!!! The Solo Cup Grow Off !!!

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

What was the final weight? @justiceman
Damn I looked in my records, and some old posts to try and see if I could lock down that information but I can't. I thought I had wrote it down somewhere hmmm
imagine how that fokker kept him scamperin to keep that media wet. :D With flowers that size and 12 oz of media, he was a busy water boy for sure. :sweating: Yes indeed, he really did rock that solo cup challenge. :D
ya ole Justice tearin it up
:cry: hahaha I was indeed a very busy water boy! Thanks for the love fellas. Glad I stopped back in to see how things are going. I need to start up again soon although the next run might just be another outdoor adventure :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn I looked in my records, and some old posts to try and see if I could lock down that information but I can't. I thought I had wrote it down somewhere hmmm

:cry: hahaha I was indeed a very busy water boy! Thanks for the love fellas. Glad I stopped back in to see how things are going. I need to start up again soon although the next run might just be another outdoor adventure :D
May the ganja gods bless all the outdoor guys and gals. Sure do miss the outside grows. Good to see you jm

Top Bottom