the room!

• Thread starter half baked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

thanks E.T. your right bro very alike, mine not a full breed tho, his mum was half staffy and his dad had a lil bit of rough collie in him, still a looker tho lol, love the white 1 bro, its rare you see them in the uk

hb

half baked

half baked

10days 12/12 not been online for a while but im back now and will be updating on the regs from now on lol, just a few pics for now till i resize the others

sunset kush
Day 9 pics 002

julius ceasar
Day 9 pics 005

wifi white dom
Day 9 pics 008

wifi fire dom
Room shots 005

half baked

half baked

Room shots 023
Room shots 024
Room shots 025
Room shots 026
Room shots 027
Room shots 028
Room shots 029

we got lots of things going on here here for this run the list is as follows

white cheese 4 phenos
white stompers 7 phenos
wifi 2 phenos
white bubba 2 phenos
querkle
julius ceasar 2 phenos
aliendawg x ecsd 2 phenos
kksc x the white
dud x tresdawg 2 phenos
original diesel
katana og
tahoe og
sunset kush
pursang haze x shimla 6 phenos

and i think thats it lol oh we do however have a tent in another room full of dannyboy bx, 8 diff phenos

most plants have been potted into our soil mix and seem to be loving it atm, only time will tell if we did it right lol

hb

Abek666

Abek666

enormous amount of babes, strains and phenos really like the jungle view here^^
seems ya doing well take care

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Heard a lot of good things. Thinking of getting one myself. What's the price tag

sticky icky

sticky icky

Whooaaa lookin killer over there bro really lush and happy as usual got ya some bushes goin on along with some fire genetics you guys be good ill talk to ya soon n keep up the great work lata!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

YUM!! I love your plants!! Your room looks awesome as well. Good Look!
:bong-hits:

half baked

half baked

Heard a lot of good things. Thinking of getting one myself. What's the price tag
good to hear dwd, after phoning a couple of places i got it at £400, however the guy in the hydro shop said he seen 1 on ebay for £380, now ive got it home and got it out i can say its really well made, gonna hook it up in the morning and see what its about lol, i'll let you know what i think in the next few weeks bro

Whooaaa lookin killer over there bro really lush and happy as usual got ya some bushes goin on along with some fire genetics you guys be good ill talk to ya soon n keep up the great work lata!

yes yes sticky, glad you dropped by, yh man they really takin to that soil mix we did and temps are stable (freezing over here lol) speak soon bro!

YUM!! I love your plants!! Your room looks awesome as well. Good Look!
:bong-hits:

thanks bro

half baked

half baked

here is the beast lol, its not that big tbh, strange that its a double ended bulb, just doesnt look right lol

Gavita 005
Gavita 009
Gavita 011
Gavita 012

hb

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
sup with it dee? just got up an running with the magic pots i made myself , got 69 in one 4x6 table, they are 14" tall and 1.75 gallons

U

ukbigbud

The light looks amazing from what ive read on the net. Its bound to be amazing, its been around for like 8 years already, just not been used really for this game...........

cool room too

half baked

half baked

thanks lads, well had to take it back due to a bent hood so gettin another in the morning, yh ukbigbud i read that the otherday, i'll defo see a difference in the plants if it works tho, i got it goin in a room full of 600's so im gonna run it at 1000watt for most of the grow but bump it to 1150 for peak bloom

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's a crazy looking light.. I've never seen 1 of those b4.

supercharged

supercharged

update!!

wats up farmers, SC here updatin the thread cause half baked is installin his new toy in the flower room . the girls r 17days 12/12 now and goin strong, first up is the sunset kush

Sunsetkush2
Sunsetkush1
Sunsetkush
supercharged

supercharged

next up is the katana og, her thick leaves are turnin black cause of the cold temps we havin over here :cool0041:

Katana og172
Katana og171
Katana og17
supercharged

supercharged

our beast julies ceasar, any1 grown this strain b4 with any info wud b much appreciated but she seems easy enough 2grow :D

Master og172
Master og171
Master og17
supercharged

supercharged

the original diesel, god dayum i cant wait 2smoke sum of this girl

OD12
OD11
OD1
Top Bottom