• Tagged users None
Kdub

Kdub

Couple more..
Purps 4
Purps1 1024x680 1024x680

iCultivate

iCultivate

Nice shots mate, colours in those nugs is beautiful! That is some damned pretty bud!

-- iCultivate --

GeorgeWKush4

GeorgeWKush4

i loved bcbd purps the electric purple was a shocker to most, than when you crack that jar and the grape smell was amazing,than on the exhale you taste grape jolly ranchers. the high wasnt the strongest but was a great daytime smoke.
i found its a great smoke for beginner smokers and a great smoke for even any connoisseur.

Nice pics looks great

London bud

London bud

How much for the bud that got rubbed on the tittys? I really wanna smoke that

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Just some shots of my BCBD Purps. Please keep the opinions on the vendor out of my thread. I have never smoked anything in 20 years of smokin' that tastes or smells like this. Everyone should have it in their garden. Hopefully no one is offended by the pic with the tits but I had to post it. Cya,View attachment 432321 View attachment 432322 View attachment 432323 View attachment 432324 View attachment 432325 View attachment 432326 View attachment 432327 View attachment 432328 View attachment 432329 View attachment 432330 View attachment 432322 KdubView attachment 432321 Cya, Kdub
I must say those nipples are very very nice. Enjoy them now because once she gets pregnant they are not going to be so pleasant.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

I must say those nipples are very very nice. Enjoy them now because once she gets pregnant they are not going to be so pleasant.
Specific to that nipple type? Kid just made mine's sag a little. I think from over filling with milk obviously. Nipples the same, but she don't have that nipple type. Maybe i think too much sometimes lol.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Specific to that nipple type? Kid just made mine's sag a little. I think from over filling with milk obviously. Nipples the same, but she don't have that nipple type. Maybe i think too much sometimes lol.
Your profile says your a male lol, but I’ve seen meet the parents.
My wife’s nipples got bigger more pourus and are not the color they once were. I still love them don’t get me wrong. Ten years of me pinching squeezing biting them didn’t help either.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Your profile says your a male lol, but I’ve seen meet the parents.
My wife’s nipples got bigger more pourus and are not the color they once were. I still love them don’t get me wrong. Ten years of me pinching squeezing biting them didn’t help either.
Meant my wife's. I'm male. Guess i'm lucky. They seem the same to me.

Top Bottom