The Shoreline (how we roll in Texas)

• Thread starter ShorelineTex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Well I for one hope that those of you guys in texas with these amazing strains somehow get the genetics to some of these medical states. I would love to be able to have the old pre 2000 blueberry, that one truly was euphoric as described by tex and I for one have not ever had anything like it since, the closest is the grape tasting purps and my blue cheese.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I like how all the nugz of shoreline in this thread are all totally different.

Here is the Lowdown on shoreline.

Shoreline round these parts is another word for dank, chronic, Kill, ect. The Houston area always had weed from the coast that was fire. "Man you got some of that shoreline".

Shoreline is a running joke in some circles. I have ran across a couple of cuts that were all different and tasted and smelled nothing like the descriptions. The ISS thats dank that floats around is most likely the shoreline renamed 50 times.

BTW have lived in this state all my life.

H

happyinmendo

Your friends in your circle are liars... thats not good for name recognition... Not very nice in general... kind of reminds me of... oh... deceit.

I lived there once upon a time, and no one would believe you if you told them anything but shoreline was shoreline unless you had a really shitty bag of something they wouldn't want to buy anyways. It surely stands out in the crowd. Turns heads when its in your pocket in large crowds... same as sourD... they know you have it, you can't even lie about it, everyone for 20 feet smells it.

H

hellaWORD

Shore-line runs the great state of texas hands down! Thanks alot guys n gals for your facts on this amazing herb. I would fucking love to see this stuff pop up in nor cal. u guys rock

U

ugk1

I Here is the Lowdown on shoreline.

Shoreline round these parts is another word for dank, chronic, Kill, ect. The Houston area always had weed from the coast that was fire. "Man you got some of that shoreline".

Shoreline is a running joke in some circles. I have ran across a couple of cuts that were all different and tasted and smelled nothing like the descriptions. The ISS thats dank that floats around is most likely the shoreline renamed 50 times.

QUOTE]
from BIG D i understand what ur sayin most dudes
i hear say i got that kush 99 percent of the time it regular dro, but Shoreline is not bs top flight shit great plant, ill try soon to put up some pics when it gets closer to finishing

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter

Now you know your a good friend of mine bro, but this simply isnt true. Maybe in DTown dealers have used it as a marketing scheme, but not in Houston. I think we've had this conversation before lol. Its all good though. We can agree to disagree. No love lost..:damnhippie:

BTW Ive lived in TX my whole life as well ;)

H

hellaWORD

shore line has never been a aka hahaa kook. Im not even from houston and i have had shore about every visit, and it may not have looked exactly the same the smell is always there! dont get it twisted bro

S

Steve Z

dude yeah shoreline is real. i've had it, then came back to CO, heard the name, and it was the same herb. i know there is a true "shoreline" out there. just like rappers stealing "yo i got that kush, or diesel" you hear that shit all day. doesnt mean its diesel, and usually ends up being some no smelling outdoor, but its what sells it.

how many of you have been offered OG and you look and are like "yo im not dumb..."

but for the real lookers i KNOW that there is a real shoreline. i've had it, and i am growing the "point break" from karma right now. i know sfv, and shoreline, so we should be able to tell if its legit.

but im sorry got mad respect for ya but i totally disagree brotha.

and ive never had chocolope but karma told me its somewhat like that, need to get down on the get down, but i guess we'll see yo.

hashit

hashit

I would love to get my hands on a shoreline cut...I will even trade a Cinderella 99 Fruit Punch pheno cut for this...

Honestly, I want to do a Shoreline x C99 Pineapple or Fruit Punch pheno cross one day...mmmm...Shoreline 99 anyone?

Edit: The Shoreline I have come across smell like cat/dog shit...it fills the room up quickly and has a killer sativa buzz...

M

Morphote

Shoreline is a very nice cut, but it is not the best cut in Texas. Texas Hashplant did not come from Sensi. It is a multi-hybrid, and on par, if not better, than Shoreline. It is pure citrus in smell and flavor. Personally, I'd prefer the Hashplant cut. Finally, neither of those cuts is superior to a cut in Austin known as Nectar. Last I heard Nectar had made it's way to NorCal. I like Shoreline a lot. I've grown it, smoked it, enjoyed it, but it is way overhyped.

M.

M

Morphote

Anyone down there ever come across the Mikush cut or the old Hawaiian Candy cut? There's even an Electric Haze cut floating around there somewhere. All very nice.

M.

D

dedust

Shoreline is a very nice cut, but it is not the best cut in Texas. Texas Hashplant did not come from Sensi. It is a multi-hybrid, and on par, if not better, than Shoreline. It is pure citrus in smell and flavor. Personally, I'd prefer the Hashplant cut. Finally, neither of those cuts is superior to a cut in Austin known as Nectar. Last I heard Nectar had made it's way to NorCal. I like Shoreline a lot. I've grown it, smoked it, enjoyed it, but it is way overhyped.

M.

Hey Morphote...where did you try Shoreline? I'm in SoCal as well and am curious about that strain. The stories/myths I hear about Shoreline remind me of the stories/myths of OG. Something about a Grateful Dead concert....Anyone else hear these same stories? Either way, being in SoCal, I've tried all sorts of og and generally love that strain. How can I get my hands on some Shoreline seeds?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Again have had pretty good sources for alot of the stuff I get. What I am saying is shoreline talk hyped up around ICmag bout 4 years ago. Before that no one was talking or even had the cut. Now it's my bro has been rockin it since the 80's. Now all of a sudden people as far as NY have the cut. THE RKS (road kill skunk) is what the "shoreline" has become IMO. That is yes very bad ass skunk cut. The story doesnt hold water. Period. Not to mention I have run across the "shoreline" cut. The ISS out of the Austin area was better then that cut. The hashplant also mentioned better cut. Both have also graced my presecense. I'm not talking out of my ass or regurgitating info I read on another board.

Manic BTW those beans were top notch. My bro is still running them and cross them. Not in anyway down playing the cut. I'm just saying there are too many conflicting stories. Area it came from. Description of the bud. For all the nay sayers by all means post up yalls picks of Shoreline so everyone can compare them.

Its nothing like the Kush branding. Not comparing it to that. Again for all that are saying dont get it twisted post them pics up.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Your friends in your circle are liars... thats not good for name recognition... Not very nice in general... kind of reminds me of... oh... deceit.

I lived there once upon a time, and no one would believe you if you told them anything but shoreline was shoreline unless you had a really shitty bag of something they wouldn't want to buy anyways. It surely stands out in the crowd. Turns heads when its in your pocket in large crowds... same as sourD... they know you have it, you can't even lie about it, everyone for 20 feet smells it.

Yea I would truly doubt that. But if you say so......

Road Kill Skunk - Smell it through the bag skunk. Lime green with reddish hairs. Some grade A smoke. Always coming up from the beach or shoreline (hey look at that). Almost reminds me of the indo slang. Now I'm not doubting that. RKS floats strong and has for years. Shoreline hmmmmmmm sounds like a name someone tagged on to that cut.

M

Morphote

I ran Shoreline years ago. She came to me. Didn't know who she was when I met her, but her reputation preceeded her. Everyone loved her, but I just thought she was ok. Unique smell and great taste, but a "whatever" high/stone. Would never compare her to or call her RKS, though. A plant that wreaks (as I assume RKS does) will get you ten years minimum mandatory in Texas. IMO Shoreline isn't "stank". It's "funk". Worth the risk, but mostly hype.

M.

G

gooey

Im seeing RKS in MI that is far from skuny or light green...so much bs going on...shoreline sounds yummy even if it is something unknown or disputed...peacen puffs

M

Morphote

Considering that the real cut is obvious, I think it's funny that there's any dispute. It's definitely a great cut, but there are better cuts going around Texas, many that you'll never see or hear anything about, Nectar being one.

M.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Im seeing RKS in MI that is far from skuny or light green...so much bs going on...shoreline sounds yummy even if it is something unknown or disputed...peacen puffs

so its road kill skunk - but not skunky - your right - that is some bullshit

Latest posts

Top Bottom