The Question

• Thread starter steelyeyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DixinCider

Who says you have to veg in the UC?
Where did you get your info Dick, I mean Dixincidu?
When have you run a UC? When you do then you can compare your grows to other mediums and final weights, then again who cares what the fuck you do!!!
Stop running your mouth and troll somewhere else!!!

lol all you're answers are here on the farm my friend!!! thats why this community is so great. its right on front of youre nose go look. i know i have.

go read jack and bens threads i know i hate. and i know there mediums before.
how much more info do you need? why dont you go bash somewhere else.
i have nothing more to say to you

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

hey man...you ok there? im talking about horizontal growing with 4 plants per light. thats the system im comparing..you ever seen that 42 lb grow in 32two gal trash cans? its lost now, but it was a site to see. good day.

My bad.. In that case I'm interested and have thought the same. My concern with 4 under a 1,000 in this system is the footprint of the lights compared to the space 4 plants cover. I am running the 13 gal. with good spacing between each tree so I don't know how the systems made for the horizontal lighting sits. I'm guessing half the spacing. I've ran 4 under a 1,000 using hydroton in the past with great results, although not able to get 2lb a light like I have with 6. This system I have seen Jack and Ben accomplish this with strains I'd imagine kick ass.
I have not seen that grow, but I'd love to.. :) I like all styles and would never only sell my soul to only one. Shit ebb n flow treated me very well for years... Best of luck!

D

DixinCider

right on man. nor would i. i have done soil rw and aero. all i was saying way there are other alternatives lol and then everyone started attacking. sorry i didnt say what you wanted to hear. i love the route i have chose it works great for me! im sure you like the choice you made. i just dont see the worth in my eyes, but to each is his own.

edit im fucking high sorry for the typos lol

M

mrcableking

Uc is serious bussiness bro! ive been doin around a lb each ladie. Stocks about 2" - 2.5" average. with 10 sites under 3k of hoods. I LOVE MY DIY UC! For me its the best setup ive ran over the years. But to each his own.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

what size buckets brother??? I went with 27 gallon ones for my half/half....LOL. Half diy and half UC Hyd. parts.

M

mrcableking

27 gallon wow thats friggn huge. mine are 5 gallon with 2" pipe. hows the bigger root zones treating u. i was thinkin about building one with sites around that size. these 5's get so full with roots its ridiculous!

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Still working on them brother. The room is almost done. Will keep people posted. I have a small collective so we needed to keep the plant count low. 4lights and 6 sites.

Wow.... 1# each plant in a 5 gallon. That is outstanding!

P.S. what is your secret????

D

DixinCider

i figured the other picture was shitty. heres a clearer look at my canopy.

Photo 3
D

dorkvan420

Dix this is the UC section take your NON UC pics elsewhere, no one really gives 2 flying shits about your opinion or your grow in here!!!
I think it is you who needs to stop bashing and find another place to pat yourself on your back, or is that your boyfriend who does that?

U

UNVME

Dix this is the UC section take your NON UC pics elsewhere, no one really gives 2 flying shits about your opinion or your grow in here!!!
I think it is you who needs to stop bashing and find another place to pat yourself on your back, or is that your boyfriend who does that?

who are you?? His ex boyfriend?? you seem upset..did he tell you to kick rocks? :character0029:

M

mrcableking

Lol this is funny! whats up unvme love your threads. Do u mix your own nutes still?

Latest posts

Top Bottom