowers were very unstable and not uniform many of today's"stains are just random poly hybrids not true breeding strains at all.

ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

In reality no one can put the true work and love into dropping 20cross breeds at a time and really work those lines. Pity like everything else it became about fast cash and pumping out new strains with cool names for the fickle market and w.e they want this week. I.e , purp,kush,og alien,cookies, all just short fads in the market. When skunk, afgans , haze, will always be around.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

"No ideas original, theres nothing new under the sun, its never what you do but how its done" -Nas-

History repeates itself. Soon the newer gen will wonder about the p1's or genetic history of their poly fucks and soon look for more pure genetics. Aliendawg f-gens is fading, skunks are being searched for, piff is a legend and the true skunk91va is becoming harder to source or more scarce. Just follow the timeline and youll get an idea of the next throwback that will be in demand imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom