the preservation project.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

Good to see your saving some of NdNguys work.. if you happen to have any of his Velvet Revolver held back she's got a pheno. that smells of pure oranges..
Dirty Harry, Luna Blue, Herijuana/Woodhorse, Killa Kush..

I am starting my own preservation project in Dec.
Kate = SFV OG x Chemdog.
Pacifica's G13 x Black Widow
KRAP = Chocolate Diesel x JC2

Cartman, an old friend..

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I was wondering if this had been mentioned yet....Sensi star is awesome old school. I've had a few hybrids, but none straight up for a decade or more.
Dude...where can i find this strain? Remember the unique taste? Almost metallic and hashy. So unique. I found some at a dispensary not too long ago. After 6 or 7 years, still had that unique taste

lurrabq

lurrabq

Mota Rebels Gryphon looks like a tasty strain, indeed.

I'm such a hoarder, I bet I've stashed some of that RockStar.....hmmm

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Dude...where can i find this strain? Remember the unique taste? Almost metallic and hashy. So unique. I found some at a dispensary not too long ago. After 6 or 7 years, still had that unique taste
I grew Mota's novacaine and the old heads that smoked her at the cup said it reminded them of the old school sensi star to a tee. It was fire for sure. So coated in crystals too

Calixylon

Calixylon

Hey Mota are you going to be releasing any Bx of these strains soon, especially the g13hp and the kush IBL, would love to get some solid breeding stock to work on a preservation of the Xmas bud.

lurrabq

lurrabq

I grew Mota's novacaine and the old heads that smoked her at the cup said it reminded them of the old school sensi star to a tee. It was fire for sure. So coated in crystals too
Nice to hear....another future consideration. Did locate my stash of the RockStar...bud about the size of my thumb. It still rocks!

Novacaine, Gryphon and the Redneck koosh all look excellent.

G

gerardbutler79

I have an unconfirmed Trinity clone that i just started working with,very branchy and stinky gal so far. I've never seen pics of Trinity so i have nothing to go on besides being skunky,she's very skunky at an early age.

Hey there Mota. Was wondering what ever came of this. I was hoping you'd cross it to the A35 male

organix4207

organix4207

I know there used to be a killer strain up here in canada called k-2 . Very strong medicine, a super stinker you don't forget !!

blis84

blis84

Definitely needs to be a columbian gold and Panama red project, I have a nice reeferman Santa Marta columbian gold mother, would love to find a male to make some f2's and eventually bring it to ibl. Actually have some sick crosses we made with our columbian cut, heavens staircase, aka columbian gold x GDP reversed, same gdp cut in my profile pic, we scrapped our Kens cut for her, the we dusted our columbian g x GDP mother with a sick male from our CBG Malawi x PCK/NL5 Our NL5 f3 male is via melvanetics 89 NL5, so we ran around 70 beans so far of the heavens staircase aka (c gold x GDP) x (CBG Malawi x PCK/NL5), found some crazy unique phenos of some of the most potent all around bud I've had in a while. Electric cerebral high with numbing body highs is what we're finding so far. My buddy is starting a new project with our columbian gold and Malawi cuts it goes Columbian Gold x Bio Diesel indica Dom x Malawi x Colt .45 aka our dr greenthumbs Chemdog #4 s1 cut which we all like better then the original Chemdog #4 cut x NL5 f3 male and we will run at least 100 of the C Gold x bio diesel x Malawi x Colt.45. After that I'm planning a project that is Columbian Gold x GGG Breakout x Malawi x Blue Power male. We plan on running it 2 ways C gold x reversed breakout cut and c gold x breakout male. The breakout cut we plan on reversing is in the pics below, she is a absurd blue diesel Dom lady with some Joseph Og in her and is soo tasty and potent. Got off track a bit but Columbian Gold, Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, Matanuska thunderfuck, ubc chemo, Kashmiri Hashplant, are a few strains I would love to see preserved. Not even sure it's possible for the Acapulco Gold and the Kashmiri Hashplant is a rare purple pure indica, that dr greenthumb use to have and now is gone according to him, but to this day it's one of the more unique plants I've had as far as taste and potency. the Kashmiri also goes by the name big purps.

papapayne

papapayne

Time to revive an old thread.....

Got a 10 pack of the a 35 going.....can't wait to see what it does!

Top Bottom