The sh!t is going down in FL.

• Thread starter JollyGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Ok if you didn't know THE SHIT IS GOING DOWN TODAY! FLORIDA STATE WIDE SWEEP OF GROW HOUSES.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I know there's alot of you in FL. Hope yall boys are safe...

B

boxmunch9

great job miami, next you can work on the murderous violant cocaine funded criminal organizations basically running every nightclub in town

purpleberry

purpleberry

120 houses, wow. The only way i can think they could target 120 houses is by confidential informants. They spend a few weeks targeting pot smokers and threaten them with jail time unless they give up there dealer and work they way up til they have addresses of grow houses. Then they hit them all at once. ?

H

hygrade

pay your bills and keep your heads down florida, these cops are getting all puffed up thinking they are knocking shit down :mooning but its all just cartel related grows that are stealing power and aren't that hard to spot from what i've read. keep it small and quiet and we should all be fine:smiley_joint:

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

120 houses, wow. The only way i can think they could target 120 houses is by confidential informants. They spend a few weeks targeting pot smokers and threaten them with jail time unless they give up there dealer and work they way up til they have addresses of grow houses. Then they hit them all at once. ?

It could be that or they are watching the hydro shop and getting people's tags down and do an investigation...

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Very sad!One of my very good friends just got busted there.I wont mention his name but he is well known and liked by alot of people on these forums.Fucked up shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

ReelBusy1

pay your bills and keep your heads down florida, these cops are getting all puffed up thinking they are knocking shit down :mooning but its all just cartel related grows that are stealing power and aren't that hard to spot from what i've read. keep it small and quiet and we should all be fine:smiley_joint:

agreed

G

Gorrillagrower

Very sad!One of my very good friends just got busted there.I wont mention his name but he is well known and liked by alot of people on these forums.Fucked up shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really sorry to hear that manic. I know how he feels. I got snapped 2years ago and it is a really fucked up thing. Hope your hommie is doin ok and he can get bailed out. A good lawyer should be able to help him with that.

Good Luck.................GG

T

Teddy KGB

Here's another link to the story. If you're in the swamps keep your head down & your eyes & ears open. The Pot Gestapo is on the loose & looking to score big points.

S

StonedOwl

Just turning more innocent people into criminals, wasting more money trying to stop the unstoppable.

They might as well try and keep the ocean from being wet, for all the good taking 120 grows out will do.

S

shivavaranessi

Just turning more innocent people into criminals, wasting more money trying to stop the unstoppable.

They might as well try and keep the ocean from being wet, for all the good taking 120 grows out will do.

lmfao so so true they will never stop people smoking/growing weed its impossible

I

Indica~tor

I have a feeling that this is yet another Operation Green Merch type set-up where they dug up recent records and store transactions from Local garden stores and started investigating on what they had available to them.
The reason I say this is because, well, I just dont honestly see 120 houses going down because of snitches or informants... thats just too many homes all at once. Now, if it had been just a couple homes or even a handful, then that would be different but there is def more to the story than what is being revealed here in these articles.

Such Bullshit! Fuckin LAME ass punk bitch cops destroying families right before our eyes. And all we can do is watch them fall. Sad.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

FPL, Local LEO's and the FBI are working in conjunction to bring down any and all kind of grow ops (especially the retarded BIG 1's). shit, damn near twenty gro houses went down in my neck o the woods alone, and they were supposedly all connected through some form of organized criminal enterprise. All you FL crackers stay safe.

T

TheNman

Okay....
Now, i know this whole "war on drugs" is a giant waste of time and money, but beyond that....
How big of a waste of time and money was this venture?
6,800 plants?
Here in Canada, that's like 3 or 4 proper grow rooms! :D

But seriously, i hope everyone's okay!

M

Magoo

Hey if any of you cats know anyone involved in this, see if there has been any motion of discovery, then we should see some light on how they put this together.....

Top Bottom