The Ranch

• Thread starter RanchoDeluxe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Will do. I have only a basic knowledge of mykos and fungal organisms as well as worms. I've been reading everything I can get my hands on about worms lately. I now understand the three basic types of worms are epigeic, endogeic and anecic, and their respective purposes, but learning about how they all interact will probably be a life long pursuit.:cool:
Read teaming with fungi

brazel

brazel

You can read in any order, but to learn about nutrients, microbes then fungi creates a better understanding. I don't know if he wrote them in that order for that, i think he wrote them in that order cause one lead to the other. IMO

Rcubed

Rcubed

You can read in any order, but to learn about nutrients, microbes then fungi creates a better understanding. I don't know if he wrote them in that order for that, i think he wrote them in that order cause one lead to the other. IMO
I'm on the part about hyphal fungi and how they put out massively long and fine hair like strands

R

RanchoDeluxe

@RanchoDeluxe
You haven't listened to the new podcasts from tad? He is using an MBP only mix. Here's the trick. Vermicomposting with coots layering method. 4" compost, 4 cup of MBP, kelp, neem, and aeration, 4" compost, rinse and repeat. All of the minerals and even the PGRs and even the limonoids stay intact. This is all done in a 300g smartpot.

After a year all u need is SPM and a bit of aeration.

I'm a lil busy growing weed man!

Year old vermicompost....yeah that works pretty damn well.

Who has that kind of time?

Those worms will also tear the fuck out of those beds once the peat moss is added leaving you with nothing but vermicompost and aeration in no time.
I build my beds for the long haul.
RD

Top Bottom