The sweats...

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

I guess any of you committed/long term caners will know the sweats well. Usually I get the sweats when I don't smoke, or smoke low THC content crap....nothing new.

These days I find myself getting the sweats at night when I'm nicely stoned and my THC levels are high. Does anyone else get this? I'm not a sweaty person, but I sweat when I don't get enough weed, and I sweat when I get too much!!

E

edelephant

I love smoking Mexican strains that make you feel like your face is fire. Sweats would ensue if you took to big a bong rip! The paranoia was so insane it made ya feel like you had been up doing :party0022: with a Colombian stripper all night, not that I would know what that's like or anything :wondering

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

LMAO.... I think I've only broke out in sweat when I took a big bong rip... lack of oxygen to my brain... woah.... sit down... I was a lil sweaty... I hope all is good though!
peace, love, growth '09

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

sativa strains make ya sweat more than the indica strains as sativa is more psychoactive than indica,
smoke a bubble bong at the dna shop and ya will be having cold sweats...lolololol:icon_spin:

F

FastForward

LOL Ed....reminds me of that classic t-shirt - "California Lotto: If I won I'd buy a mountain of coke and live in a whorehouse" :)

Hmmm...maybe it's because I'm smoking better shit than I have for a long time....must be the TW and TW bubble then....cool :)

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Saw someone go pure white from a huge gravity bong rip not too long ago. Passed right the fuck out on the spot from standing. Longgg time since I've seen that happen, high school dayz :surprised:giggle

F

FastForward

Just for clarity - I'm not talking about a whitey inducing hit....these sweats are when I'm unconscious/asleep....

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I know, they're in the same family of physiological effect IME. :)

Never had sleep sweats from canna but a couple bong rips of hash has done it more than once.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
FF i get that occasioanlly if im giving my brain a break from thc, 36hours later will get the sweats in bed, its just your spinal column releasing all the built-up thc..

H

hazyfontazy

Yep - it totally does...the mrs hates the smell of my pillow but I love it....in fact I have to hide my pillow so she doesn't wash it :)

my mrs is the opposite she loves my pillow ,,sometimes she kicks me outta bed just to snuggle into it :tongueout

B

British_Hempire

It's the TW mate, did it to me and my mates. Blame the Mexican part of her lineage for the effect, like edelephant says, Mexican strains will do this to ya, I have found myself taking a walk at 3am in December when it's black and cold because I can't sleep due to hyperactive brain and too much energy from smoking Mexican all day. El Yucateca can really make people sweat and shake, even people who smoke a lot. When I made that blob of TW jelly hash I actually went 3 days with no sleep, it was like crack. My advice is to make sure you have some heavy stony indica in your stash a the same time as these racing speedy sativas cos if you don't, insomnia and restlessness will become familiar. Ariba!

B

British_Hempire

Hehe just blazed a fat El Yucateca spliff and now I need to go for a walk cos I can't sit still. Mexican is the ultimate party weed btw, a bottle of tequila and a ounce of Mexican weed will get any party rocking lol.

F

FastForward

hehehe...cheers for that BH. Damn right I need a heavy stony indica in my stash - I only really noticed the need for it last night when I smoked some amazing blue cheese. What would be your recommendation...? or rather, what's BH's bedtime smoke? I'm hoping that Bity's Snoe Sleepaa is it (@10wks) otherwise I'll go for the LA Con - something that hits progressively harder with each j until you pass out.

B

British_Hempire

I'm currently using black Afghan hash to 'come down' from my daytime Mexican sativas, my current crop is exploring some heavy indicas, not sure which will be the keeper, but I have UBC Chemo, Petrolia Headstash, Chemdog 91, Tres Dawg and PA x OG Kush flowering as we speak, the Chemo and Petrolia are supposed to be as potent as indicas come, we'll see, I find a lot of indicas lightweight, only a really strong one will counteract a good Mexican high in my experience. Herijuana is the best I have ever found as regards a sedative indica, the Petrolia Headstash pheno I kept was lethal, it took 75 days to be a third amber and taken then was simply coma inducing, hard to finish a spliff as by halfway through your chin was glued to your chest and so hard to keep your eyes open. I started cutting it early at 55 days when it was still cloudy with no amber as then it was an enjoyable potent indica, sure it locked your ass to the couch and made you drool, but it didn't put you to sleep in 15 mins like the 75 day stuff did.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
interesting topic

ive come across a few strains that make you sweat.ime mostly haze has gav this effect .
few friends sweat from there nose ,one says he knos its real good if he starts sweatin like that .most of the time wen he smokes my stash. ive also experinced this wit the better batches of hash we get

B

British_Hempire

Sweats and shakes is definitely a sativa thing imho, sats seems to speed up your system while indica slows it down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom