the pure

• Thread starter thesoftdrugbaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

:cool:here,s an indoor room of mine .. with 12x the pure [flying-dutch-mans seeds]they are 7 weeks in flower

there 4x 600..... RVK200 extraction .. and RVK150 for induction

G

grizz

those look awsome, I had no idea the pure looked like that. I always pictured a more sativa streatchy plant.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
lookin fat cant wait to see them finish.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
wow seven weeks I didnt know they finished that quick killer job.

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

i-i

wow seven weeks I didnt know they finished that quick killer job.

well they did get another week after the picture was taken .. so it was 8 week in total:cool:

they yielded bout 950 grms dry:p

D

doubleds

?

Hi There

Beauty lookin plants especially for 600 watters. Do you use 600's as your main lights?
I use 1000's for mains and 600's for supplemental.

Nice grow mate

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

hi ,

i do like to use the 1000wt .. but i live in a hot country.. even with 1 A/C running temp just get to high.so the 600 are best.

thanks for the good feedback

TSDB..

G

grizz

Just curious about the stability of the pure, did all the plants look as uniform as your pics? and what kind of yield per plant did you end up getting and how long did you veg?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice and such a clean room to boot , A little over 2 pounds sounds like you'll have alot of great smoke:happy:

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

ok,s

Just curious about the stability of the pure, did all the plants look as uniform as your pics? and what kind of yield per plant did you end up getting and how long did you veg?

:phi grizz,

The Pure [flying dutch mans seeds].. seems very stable . :cool:they all look the same pheno.i grow for 10-12 weeks re-potting twice . and she finishes dead on 8 weeks[bloom] there was 12 plants under 4x 600 lights. it weight it in at 950 grams in total .and very nice smooth smoke, with a sativa high. i likes it:laugh: buzzing:laugh:

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

the pure outside

:pshe looks the same outside as well as indoor:cool:

G

grizz

thanks Baron for the info, think Im going to give it a try soon.

P

ProGroWannabe

Kudos on the plants SDB! Did you trim the lower growth from your indoor plants? Reason I ask is with such little side-growth that plant would bomb as a SOG plant if that's their natural structure.

Top Bottom