Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Going Up

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Staying the Same

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
420circuit

420circuit

From the Fade to Black series, this is the best one, tastes like black pepper. Quality will always find a market.
Left Hand

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

The market for "dabbing" concentrates is limitless. It's new, it's tastier, it gets you higher, is more medicinal... It's going no where but up.

You forget about the crackhead aspect when your melting $100/g hash in your $15,000 mothership glass.

putembk

putembk

This looks and sounds like the same thread on here years ago. Nothing has changed for me. Price is still the same. I have excellent genetics and I take my time growing, curing and storing. No rush to market here. The dank is in the details. And I grow clean. Go to a dispensary and read the ingredients in their edibles.....same shit that is in their buds. I don't care how good the bud is I ain't smoking Eagle 20 or any other harsh pesticide. My little sphere of influence cares not only about the quality of product but also the quality of the grow.

420circuit

420circuit

We could pretend that it is not happening. You know, close our eyes and let it be a surprise.

420circuit

420circuit

Think I'll take me a vacation. Go have a Bud from the dollar store and smoke some swag. :D Maybe the war on drugs crowd had a point. It does seem sometimes that genuinely stupid people are over-represented in the stoner community. o_O

420circuit

420circuit

Come to Colorado, where cannabis history is being made with legalization and regulation. I am not going to run thru my cannabis history here, but I am familiar with buds and grow my own fine cannabis to smoke and to make into edible oil. The ads I posted up are clear, they show the retail price dropping. You can claim that the reason for the lower prices is because of quality issues, but I assure you, as a person who has been in some of the stores, these prices are becoming typical for good buds. Check out WeedMaps for reviews by customers. Appreciate having my qualifications slandered, I had not realized how poorly educated I am. Also glad to see that there are many brilliant psychics around the forums who do not need facts when they already know the current situation just by imagining. The world is changing, it is always good to pay attention.
Change

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Bro i have been.to colorado numerous times, staying for weeks. I knowthe situation. Not to mention 95% of my friends lived and or moved there already but i chose a ocean instead. I travel alot amd know the scene period

putembk

putembk

You have to adjust to the times. I have lived in Colorado for almost 50 years. It is and always has been a very liberal minded state. With that said, this business like any goes through many changes and you have to be open minded to enough to change as needed. Sometimes bus is good and very profitable and sometimes not. Look at the car business.....20 years ago there was no such thing as doing business on the Internet, now most all is done there. If you weren't willing to change.....you were eliminated. Evaluate, adjust and survive or you will be picking fly shit out of pepper next year. My .02

true grit

true grit

We could pretend that it is not happening. You know, close our eyes and let it be a surprise.

Well the point is no one here really cares about dispensary weed, whether you like it or not it is pretty much subpar compared to most growing on these forums. These prices are for retail sales to people that generally do not care about quality or don't want to spend money for it. But there is plenty of people who pay the same for quality they always have, so your points mean very little.

Come to Colorado, where cannabis history is being made with legalization and regulation. I am not going to run thru my cannabis history here, but I am familiar with buds and grow my own fine cannabis to smoke and to make into edible oil. The ads I posted up are clear, they show the retail price dropping. You can claim that the reason for the lower prices is because of quality issues, but I assure you, as a person who has been in some of the stores, these prices are becoming typical for good buds. Check out WeedMaps for reviews by customers. Appreciate having my qualifications slandered, I had not realized how poorly educated I am. Also glad to see that there are many brilliant psychics around the forums who do not need facts when they already know the current situation just by imagining. The world is changing, it is always good to pay attention.View attachment 488945

Again not necessarily slandering your qualifications, but it is obvious you are talking about weed most consider below average, and prices that don't concern most on these forums becasue they grow their own and are not tourists. If you consider what you see in stores top quality, then that explains why you think the prices are normal. Everyone has their opinion on whats quality, myself included. Organic or bust in my book, which means i wouldnt even waste my time trying dispo weed or consider any prices even comparable.

It is inevitable the prices have fallen and will do so in the market, just how it goes with more supply and lack of quality control.

stutter

stutter

Look at it this way 420. im not saying the quality is low now but think to the future. Say for example now the market is super fat. Its saturated. Yes the bud is great and yes the prices are getting lower. This is because like you sy every man snd his dog is growing and yhe dispensaries can srlect the cream to sell in there stores.
ask yourself how long is it sustainable? How long before the saturated market drives the price on premium bud so low that there is no point growing premium bud to sell anymore.

all im saying is if prices keep going down something has to give eventually the market will crash. And when it does you will be one of the ones standing in the street with a lost look on your face wondering where alk the good herb went. Fortunately it sounds like the majority on here will be ok cause they understand thevfuture of good herb lies in the hands of the smaller backyard growers as it always has

souf69

souf69

If you have to get meds in the legal state of Colorado at a center, maybe it's time for some new friends. No dout there may be some fire in some centers, but not all or even half. That my friend is sad. Regulation has some of the best farmers hiding....well maybe not hiding, but not working in the scene

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I think RP at kindreviews was doing a lot of photography. That site would be a good place to see what's on the shelves. Obviously the nay-sayers will object but I agree that some shops have great product, but most is warehouse garbage.

K

kolah

This looks and sounds like the same thread on here years ago. Nothing has changed for me. Price is still the same. I have excellent genetics and I take my time growing, curing and storing. No rush to market here. The dank is in the details. And I grow clean. Go to a dispensary and read the ingredients in their edibles.....same shit that is in their buds. I don't care how good the bud is I ain't smoking Eagle 20 or any other harsh pesticide. My little sphere of influence cares not only about the quality of product but also the quality of the grow.

ditto!

420circuit

420circuit

I see in the new Westword that prices are dropping again this week. Glad it only affects garbage weed that I have to buy at retail. Hahahahahaha. I won't bother to put up pictures of the ads, you have to trust me on this. Or not. Hahahahaha...

The reason I posted this is so that any entrepreneurial guys who are planning to make a fortune in the weed biz in CO can adjust their plans accordingly. The guys with egos as big as the Great Outdoors, those growers whose buds are so far above those in the shops that they are in a different universe, really don't need to look at this, I'm sure that your bud is so good it won't be affected by trivial things like supply and demand. :D

Recreational Promotions
$89 Ounces - Lowest Price in History

$99 Ounces of Select Strains! Members only. Limit 1

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
You have to adjust to the times. I have lived in Colorado for almost 50 years. It is and always has been a very liberal minded state. With that said, this business like any goes through many changes and you have to be open minded to enough to change as needed. Sometimes bus is good and very profitable and sometimes not. Look at the car business.....20 years ago there was no such thing as doing business on the Internet, now most all is done there. If you weren't willing to change.....you were eliminated. Evaluate, adjust and survive or you will be picking fly shit out of pepper next year. My .02

Hey man lets go fitchin when it warms up....

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
QUALITY... still hard to find enough of it to meet demand. I mean real quality, AAA+++.

Love, Passion, and knowing the right strain, and growing it with no pesticides/herbicides/insecticides. On a commercial level quality always will suffer in favor of the bottom line. You can see this in produce, meats and dairy. GO to the store and compare standard to organic non GMO grassfed etc. Major price difference. Yesterday at whole foods I bought 6 slices of non GMO grass fed pepperjack cheese for 6 dollars. That's expensive for cheese.

Top Bottom