The Swamp...sit Back And Enjoy

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boo

boo

I got bored and hauled one of my tractors outta the barn but it rained so freakin hard I put it back up...went to grill some chicken thighs for dinner and they smell like fish...forgot to take the trash out so the kitchen smells like death...pup wants to play tug and my guts hurt...I'll probably chip a tooth smoking my bong but that won't stop me from tryin...this is the tractor that didn't...

putembk

putembk

Dude, can't believe it.....talk about a blast from the past. I grew up driving a farmall. Plow, disc, harrow, plant and harvest. Spent many and hour on that thing. Would pull a 3 bottom plow with a power take off.
Thanks for the memories.
By the way....when do we start calling you BOO?????

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
got me a farmall 300, not as nice s that...

boo

boo

Pute, I believe the al moniker is stuck unless admin will permit me to change...al is the name of a high school friend that fell asleep on his second floor roof and rolled off one night...don't ask...I don't believe dutch has any idea as to how strong he is...once he's dug in there's no moving that beast...that tug he's so fond of is gonna be the death of me yet...

as for the farmall, I filled a barn with 'em many years ago thinking I would restore them all when I retired...retirement means you still have no time to do squat, you just get slower at doing things...I'm about spent for the night, considered rolling a joint but am too tired...bong time, cornflakes on the last bowl of the evening...that stuff is a party stopper...sprinkle some in a joint and pass it around...the place quiets down pretty fast...them mountain folks think it's pretty special stuff, one fella wants to trade for some shine...funny stuff, they all think I'm nutz

boo

boo

hell, forgot about this thread, it's been a minute...7 years ago I started this...looks like a good place to post a few pics of my rides...this is elvis, a 60' impala sport coupe...

60 impala
IMG 0194
IMG 0193 1
boo

boo

this is my darth vader ride...quickest car built in the states for the 80's...factory paint and less that 20k mileage...

IMG 0066
Top Bottom