the room!

• Thread starter half baked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Easy now Half Baked lol... you guys got them girls lookin proper those ajust a wing hoods are dope they shoot light great across a canopy nice work!

half baked

half baked

good job all looking nice and healthy keep the good work up!
thanks for the kind words bro, will do ;)

jesus....you have balls with those plant numbers
haha bro this is how we roll lol, we dont have veg space and this aint no percy crop lol tbh if ya keep yaself on the d-low then its all good baby :)

Easy now Half Baked lol... you guys got them girls lookin proper those ajust a wing hoods are dope they shoot light great across a canopy nice work!
they do indeed bro they do indeed, thanks alot bro we work hard for it lol, yh bro if ya can get em they got great coverage and can hold either 600s or 1000s so you boys over the pond can use them lol, hows things at yours bro, all running nice and smoothly just like normal ;)

thanks for stopping by guys and gals

oh before i forgot sticky bro, here the katana at 41-42 days
Kat 1
Kat 2
Kat 3
Kat 4
Kat 001

hb

half baked

half baked

lil update for ya's, these are day 30 now

gonna be updating these every 10 days, be able to see a difference everytime then lol

hb

soserthc1

soserthc1

awesome canopy for the strains - and i love growing seeds with out knowing the strain in a crop,it makes it twice as exciting , anyways sweet bro keep it up peace

half baked

half baked

thanks alot bro, yh i love popping beans too lol, but i dont like all the friggin mini mothers i have whilst i find the best phenos lmao

hb

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

lookin good really.

Love the way your only going to have colas

half baked

half baked

thanks for the kind words fella's, well had to take the whole room down the other day because of a gas safety check at my property, well i can tell ya it was a proper ball ache but passed with out any1 knowing anything about my room
some pics of the rebuild, it took 5 hrs to take down and 7 to put back up which i thought was great, with a few little needed adjustments too

and just a few shots of the katana og, she filling out real nice and starting to purple up a lil too :)

peace
hb

L

LikemindS

Damn Man that is a sweet set-up!
Beautiful Canopy! So Even!
KEEP IT ROCKIN!
:banana1sv6: :banana1sv6: :banana1sv6:

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

thanks for the kind words fella's, well had to take the whole room down the other day because of a gas safety check at my property, well i can tell ya it was a proper ball ache but passed with out any1 knowing anything about my room
some pics of the rebuild, it took 5 hrs to take down and 7 to put back up which i thought was great, with a few little needed adjustments too

peace
hb

Where did you stash the plants :wondering
lol

G

ganjherbsmoke

missed this thread somehow

everythings lookin super proper man good work

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Cheers Half-Baked! How do get such wonderfully trained plants with multiple long colas?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Dude

Your a quick mofo, taking down and putting it back up in a day is incredible. Nice work on the plants they look greasy in a good way. Hope they rip your head off, nicely

mal

sticky icky

sticky icky

Glad ev went smooth for you guys those situations suck 4 sure I've had a few myself the katanas really stackin up a fat cola evrythings lookin super bomb!

half baked

half baked

Damn Man that is a sweet set-up!
Beautiful Canopy! So Even!
KEEP IT ROCKIN!
:banana1sv6: :banana1sv6: :banana1sv6:

thanks man
Where did you stash the plants :wondering
lol

haha well i had to deck the attic out and put them all up there, with all my vegging plants too it was full lol
missed this thread somehow

everythings lookin super proper man good work

thanks alot bro, well i hope ya stay round for the ride :)
Cheers Half-Baked! How do get such wonderfully trained plants with multiple long colas?

easi bro, we pinch an awful lot bro, weve only just found out its known as crimping, imo 1 of the best ways to train your plants
Your a quick mofo, taking down and putting it back up in a day is incredible. Nice work on the plants they look greasy in a good way. Hope they rip your head off, nicely

mal

haha bro it was a fookin mission but was worth it, does help that i have a background in building so second nature 2 me now lol, well the big side comes down in 7 days so i hope so too brother
Glad ev went smooth for you guys those situations suck 4 sure I've had a few myself the katanas really stackin up a fat cola evrythings lookin super bomb!

sticky my man yh bro super smooth just how i like it lol, yh the katana is becoming somethi9ng else man, unique, i never seen out like it lol, but she has me drooling everytime i see her

hb

supercharged

supercharged

lookin hella good there halfbaked, aint that katana goin slightly purple in that pic?

peace, SC

half baked

half baked

easi now folks, well time has come for popping beans, in the room already veggin up we got

querkle
tahoe og
original diesel
white bubba (2 phenos)
wifi (2 phenos)
dud x tresdawg (7 phenos)
dannyboy bx (8 phenos)
white cheddar (7 phenos)
uk train (7 phenos)
aliendawg x ecsd (2 phenos)
kksc x the white
grape stomper x (the white x AWW) (7 phenos)
sunset kush
katana og
sour kush
c99
kush'o'nesia
7 pursang haze x shimla (unsexed)

and to these were adding

2 Snowdog x sour d
2 uk fizz
2 strawberry alien kush
2 strawberry fire
2 sweetdawg
1 og18
1 dinafem deisel
2 cataract kush
and 1 green poisen, if any1 has grown any of these that im popping and could share some info on them that would be cool, as you can see were a gluten for punishment lol

thanks and peace out
hb

sticky icky

sticky icky

Soundz like a fukn all star line up can't wait to see ya tear shit up with the super soil talk to ya soon peace!:bong-hits:

half baked

half baked

evening peeps, got a lil bored so thought id take a few snaps of the white bubba were training up, she gonna be put into a 80ltr tub for flower with supersoil, just cooking the soil up atm so gonna repot her in 2 weeks time, should be mahoosive by then lol

Wb1
Wb2
Wb3
Wb4

she's in plagron all mix and we also added guano, worm castings, micro-organisms, dia-hydro, epsons salts, perlite and some granuals too so just on water and roots excel till we flip the lights to 12/12

hb

half baked

half baked

just finished chopping the wifi, gonna get them in brown bags 2nite then jars 2mo maybe the next day, gotta do the trimming before then tho lol

wifi
Wifi buds

dog right at the bottom of the stairs doin his job, just where i like him, bed gets in the fookin way tho lol
Dog

hb

Top Bottom