The Rose Garden

• Thread starter Mrs Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs Nspecta

that purple dawg is looks potent! wow how doe she smell, my fav purple dawg or irene.
Respect
TMB

I think she has a hint of sweetness to her from the Urkle and she smells like some Dank, funky, stinky nastiness!!!!! lol :)

Irene is a mean green bish, but for purples... and I mean purples... I mean real purple purples... that Ob Llama has got it going on. That is just from pictures though. How do they both taste? Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Delicious... I think that sums it up! :)

Power OG

Power OG

I think she has a hint of sweetness to her from the Urkle and she smells like some Dank, funky, stinky nastiness!!!!! lol :)

Delicious... I think that sums it up! :)
well im in! but you knew that. cant go wrong with any of em! workin over time, getting ready to wax on and wax off, in my garden. cant wait to up my gene pool.

R

RON MEXICO

The irene comes from an og bag seed popped an 04. The tastes is wintergreenmintsour kush. But not og. Way stonger than any diesel. Some of the best tasting- comback I need some more kush ever classic tastes. Couchlock at 60 and brave new world at 75. Never had it outdoor im sure its still legendary tho..

M

Mrs Nspecta

Obama
Obama

F-Cut
F cut

Ghost OG
Ghost OG

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

The irene comes from an og bag seed popped an 04. The tastes is wintergreenmintsour kush. But not og. Way stonger than any diesel. Some of the best tasting- comback I need some more kush ever classic tastes. Couchlock at 60 and brave new world at 75. Never had it outdoor im sure its still legendary tho..

You had me at "Brave New World" lmfao.
Respect

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
The Irene comes from an og bag seed popped in 04. The tastes is wintergreenmintsour kush. But not og. Way stonger than any diesel. Some of the best tasting- comback I need some more kush ever classic tastes. Couchlock at 60 and brave new world at 75. Never had it outdoor im sure its still legendary tho..

I just smoked some excellent 60 day indoor Irene last night...I completely got the wintergreen mint sour kush taste...way better, imho, than the outdoor flavor...I love indoor nugs, been to long.

Chopped a bed of some 70 day Irene yesterday too...lookin' forward to samplin' some borderline "brave new world" Irene. :wideyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom