The rabbit hole, any crazy idea, conspiracy theory, maybe you saw Bigfoot once? Who fucking knows, but get high AF and on down the rabbit hole !!!!!

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Black holes man... Black fuckin holes...they devour everything in their path and then shit out this cosmic dust but we don't know where all the stuff goes that they consumed. Steven Hawking theorized that all data goes into a black hole "dirty" but came out of a white hole "regenerated"? On the other side.... but it's all so puzzlingly terrifying. And dark matter does it exist some say yeah some say no is it just CERT saying no so they can secretly fire up the God Particle again? WTF man? WTF
Now we are talking. Data does not get destroyed when crossing the event horizon.
It changes everything.

Also, you know when you have a lot of fun and time does in fact fly, it’s not just a feeling, it’s you actually experiencing time dilation, caused by the gravitational pulses from the 2 super massive black holes in our solar system.
They are slowly crashing into each other.

I’m here for it.

That shit is amazing.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Ok that was dumb calling out diddy's murder before it happens. But lets just see...

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Ok that was dumb calling out diddy's murder before it happens. But lets just see...
Clinton's do kill a lot of people 🤷‍♂️ good good old Bill clinton likes them young Accordign to Epstein . He would know

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Now we are talking. Data does not get destroyed when crossing the event horizon.
It changes everything.

Also, you know when you have a lot of fun and time does in fact fly, it’s not just a feeling, it’s you actually experiencing time dilation, caused by the gravitational pulses from the 2 super massive black holes in our solar system.
They are slowly crashing into each other.

I’m here for it.

That shit is amazing.
Hawking radiation is dope, black holes, the giant cosmic recyclers

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
That’s strange yeah. An eclipse is basically a period of time the moon spent passing by the sun right ?
Yep the moon directly between the earth and sun, 100% impossible to see an eclipse and see the moon on the other side of the sky at the same time, I see no cuts in that video besides him moving the glasses in and out of the frame to show the eclipse and the moon in the light still, this is an odd video for sure

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Simulation theory seems viable, our world is crazy, plants are basically organic quantum computers that operate at room temperature.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
This inkbird unit is good, the battery life completely sucks, so I leave it plugged in,but the CO2 monitor plus the humidity/temperature is nice. I like it

20240429 220248
Top Bottom