The Shyre upgrade to ver 1.5

  • Thread starter Pondracer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pondracer

Pondracer

The stretch on this Gorilla Glue #4 is potentially going to be a problem. I should have researched it before I planted. I didn't realize it was a sativa heavy strain. One shot from 4 days ago, and one shot from today.

GG4_Day106a.jpg
GG4_Day110.jpg
 
Pondracer

Pondracer

VPD chart for the last week. Kicked the AC on for the first time a couple of days ago. I've recently adjusted to allow a higher humidity (71%) before kicking the exhaust fan on.

VPD_05272021.PNG
 
Pondracer

Pondracer

There has been some discussion lately on the forum about setting and maintaining temp and humidity limits. Following is a solid 1 week of data showing the variation in my flower area.

IMG_8333.PNG
IMG_8334.PNG
 
Pondracer

Pondracer

Cranked open the tent today for the first time in 2 weeks almost. I check it every day by opening the corner and peeking in, but as long as everything is stable it runs by itself. I have the fertigation schedule dialed in and it looks like I will get close to 18 days from a single tank (65 gallon / 246 liters)

GG4_Day118_fullview.jpg
 
Pondracer

Pondracer

Because some of the plant has reached up to within 2 inches (5 cm) I have been curious about light stress. The problem I have at the moment is my tank PH is also swinging and I only discovered how badly a week ago. Mid cycle, 7 days after filling the tank, my PH had climbed to 6.48. This is definetly enough to cause problems, making it difficult to know if leaf discoloration is the result of the lighting or poor PH control.

GG4_Day118_tops.jpg
GG4_Day118_leaves.jpg
 
Pondracer

Pondracer

One last thing, I am currently running the single UV-B light 2 hours per cycle. 1 hour in the beginning and 1 hour at the end. That will get bumped to 4 hours at 28 days.
 
Pondracer

Pondracer

Here are a couple of pics from today. Getting some ph issues in the tank because its lasting almost 20 days at the current setting and there is a lot of drift upwards. Plants have really bulked up over the last week or so and the trellis is a huge, huge improvement in stabilizing the plants.

GG4_Day136_fullview.jpg
GG4_Day136_bud2.jpg
GG4_Day136_bud1.jpg
 
Top Bottom