The sh!t is going down in FL.

• Thread starter JollyGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

culdaria

It could be that or they are watching the hydro shop and getting people's tags down and do an investigation...
I've thought of that before, but hope they have far more concerns than just poor little me

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Nothing about Florida politics would surprise me @ this point. This is the state that gave us the un-wanted Bush child & that's saying a lot considering the one that somehow (count those Palm Beach county votes please) managed to get elected President twice will go down in history as having presided over the worst & perhaps most criminal administration in AmeriKKKan history!!

Sweeps are a fact of life we that operate just outside the law, must contend with. Florida or my state, not much difference. They popped 6 houses in my city last week & glorified their success by jacking up the take to hilarious levels. Truth be known it was a pathetic haul that mostly ends up in the bongs of those fat ass Deputy Sheriff types. Enjoy the ganja ya lying scum. & take that "they pollute the environment" bullchips & shove it up your rectum!

I`m not sure Bush would be considered the most criminal administration in American History, maybe second after Nixon!

E

edux10

funny that they are cracking down on grow ops when FL has all those "pain clinics" that will give anyone 240 count Oxycodone 30mg pills. they got their prioritys stright huh.

Illmind

Illmind

Lol the only difference between them pain clinics and a crack house is there's a Dr at one of em. I been in one it's fiend central, I almost wanted to get tested for Hep C just from being in that place. But the bushmasters are big pharmas butt buddy. And man no fronts I'd get pharma stocks if the ones I wanted weren't privately owned by politicians. Tons of money there. I just ish they'd get off the slave labor / jail shit. Jails are also privately owned joints that makes a killing off of convicts labor while paying them .15 cent ya I said cent an hour. One of Americas wonderful rackets. Along with the stock market, shit the president and important people hear about news that effects the stock market before everyone else so they can cash out before disaster strikes. Wish I could do all that legally. And much much more.

C

CanadianClassic

Damn that's some bullshit i'm glad i don't live there but feel sorry for everyone who does hope they didn't bust many people.

G

Gro

i'm hearing about this type of police posturing on a smaller scale all over the country,but a state wide sweep.......WTF.:sweating

G

Gro

I would put Obama on the top of that list.

come on guys,they are all out to get us.neither side of the isle are with us.

i'm sick of both the dems and the reps.good cop bad cop if you ask me.it's about time we formed the cannabis party and drown these mofo's in a sea of green!!!:rofl

stickyicky

stickyicky

What year is this? These fuckin hick cops are just trying to keep their jobs.

-"We have put together a massive law enforcement machine in our continuing efforts to eradicate every single one of these dangerous and illegal operations. We intend to keep our neighborhoods safe."

Who cares about the white shit flowing thru the streets? If this activity was deemed legal, it would eradicate the so called danger's as it is in California, Colorado, etc...

"It has so many ramifications that if somebody were to think about it, it's one of the biggest problems that is affecting south Florida and the country," said Captain Joe Mendez, of South Florida High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area.

"It was a frightening discovery for many of the neighbors who live near the raided homes. Most had no idea they were sleeping so close to this hidden danger".

More scare tactics! The only hidden danger is actually an embedded danger. The pigs!!

I wonder how many people or animals (domestic pets) were hurt / killed during "Operation Eagle Claw". I think every raid should be video taped to get a feel for what really goes down. Not just a pig writing how heroic all his fellow piglets were during this so meaningful raid, on a plant. Good Job!!!!

M

madhatter201

When the hell is Florida gonna open its eyes. Its sux!!!!!!!! Marijuana is going to be legal agian in the future. Florida just needs to get its head out of its ass and jump on the band wagon!!!

S

Smokinator

The shit is hitting the fan in NY too

The cops are searching houses, cars and people randomly here in new York city with no warrants and no probable cause... It's starting to look like the krazii shakedown everywhere

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I just moved to Colorado from Florida before they were in Miami and south Florida doing the sweep they were in my neighborhood Sarasota county something like 30+ rooms in a year and we have way less residents then south Florida. They implemented the knock and talk so warrants are obsolete as far as investigating purposes. Simply knock and ask if you are growing. Takes big balls to not get nervous. Not to mention the 25 plant rule 1 plant equals a possible pound to them so they give you a federal charge for 25 1 foot plants = Trafficking Charge. The reason they hit Florida so hard is a lot of Mexican and Cubans bought up cheap properties and put illegal immigrants to work there. When they get in trouble they don't say nothing and get deported after there sentence .In my opinion . Where they mess up is they have to steal electricity to do these huge rooms so they are getting much better at detecting that. I'm glad i'm gone hope everyone else can make it out safely.
FLORIDA IS A NO TOLERANCE DRUG STATE UNLESS YOU TAKE OXYCOTIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Go Big

Internet orders are far from safe.

Police can (and have, cant find the pdf) subpoena shipping statements from UPS or FedEx or their own federally run postal service for shipments originating from "buyfromme-hydro.com's warehouse" and then simply parse the data for the state they want to work on.

Whats worse, they wont even know it happened.

Had a friend import a bunch of grow boxes (6 of them!) to start a mid sized grow, and they came from Canada. Door knocked down 30 days after delivery, discovery for the case showed it was on an import watch list from the manufacturers warehouse. Forwarded that to his local drug task force and voila. Sucks, his trial is in a week.

Cash & Carry and park in the rear ;)

B

blackberryxchem

god i miss home in the sunshine state but dont miss that shit about it florida is fucked up when it comes to drugs the cops are dicks their all of them glad to be in the dirty mitt when fl becomes a med state than i will go back home untill than i am here or alaska

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hope everyone is getting ready for the State Wide Raids about to happen very soon. It happens every year around this time, as early as tomorrow and going in to the beginning of next month. Hope this helps anyone, I don't wanna see anyone get jammed up.

B

Beeobee

Yeah been see the COPter latley in my area.
scares the shit out of me every time

peace
Beeobee

Top Bottom