• Thread starter Mrs Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
More pics please! How did the bubba/LBL turn out?

@SierraSkunk ~ Hey buddy...out of the ten Bubba x LongBottomLeafs I cracked I got two really nice ones...one in particular really stood out as a winner. Here's a pic right before the chop. :) They're still curing out...so I might have a few nugs for ya if I see ya soon. ;)

BubbaxKushCleaner

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
@SierraSkunk ~ Hey buddy...out of the ten Bubba x LongBottomLeafs I cracked I got two really nice ones...one in particular really stood out as a winner. Here's a pic right before the chop. :) They're still curing out...so I might have a few nugs for ya if I see ya soon. ;)

View attachment 441169

Those look beautiful IGT! Loran really made an awesome cross with those LBL. Got some more lbl going now.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Beautiful flowers! I love that mendo Bx #4. Really deep I can imagine the sweet berry smells she is omitting. I admire your work Nspecta and MRS. Keep it up. Stoked to see how the pakis turn out. Ive been hearing great things about Lorans LBL. He gifted me a pack of these along with some others a while back. Sadly It was stolen with the rest of my seeds, so I wasnt able to give them a go.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

View attachment 441169

WOW......... outstanding. Stellar looking flowers!!! I can smell em thru my smellavision computer screen. :rolleyes:

M

Mrs Nspecta

Hello ya all :)

I know it's been awhile since I have posted any flower pictures, I do apologize... it's been getting pretty busy around here :) The wait is over. Here is Bomb Threat with Marigolds behind her.

IMG 20140920 005635

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Just curious what nspecta and the mrs's think is the most potent purple flowers that might be able to be found from CSI gear in the future?

That's a good question Rootbound...if you said now it would be easy...Burkle 2.0 for potency...however, in the future the sky's the limit as we're working on a bunch of Urkle fem hybrids...I'd imagine some of the OG x Urkles would produce some strong Purple girls and I'm sure some of the Chemdog D, Chemdog #4, Chem'91 x Urkle girls would have some kick...granted that is just near future stuff...we are also working on some extensive regular (m&f) Purple Projects, that won't be directly tied to the CSI brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom