The rabbit hole, any crazy idea, conspiracy theory, maybe you saw Bigfoot once? Who fucking knows, but get high AF and on down the rabbit hole !!!!!

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Maybe they should just advertise that they are state propaganda 🤦‍♂️

Screenshot 20240320 115650 Brave
C

climbit

I might throw one of the free of kush seeds outside and hope for the best. Just to see how resilient this plant is.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Same haha

april 8th for the solar eclipse

But there’s supposed to be a LUNAR eclipse march 25th as well I believe
Haha the full worm moon at that! The ground is thawing, or well that's why the march full moon was called the worm moon by native american tribes.. it was definitely feeling like spring here yesterday.

since this is the conspiracy theory thread i should see if my worm farm acts funny during the worm moon.. lol maybe...

The night of 24th leading into the 25th.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
You get longer branches from the bottom with adequate light intensity right?
Yes,if your light has good penetration your lowers will easily catch up and match the top colas, some of my largest colas come from my lowest nodes 😁 if you plan to keep the lowers for flower (opposed to lollypopping them) then top the plants until the bottoms catch up then let them bush out, especially if you are scrogging you want every branch and node the plant can produce to catch up to the same height so all will receive equal light, neutrients, airflow etc to every top.

C

climbit

You get longer branches from the bottom with adequate light intensity right?

Yes,if your light has good penetration your lowers will easily catch up and match the top colas, some of my largest colas come from my lowest nodes 😁 if you plan to keep the lowers for flower (opposed to lollypopping them) then top the plants until the bottoms catch up then let them bush out, especially if you are scrogging you want every branch and node the plant can produce to catch up to the same height so all will receive equal light, neutrients, airflow etc to every top.
Totally. The very first two nodes never make the cut. but from 3 on I’m wondering if it’s possible.

D

DukeNastyNuggz

Black holes man... Black fuckin holes...they devour everything in their path and then shit out this cosmic dust but we don't know where all the stuff goes that they consumed. Steven Hawking theorized that all data goes into a black hole "dirty" but came out of a white hole "regenerated"? On the other side.... but it's all so puzzlingly terrifying. And dark matter does it exist some say yeah some say no is it just CERT saying no so they can secretly fire up the God Particle again? WTF man? WTF

Top Bottom