The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Working very hard at my new projects, took a break and back with a vengence. Everything is either a premeditated cross or pollen chunk, and i couldnt be happier. Nothing more satisfying than smoking your own work.

Misses:

Sherriff Marge - ((Texas Kids) Super Blueberry x Master Kush *Klueberry*) x (Jammy Jane x Toe Jam) x Chocolate Trip) x (*Kluic* (Klueberry x #Lonestars cut# of L.U.I)

Chillbilly Moonshine - (Ortega Citrus Hashplant x (*Konfederate Kush* (Pre 98 Bubba Kush x DPD) x Purple Kashnap Male

Konfederate Kush - ((Pre 98 Bubba Kush x DPD) x Purple Kashnap Male)

Dudes:

Ortega Citrus Hashplant F3 (strong ortega pheno)

Prarie Dong- Catpiss *SSH* x (Con Queso x ( Kluic )

Dubba Bubba- Pre 98 Bubba Kush x DPD

Ortega Citrus Hashplant (ortega pheno)

Hmm ok pics wont load ill try again tomorrow got LOTS of pics. grrr.

Otto

S

Slips

About to chuck my white fire x chem4x male
136642d1300468463-garden-whitefirexchem4x.jpg.att

C

chunkymunky

back with a few new crosses! Start with whitemasterkush crossed to a male alienkush f2, then we have a deep purple crossed with a male aliendog and finally a (black domina x purple afghan) crossed to a male pine tar kush.

loving all the homemade crosses!

p.s. I have got some pre98 bubba kush s1 from caliconnect and some older outlaw pre98 bubba kush x dpd I think from early '08 and want to open pollenate the 2, what you peeps think.

S

skunkleberry

Right now I am crossing Chocolate Rain male with Barney Farms LSD female calling it ACID RAIN can not wait to grow out about 50 of them to find some crazy phenos

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Hell yeah!!!

back with a few new crosses! Start with whitemasterkush crossed to a male alienkush f2, then we have a deep purple crossed with a male aliendog and finally a (black domina x purple afghan) crossed to a male pine tar kush.

loving all the homemade crosses!

p.s. I have got some pre98 bubba kush s1 from caliconnect and some older outlaw pre98 bubba kush x dpd I think from early '08 and want to open pollenate the 2, what you peeps think.

Bro!! HELL YEAH!! THat woud be some deep dark fire, bro, love to see that!!

eyecandi

eyecandi

in the middle of a run with 6 strains to test later and see if any good combinations arise. @ 5 weeks into flowering now.

W.Widow male crossed to:
- W.Widow
- Durban Poison (best tasting/smelling/looking DP I've ever had, hands down)
- Maui
- Skunk #1
- NYCD
- Diesel (cut of unknown origins, but a knock your socks off stone)

Mar16 2011 c

Mar19 2011 e

Mar29 2011 SeedProd DPoison

Mar29 2011 SeedProd Durban2

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I'm really interested in doing some crosses especially with Larry Og black water and Julius caesar like Larry black or Larry carsar or black Caesar I think those would b sick

J

jwar420

@Prodigygrower: those would be some sick crosses, I was thinking the same but with Raskals OG or SFV OG.
I recently had outages in week 3 so my La Confidential (LAC) closest to the lights hermed which were my largest yielding plants at the time and best pheno, and it pollinated everything... So near future will be spreading around:
LAC x Skywalker OG (at least 2 different pheno's had two types of super dank skywalker one grew taller n more spaced out my favorite less mold prone, and then one that had really tight compact flowers and internodes)
LAC x Platinum OG (only had 1 plant so personal strain:-p)
LAC x Green Crack
LAC x LAC (a stronger pheno grows more tall like a sativa, very trichd out and yields with much much less chances to mold almost resistant to it!)
LAC x MK ULTRA
LAC x Abusive OG
The LAC was very fertile mom was a F3 I think. Basically all the seeds are like matured and still in flower, they are some crazy huge seeds, I've had a room crossed like this before, but the seeds weren't as mature at this stage, or as big, I think these will be super fertile, and be able to get these passed around in the next year or two.

Also made a Blueberry GC that I need to find in seed form will probably leak out with these too... :confused0054:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Wow! God u got it goin on bro. I hope u send in those freebies. I would grow any of those x's. Keep us posted on those beans. Keep up the good work.

T

TreFarmer

Sub Rosa Gardens

7 Bubba/Snow Bud female "Bubba-tible Snowman" (my cross from 2003- Sub Rosa Gardens) 2 males
Cross coming after proofing for quality etc.... "Dubba Bubba-tible Snowman"(Bubba-tible Snowman-Male to Pre-98 Bubba Kush Katsu Cut-female)
Running a test right now, will post pics soon under Bubba-tible Snowman/Sub Rosa Gardens.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Alien Kush f2 "Alien Tech leaning male" X Chemdog D
Theres about 50 seeds in this Bud. Just the start of my Alien Crosses.

got these coming up next.:harvest:
Im gonna send some freebies to the Farm :)

Alien X Fire OG
Alien X White Fire
Alien X Valley OG
Alien X Tahoe OG
Alien X White Master
Alien X SFV OG
Alien X The White
Alien X Sour D

Damn G.o.D. looking to be some amazing pheno's out of those crosses, between these freebies coming to the farm, OGR planning to make another drop here soon, and the start of Devine Genetics the farm is just going to have the best gear available anywhere. Do you just get a hold of logic to send freebies to the farm? I have a few crosses coming up, I'll have plenty for my own stock so I wouldn't mind sending in some as freebies.

I will be running 5 different sealed rooms Anybody interested in these crosses?:

My Males are
13Dawgz F2 Male from the squat pheno
Somas #10 (lavender)
SourOG (cali connect)
HashPlant x (HP x NL#1)
Northern Lights #1

Each male will have his own room with a set of these females to pollenate.

13Dawgz
(Recon x 13Dawgz Male)
13Dawgz F2
Somas #10 (lavender)
SourOG (cali connect)
HashPlant x (HP x NL#1)
Northern Lights #1
Chemical Romance
Avalanche
UnKnown afgani strain. pictured Here

Please let me know if there is any interest in this gear.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice pollen chucking GoD! Can't wait to cross some Alien Daywrecker Diesel... :cool

Illmind

Illmind

dam god thats impressive list of seeds. since cc discontinued raskals og and i cant get white fire ever i was gonna put a the white outside next to a rog male and call it bootleg white fire ha. here's hoping i can find og dom left in remaining 10 seeds without auto traits.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Chocolope(f) x Thai-tanic (Choc. thai x Super Skunk)(m)

This cross was a hit, literally. I crossed my Thai-tanic male with Chocolope, Dutch Berry(Dutch Dragon x DJs Blueberry),and made F2s. I also used selfed pollen from a SSSDH to hit my Super Lemon Haze. Actually it was on accident and I found 1 seed! It got nipped in my grinder and I went all ER on it lol I saved it by tossing it in a wet paper towel quickly. Sure enough it's a girl lol She'll be flowered out soon.

pic
1-Thai-tanic(m)
2-Dutch Berry
3-Dutch Berry
4-Chocolate Shipwreck
5-Chocolate Shipwreck
6-Dutch Berry x Thai-tanic
7-Dutch Berry x Thai-tanic

I'd need to dig for other pix.

Cheers,
Crom

TSS male bud3 week 4
Ddbb cola
Brown baggin it ddbb
100 1680
100 2668
100 2934
100 3142
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Word Shady! Were all over that!!! Im also gonna hit my Land Race Mexican Sativa girl with the Alien! She'll be called "Illegal Alien"
:D HAHAA LMFAO! And I thought the White Valley Girl was a great name...

Giddeon

Giddeon

G,

Those all oound dank Bro! Especially curious about the NL #1 and the Hashplant.

You got any pics of the NL in flower? I got a bunch of NL's about to flip, I cant verify were it came from or even if its truly NL of an sort. There the stockiest bitches Ive ever seen.

Ive never sent in freebies, But Im sure a pm to Logic will provide all the answers.

Ill send in some
AK f2 X Chem
AK f2 X Valley
AK f2 X Tahoe
AK f2 x Fire OG

I just poped 4 AK X Chems to test there germ rate, got 4 tails and there now in a beer cup! I surely cant test all these beans, So Ill send some in about 3 wks. Waiting on the Tahoe and Valley to finish.

No pics just about to get all this gear going and then make the crosses, I do have a few things running now but no NL or HP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom