• Thread starter Green Rabbit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MEGAcrops

so who get the most potent haze seeds!!!!i no its not greenhouse

D

diesel

Just a dreamer thought ! if I flowered 300 seeds i made using nl x haze what are the chances i would get a killer female ? to muck around with :P

I should go to bed

J

John Ditchweed

Not only do they look silver,

SSH and hybrids will leave your fingers coated in silver resin, so much so it looks like you have had your fingers in silver powder for making paints.

My old medman cut used to do this also. Used to think it was the silver coming off the rizla packs, then we got wise. LOL

wow I would love to have that problem..... LOL I guess you could say one could make a finger painting after breaking up some SSH

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
just wanted too add

silver haze suppose lineage

silver pearl X haze

ive been intersted in this paticular strain for a while not many reports now its been said nev created this hybrid while wrkin at sensi seed bank its even more interestin caz it has nothin too do wit ssh

another interestin note is silver pearl is made of thai n south american sativas as is haze also noted that silver pearl is known to hav incense traits as does haze so this hybrid sounds like my type of smoke

1luvbigherb

L

l33t

Medic,

Sam claims to have given pure Haze seeds to Neville in 84 / 85 (he has used both diff dates on diff occasions). He said he also gave Nev a cut , his "worst clone" the next year. Sam has been quoted to have written it was a male clone , in other posts though he posted it was a female clone, when I asked him which one was it , he replied he didn't remember but he said he is certain he still has it..

On the other hand Shanti posted that Nev got his pure Haze seeds from the Haze Bros , its said to be '69 stock and thats where MNS lines originate from.

Whats important is that the MNS lines from Neville/Shanti are still available to the growers and have proven themselves countless times and still make so many growers happy all over the world today.

Hi bigherb,

here is a post from mrHaze on A5 & C5 and the female cut that is the mother of MangoHaze.

the mother of the mango haze is a nl5haze that nev called the 122. i had it along with the original A5. C1 and C5 in my room 1999-2001.all were very potent, even after all those years fo being around. ssh is a nl5haze x skunk haze. originally it was the jack herer but was not stable enough and was redone in 1995 after nev left sensi. i have a pix of the chalk board from the cannabis castle that nev used to write his crossing experimnets on. it shows the what he was up to at the time.

I believe the A5 and C5 are NLHaze cuts like the 122 , specifically A5 = NL5 x Haze'A' and
C5 = NL5 x Haze'C' respectively.

What matters is that these cuts are still around and even more importantly Shanti still makes Neville'sHaze , SSH , MangoHaze among all the other Haze hybrids and all are excellent and available to the growers.

but the haze hybrids of the dam ime r weak in comparison to the nyc haze hybrids ive grown up on ,also compared to the very rare n lackin description of haze bros haze/o.haze

Well, I agree that most commercially available buds from coffeshops are nothing like a good homegrown haze but I have to say I ve smoked some very good haze in Holland in some occasions , even the NH from '420cafe' coffeeshop I had sampled at some point was very very nice , was hazy - peppery/spicy was quite trippy n very potent , got my mates all whitey..

L

l33t

Regarding Silver Haze , the makeup according to Big Book Of Buds Vol 1 (published Dec '01) it is made from Haze Skunk and NL , just like Super Silver Haze.

Silver Pearl is (again acccording to Big Book Of Buds vol1) Early Pearl , Skunk , NL5.

R

red southwest

silver pearl

I have some silver pearl... i dont no the D.N.A ???
S4020332.JPG
S4020331.JPG
S4020331.JPG
S4020329.JPG
S4020340.JPG
S4020301.JPG
S4020290.JPG
:boogie:

M

MASSES 420KING

super silver haze=skunk/haze/nl#5
silver haze=silver pearl/haze
silver pearl=early pearl/skunk#1
early pearl=pollyanna/early girl
so that is where the silver from super silver haze comes from hope that clears it up for you

Top Bottom