The Sports Corner

• Thread starter drewski85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drewski85

drewski85

Florida st vs. Georgia tech / Wisconsin vs Ohio st.what do you guys think?

straincreation

straincreation

How bout them boys winning in december.
ya bring all the romo hate. Did you guys see optimus go up between those defenders. And murray leading the league in rushing cant complain. I really wasnt expecting much outta my boys this season, with ware gone and lee out but man have they pulled threw.
happy farmin;)

H

happy b

GLASGOW CELTIC 1 - 0 MOTHERWELL
(STOKES 6min)
On you go the bhoys! HAIL HAIL THE CELTS ARE HERE!Ha ha scuna tuna,dont let you forget Rangers?thats fighting talk were i come from pal!lol.no really though Scottish footballs boring without them now.now theres no one to giv the bhoys a real run for ther money in the league.its almost a forgone conclusion that celtic are gonni win the league every year for the forseeable future.and im not saying that as a life long celtic fan,more like a fan of a more competitive league for scottish football.all taking Rangers out of the league did was free up the second spot for the other teams who hadnt been able to finish any higher tham third place for 20years pr so as it was so heavily dominiated by the old firm.i miss the new year old firm maches so bad.probably the most charged atmosphere of any football mach in europe at the time including eastern european football which is nuts.everyone in scotland misses the old firm.this is from a life long celtic fan...bring back Rangers.
Sorry lads from US but i dont have a scooby about what you,s are talking about.i dpnt follow American sports.i can barely keep up with british sport.hows tricks drewski?

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

see what happens whe ya run the ball dallas!? lmao yeah man enjoy it cause I seriously doubt the giants will allow the cowboys any glory next year.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Go Lions!!!!!! Hopefully we can keep the wins coming it's still a tight playoffs race in the NFC.

drewski85

drewski85

@happy b tricks? I don't keep up with European football that much but when I do I go for the teams I stated above

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Cowfags
woooohooo look what I found!

drewski85

drewski85

Who would say is the greatest coach of all-time?Can be any sport.Here's my pick....coach K. The man's a genius.
Download 8

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

his history in the ncaa proves your right imho. Lots of other good coaches that have done well but in mens basketball absolutely! pat summit is a fucken beast in her own right!

drewski85

drewski85

How bout his coaching in the Olympics and so on?.I figured someone would chime in with lombardi.I know I wouldn't hear any tarheel fans with any good argument for Dean Smith.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Was there for this game, saw many Stanford football games back in the day, lived close to stasdium.
My friend went to Cal. We partied crazy back in the day...

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Don't sit beckham in the 4th quarter boys I amlost won my fantasy playoffs! need 17 points outa Julio jones tonight or im fucked1

drewski85

drewski85

Falcons @ Packers? Vegas has the packers by 13. What do you guys think?

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

well what I really need to hear your thoughts on is jonny manziel or phillip rivers this weekend!??

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Oh and good ole Julio KILLLED IT in green bay last weekend!

Latest posts

Top Bottom