The Stoney Town Journal w/ M.S.T. & Co.

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

What up Farmers,
Welcome to Stoney Town, where everything is,...well,.. Stoney!! I'm M.S.T. , and I'm the Mayor here in Stoney Town. Just wanted to start a new thread to share my times through growing. Just shut down the BR Boxes, and moved everything to the Stoney Town GroOp. Where I will share space w/ good friends and try to keep it stoney. So there may be some friends droppin in to post juicy Stoney Town news here and there.

Stoney Town is an open community. All are welcome and I would love to hear your thouhts and opinions. As well as your pertaining pics or news.

Stay tuned, stokin the fire down at the GroOp next week, and will have some good pics to show. Let's hope this round BURNS THE TOWN DOWN (In a good way).

For now a story about a Chemdog bagseed I started. I thought it had male preflowers, threw it outside, turned out was just a late showing female. Took 3 cuts I am revegging at GroOp. Original plant flowered 11 weeks in the ST Greenhouse(backyard) w/ odd time of the year, porch lites and mostly hose water. Here she is. I'm dying to taste her. I hope my cuts reveg happy. Right now they are def doing the revegging dance. Live and learn.
The stoney town journal  w mst  co
The stoney town journal  w mst  co 2
The stoney town journal  w mst  co 3
The stoney town journal  w mst  co 4
The stoney town journal  w mst  co 5

Till next time,
Keep it Stoney.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
As Mayor of Stoney Town, it's clear you are doing lots to increase property values in town. Looks like I'll be moving into the neighborhood soon! Look forward to following along. Keep it real.

outwest

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

As Mayor of Stoney Town, it's clear you are doing lots to increase property values in town. Looks like I'll be moving into the neighborhood soon! Look forward to following along. Keep it real.

outwest

Hell Yeah, got big plans for my little town! Glad you could join! Goodnight, Outwest.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Way to be 420! Every good town needs a salloon, grill and weed bar ...IMO. Welcome to town. Make yourself at home. What you got on tap? Oldschool Stylie.

Follow up on the revegging hippy dance of the CD bagseed clones. Here is just one spun leuwey.
IMAG2716

Stay Stoney,

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Stoney Town got 2 deliveries yesterday!
Will now be using Capulator's bennys . And my beans, THANKS LOGIC & ALIEN. Tahoe Alien and Wolv. Kush to add to The Stoney Town Federal seed Reserve (STFR).

Started transplanting into 3 gal Prune pots with a pre mix coco blend of coco, perelite, lava chips and added some hydroton. Kinda chowy for my bitches(female dawgs). Amending with Cap's nute pack. Using Tomato cages this run and training plant tight to it, for even canopy of diff strains.

Total room is about 12'x15'. 4 1000w lights, air cooled hoods, 1 tray per light, 12-15 plants per tray. I am running 1 tray 12 plants, 5 seedlings(cc mix pack), 4 known pheno clones(2 sd, 2 cd), 3 unknown pheno clones (WiFi, FOG, Dur. P).
Other 3 trays run by bro, 1 full CD, 1 full SD, 1 mix tray (WiFi, FOG, TOG, NYCD).

This run is mainly to dial in enviro, down here. Then I will get down w/ some serious Farm Gear from the STFR.
Will have pics soon.

"How would life be if the world smoked Weed?
Guaranteed there'd be peace not greed. "-KMK
It would be Stoney.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Was down at the GroOp this evening. Right now everything is in veg room on an 18/6 light cycle. Just wanted to check on couple we transplanted last night. Lookin good, took a couple shots in the dark. A little sleepy looking.
DSCN2502
DSCN2503
DSCN2504
DSCN2505
DSCN2506

Stoney is the way of the world.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Awesome, brother. Is this your first run with Cap's Bennies? Use them early and often. You won't regret it!

outwest

Yes, first run with cap's bennys. Adding nute as I transplant and starting to brew a tea for top dress and foliar tomorrow. Can't wait. Spent all day down there, things coming along. Plants are fine, just trying to finish flower room. Finished ventilation and hoods, tested ballasts and bulbs tonight. Need to still build a door and check for light leaks. Transplant, 1 week veg/adjust period then off to flower probably last week of May.

Looking good! Love that last pic, very ordered and neat.
Thanks Bro, they were in there by order of size, I have since rearranged them in order of strain, so they don't look quite as neat anymore.

Just Watered before lights out (only time I could get to it), and snapped some shots w/ phone. 3 of these pics are not like the others ( the re-vegger's), can you pick them out?
Groop 2 014
Groop 2 015
Groop 2 016
Groop 2 017
Groop 2 018
Groop 2 019
Groop 2 020
Groop 2 021
Groop 2 022
Groop 2 023
Groop 2 024
Groop 2 025
Groop 2 026

neverbreak

neverbreak

nice array of plants to work with. looks like you've got room to move in your grow area too, always a bonus. some people have some cramped working conditions!

why'd ya reveg some of 'em?

neverbreak

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

nice array of plants to work with. looks like you've got room to move in your grow area too, always a bonus. some people have some cramped working conditions!

why'd ya reveg some of 'em?

neverbreak

Thanks neverbreak, glad you could swing through town. Trying hard to not pack everything like sardines, it is tough though. I always seem to grow more plants than needed.

The revegged ones(only 3) are clones from a seedling that started to flower in my back yard, than I decided I wanted to try to keep that phenotype. So I took cuts in flower and am spending the time to get them back on track so I can run some indooors.

Top Bottom