The Stoney Town Journal w/ M.S.T. & Co.

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Was down at the GroOp today. Just about to make the switch from the veg, room/finish transplanting/ move to room where they will flower (down stairs of veg).
Some pics from the door of the flower room, 2 lights and ventilation in and to the left (cords not tidy yet).
DSCN2520
DSCN2522

and in straight ahead and to the right are 2 lights and exhaust. Hoods vent seperate so room can be sealed for A/C -/CO2 when needed.
DSCN2521
DSCN2523

Tea Anyone?....Stoney Town's first Tea Party! Added first application of Cap's shiznit today. Thank's Capulator!
DSCN2524

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Very nice! Love me some Cap's Bennies. I've got a dust shroom arriving in the next few days. The last deal from the max yield expo from a few months ago.

outwest

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Very nice! Love me some Cap's Bennies. I've got a dust shroom arriving in the next few days. The last deal from the max yield expo from a few months ago.

outwest

Sweet! I bought mine. Thought it was way overpriced, but have been happy w/ it and will try hard to keep it in good condition. The rosemary oil it comes packed in smells good.

deep buddy

deep buddy

looking really good. your spot is very clean and well set up and thought out. really glad to see you got things rollin again so quickly. will be watching.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

looking really good. your spot is very clean and well set up and thought out. really glad to see you got things rollin again so quickly. will be watching.

Thanks for the kind words buddy. Quick as I can, my next round is sooo anxious!

Looking good bro! Your setup is coming together nicely.

Thanks entropy99, coming together it is. Pretty dang near ready!

Spent all day down there today, all lights and ventilation tested and ready to go. I actually got to move my larger plants in right before their 6 hour dark period. The rest of the smaller plants will be translplanted and moved in one tray at a time, until all 4 trays are up and running. After that I am thinking about 1 more week of veg. so the small plants can catch up, as I slightly trim back the larger plants. Then flip to flower.

Will have more pics and introductions of all the ladies over the next few days.
Thanks for visiting Stoney Town,
Stoner's Welcome.

Reactions: mal
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Nice. I just closed on my home on Mt. Ganja with a great view of Stoney Town and the entire Cannabis Valley! Already feels like home!

Below is a photo from my front porch. Stop by anytime.

outwest

FIELDS sf

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Nice. I just closed on my home on Mt. Ganja with a great view of Stoney Town and the entire Cannabis Valley! Already feels like home!

Below is a photo from my front porch. Stop by anytime.

outwest

Ahh yes, I can see the frosty peaks of Mt Ganja in the moonlight from here. I will def. be stoppin by!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

In the news today! Been F'n busy, foot gettin better, down to one crutch. All plants transplanted and close to future home where they will stay. Will have some more shots upcllose of my special ladies.
DSCN2595
DSCN2597
DSCN2598
DSCN2599
DSCN2601
DSCN2603

Proud to be a Stoner!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

What's up Stoner's? Time to meet the women of Stoney Town. My tray at the GroOp is 3'x3' under a 400w mh for the moment. (7 clones/ 5 sdlngs). I will pull any male plants from the room if they show. First introductions are the 4 clones from phenos I have run before. 2 Chemdog, and 2 sour diesel.
Here are the 2 SD.
DSCN2584
DSCN2559
DSCN2558

And the 2 CD
DSCN2561
DSCN2562
DSCN2563
DSCN2569
DSCN2570

Eeverybody must get Stoned!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
great job on the vegg room bro....yours makes me wanna tear mine down, and start all over..
and your girls, are sexy as hell...tea tea tea..that is where its at bro

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

great job on the vegg room bro....yours makes me wanna tear mine down, and start all over..
and your girls, are sexy as hell...tea tea tea..that is where its at bro

Thanks tj. I agree, it's tea for me! Got my second batch brewin w/ caps benny's as we speak. On my way to wait on my girls hand and foot. Might be alot of work but best way to get what you want from them. Before I roll some more intro's. Now the clone pheno's I have no experience with or have not run before.

(onisdad's) Durban Poison
DSCN2550
DSCN2551
DSCN2552
DSCN2553

(generic)WiFi
DSCN2573
DSCN2574

(generic)Fire OG
DSCN2582

When I say generic, I mean they are from a trusted source, probably legit but probably not a super special pheno.

That wraps it up for the noon edition.
All My Friends are Stoner's, Everyone I Know Gets High!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Hey, hey, hey!
This alien og clone was not doin so well in my room so I culled her, and chucked her to the back 40. That's my backyard mini greenhouse. Just checked on her today, brought her home a little tea from the GroOp. Thought she was pretty.
DSCN2607
DSCN2608
DSCN2609
DSCN2610

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Now on to what I feel is the good stuff. All though this is a warm up round for this new location. It's always fun to run some seeds. These are the last 5 plants of my tray. All from a cali connection mix pack I bought in 09'. I needed to use them up and thought they would be good environment testers. I have named them 1-5 for now. It is a crazy toss up, but they are all fairly healthy so far. #1 and #5 seem to be amazing, with super sticky and pungent sap from fan leaves when broken, lots of resin in there and they are still in veg! Smells like dawn dish soap. I will have to dig in and see what strains these could be again. You never know?
CC, mp#1
DSCN2586
DSCN2587

420alldaze

420alldaze

love runnin' seeds, they grow so fast. got a room full of plants from seed. and a room full of slow cuts from all the fast plants. lol that make any sense? hehe. hope you find some real fire in those unknowns. hope all is well in your part of stoneytown:cool:

Top Bottom