Have you ever tried real Hawaiian weed?

• yes

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Melefarmer

Melefarmer

Anybody love Oahu?more then happy to give beans and clones💯Fr hmu...1 bradah from Kahului already came through look was trippin he came but yeah,I live nanakuli........lmk🤙🤙🤙

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Puamana hix5 f2 I crossed a hix5 with a duck webbed pheno hix5 also running white elephant and electric duck buddaz
I got from them as well, they didn't send the hi 5 I ordered, gave me a white widow x. They said they would get another pack of elephant to me but I sent the address and stuff and they didn't send the new pack, or address the hi5 mix up. But I look forward to growing their plants nice pictures.

It took a while to get my order fixed with big but eventually it got worked out.

Last edited:
jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
20200914 130819

End results on the big grow... Some great genetic effects, tasty buds if not over dried. I had one wild card finisher that finished in about 7weeks instead of 9. Kauai electric os my favorite.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Howizet Jolly
I'm not here much so just now checked your thread out. the Kauai Elec looks nice. I'm part of Good Gear Seeds here in Puna. Mahalo for the kind works about Good Gear. ctg does all the orders , He is good at that plus growing too.lol We are working some 10 plus year seeds lo9okin for the Golden Voice in there. Hope you don't mind , here is a Puna Shuffle I did. Puna Black Cherry X Truffle Shuffle. Aloha DB
DSC 0115
DSC 0009

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Howizet Jolly
I'm not here much so just now checked your thread out. the Kauai Elec looks nice. I'm part of Good Gear Seeds here in Puna. Mahalo for the kind works about Good Gear. ctg does all the orders , He is good at that plus growing too.lol We are working some 10 plus year seeds lo9okin for the Golden Voice in there. Hope you don't mind , here is a Puna Shuffle I did. Puna Black Cherry X Truffle Shuffle. Aloha DB
View attachment 1066243View attachment 1066247
I liked the molokai frost, the thai x master kush was kind of a let down as far as the effect went and I attribute that to the master kush. I got a single pod pheno of the molokai frost which was a bunch of single branches with a staggered pod system like one pod back and forth the whole way up. I was talking to some folks on molokai who said the frost is just BS and but your frost had molokai traits that I recall being the purps/GDP flavor with a pretty clear head space and very roof raising on the high. The thai just lacked flavor I would have like the thai x molokai frost over master kush. I grew a molokai that looked exactly like the frost you have in veg...but I never got to see her flower 😭. Molokai just has that epic hawaiian high level that so far beats out most of the rest closest to it would be chemdawg. A real hawaiian bud will get a body like a trippen basically but like 2ci very here and clear for the most part. Which is what your frost was I would call your frost the JRE cuz pretty sure that bahddah is where yours comes from.
Ddi you guys get frost phenos that were like nice nugs?

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

I agree with the Master Kush cross. Yes there are big nugs phenos. This is the only pics I could find. This was regrown that was ok I'm not doing re grows any more.
DSC 0021
DSC 0022

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

These Frost seeds came from the nephew of The General they called him. His nephew went to UH Hilo and out of 10 seeds only 5 made it. This is where it got the name not sure what is was called on Molokai. I spent some time on Molokai in the late 60's. That is where I smoked y first joint with a hippy Doctor. We also have a Citrus Kush from him. I talked to TheflyenHawaiian yesterday( he named the Frost and was the friend of the nephew) and he might have more seeds of it. Aloha

Melefarmer

Melefarmer

Some Hawaiian randoms also crossed a zellys gift with a hix5 webbed pheno.zellys gift gets really big🤙🤙

GimpDaddy

GimpDaddy

Where is that. They don't come up on google hawaiian search from what I remember
I’ve successfully made 3 orders from Pua Mana so far. Got free 10packs with every order. Been watching them since they opened but couldn’t afford the packs at first. Got great deals recently.
Waiting on our 4th order to come in now

GimpDaddy

GimpDaddy

Anybody love Oahu?more then happy to give beans and clones💯Fr hmu...1 bradah from Kahului already came through look was trippin he came but yeah,I live nanakuli........lmk🤙🤙🤙
Hey!!! Don’t I know you??? (IG: @GroGimp)

lookin real good brah. I can’t wait to try my White Elephant, Puna Duck, and Electric Duck Buddaz. Really hoping for a webbed pheno. I bought like 4 10packs of the Puna Duck, just to have enough seedstock to go phenohunting

T

therealpacific

I really appreciate this thread. It's the only one I've found of people actually growing plants from these two vendors. Still undecided whether I will order from either of them. The prices don't scare me but I don't like dealing with people that have so many negative reviews. I'm glad to see that someone somewhere did get some seeds and manage to post them.

Top Bottom