The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

up yours

Greetings Farmers!

I never made a cross myself and its the first time im growing a homemade x that have been done accidentaly.
Rezdog ChemDog DD x Sensiseed JackFlash. They look great already for their young age will add pics soon.

I started this thread so we can share infos and ideas for x and also for those that like to show them and share some pics! It can be crosses that u have made or plan to do, pictures of parents can be added.

Right i have some Raskal's OG, OGiesel, The Prophet, ChemFlash and Chem#4 x Sour Diesel. I'd like to cross the Raskal's OG with the Prophet and The ChemFlash with 4SD!

Feel free to add yours...

Wow the prophet my buddy had was so bomb, I am joining the pollen chuckers and I am making a couple x's to share out w/ homies I have a blackwater male and a tahoe male and plan on crossing my females to them and some alien crosses will get my data together and pics of males and female donors first up is my tahoe og kush
IMG_20110102_214250.jpg
IMG_20110102_212500.jpg
IMG_20110102_214250.jpg

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey winta the male accidently died of thirst when I forgot about the clones I had in the basement.

Kid I saw where JJ did a cross. I did mine when I saw a guy named XYZ on IC had done the cross and people were getting some nice plants out of those seeds. I figured I had the Chemdog D and The White in flower and had a few male Original Haze looking for some action.

Those will make some good crosses up yours. Pollen chucking is fun.

waayne

waayne

Tobor that's an intriguing cross you made bro...
I'll be very interested to see how they turn out for you.
I can only start to imagine the possible flavor and aroma
combinations!Not to mention the potency and quality.
Best of luck man!

F

FatFreddysKat

I crossed my Deadhead male with a good yielding sticky Blue Dream as well as an accidental 91 Chem being dusted next to the Blues at the same time.
I lost the deadhead male, but still have some pollen to chuck somewhere.
Still testing and have only sprouted 5 of each cross...I had got 1 Deadhead Blue female & 3 DH OG x Chem males, but they perished due to laziness at the time...dont plan on that again!!!! I still have seed stock of both crosses and plan on getting them going soon, and promise to take my head out of my rear and get crackin!!!

V

vancerz

Wow the prophet my buddy had was so bomb, I am joining the pollen chuckers and I am making a couple x's to share out w/ homies I have a blackwater male and a tahoe male and plan on crossing my females to them and some alien crosses will get my data together and pics of males and female donors first up is my tahoe og kush
IMG_20110102_214250.jpg
IMG_20110102_212500.jpg
IMG_20110102_214250.jpg

lol im basicly doing the exactly the same thing using my blackwater male, great flavors comming through with the blackwaters.

ill be using my male with my purple candy and sogs ssh (guess swerve is doing this cross to and calling it purple haze suppose to be released this year)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I hope you are right wayne.

Hey FatFreddysKat I used to be FatFreddy'sCat on the old Planet Ganja. Do the name proud dude. Your crosses sound killer.

F

FatFreddysKat

Tobor ....that is crazy...i remember the site ....was viewing some snips/tidbits on the web from a bunch of Underground Comix stuff getting more tattoo ideas....thought what a great screen name and how clever....damn you beat me to it, but I'll do the name proud for sure!!!!

bongstar

bongstar

this is cross from a black african male and an unknown female withc i buded last year, it was for an asortment of seeds my buddie collected from dispenseries. its a gorgeous structured plant very healthy and vibrant it is not as crystaly as the black african so far but is displaying alot of excelent traits, i only have 4 or 5 more seeds, i didnt make many because i didnt want to seed the whole plant i hope it dosent become extinct i can only hope for a male and female or if all female clone like crazy.
FILE0146

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Nice project bongstar. It looks good so far.

I had a friend who I gave some of my seeded Chemdog D buds to, He grew out 6 seeds and got 2 males and 4 females. The way he desribed them they were sativa leaning. One finished in 11 weeks, 2 finished at 14 weeks and one went 16 weeks. They were all golden yellow with super triched buds. The kief from them he had on a tray looked like sugar it was so white. he had been wanting me to go over for weeks but I didn't get there until he was down to the buds of the last harvested plant. He said the buzz was potent from all of them. The longest flowering had a bit more head.

I took a hit off his gravity bong and I could feel myself getting high as I inhaled it. I could taste the Chemdog D and the O. Haze in the smoke. It was a more intense Chemdog D high with a lot of haze head and energy. Not the least bit edgy or paranoid. More like super high but ready for action. I have seriously impressed myself.

The bud is so light gold and white triched I can't really get a great picture. here are the best 2 out of 20 or so I tried. He had some kinda gnat problem too so you have to pick them out. LOL!

DSCN1165
DSCN1168
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
What happened to TheCoolestMan, the original thread starter? He hast posted since 11/24/10. I hope all is well with him.

bongstar

bongstar

damn tobor!!!! those look super sweet, so triched there blinding out the pic"no flash nessecary". looks like a great sativa style.

bongstar

bongstar

31 days

here is my black african mystery cross at 31 days. shes turning into a very beautiful young ladie, i think its time we have that talk.
FILE0177

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks bongstar! Your girl is beautiful. Be gentle with the talk.

vector

vector

Im working on crossing my most popular moms, Mary OG and Bubba Skywalker. To achieve this I selfed my Bubba Skywalker and got about 12 beans. Im running those out now, hopefully ill find the male I want and hit my Mary OG, HazeBD and my Bubba Skywalker.

In the meanwhile I crossed my Mary OG with AK47. Im still working on bringing the smell out but so far it is pretty damn nasty. Im going to call the strain Mac 10. Here it is so far -
MAK5.jpg

Heres my Mary OG -
Insane+MAry.jpg

Bubba Skywalker -
bubbaskymacro.jpg

Haze Dom Blue Dream -
HazeBD.jpg

genepool

genepool

Very nice Tabor that Chem x haze look killa!

Vector those buds look so supa dank best of luck on the project! Mac 10 is a great name for such a bomb cross.

Yea I hope all is well with Coolest also.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks genepool! Hopefully coolest is just really stoned on some of his goodies.

My god vector those buds look crazy good. I can't make up my mind which I like best. Holy crap they are encrusted with goodness.

vector

vector

Thanks Guys. Ive been blessed with some really good genetics. My big bro has been teaching me some ish..

Bongstar - if theres trichs on the field play ball! All I ask for is sloppy seconds.

Tabor - That top nug looks like pure crystals...very nice.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks genepool! Hopefully coolest is just really stoned on some of his goodies.

My god vector those buds look crazy good. I can't make up my mind which I like best. Holy crap they are encrusted with goodness.

Lmao, i soon start my reversing project! Starting with my prophet. I soon get a new home!! pretty excited

Claustrum from Positonics Seeds crossed with OG-18.

Is positronics still doing seeds? I remember going there back in 96, first i saw someone using silver to reverse a girl.

Thanks Guys. Ive been blessed with some really good genetics. My big bro has been teaching me some ish..

Bongstar - if theres trichs on the field play ball! All I ask for is sloppy seconds.

Tabor - That top nug looks like pure crystals...very nice.

Wicked work vector!! All of u guys thanks for keepingthe thread alive and sharing those great result!

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
here you go guys.. this is Blueberry Corleone that i made.. the blueberry cut is a unknown from the Colorado Springs area of Colorado... these pics were taken around 6.5 weeks and the smell is straight blueberry funk... hope you like 'em..

IMG 2781
IMG 2783
IMG 2774
Top Bottom