The sweats...

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

British_Hempire

Bollock meltingly hot mate!

When they write 'Habanero muy piquante' on the bottle don't get brave and try it, run away in fear! lol

El Yucateca
S

Stackin Paper

Bollock meltingly hot mate!

When they write 'Habanero muy piquante' on the bottle don't get brave and try it, run away in fear! lol

Yeah man i bought a couple of packs of those when i was in Mexico as gifts for people, can't beat a bit of that with some bbq food and a can of cold beer out on the decking in the sun, damn i can't wait for summer to get here.

H

hazyfontazy

how many drops per gallon ?

hottest i had is daves insanity sauce ,it demolished me ,,apparently its a tame 1 :angry

B

British_Hempire

Hehe, did ya just run to the kitchen, grab your chili and snap that pic?

I brought back two bottles, one for my mate who loves chilli, he said it was nice but you only needed one tiny drop in a pan of chilli or it got painful. First time he tried it he was pissed and put a couple of drops on a kebab and he said he was crying trying to eat it.

The other bottle I kept and I tried it once, I put a drop in a casserole I made and fuck me, it certainly perked it up a bit, my dad loves hot food and he is the only one who liked it, but I think he's immune to hot shit, his eyes watered a tad but everyone else had floods of tears and pain, threw it away in the end after getting a few people to try it after a night out on the piss and causing a few cases of nasty morning after ring of fire symptoms.

Hottest thing I ever ate was some chilli con carne in Mexico, I ate one kidney bean of it on the end of my fork and my lips set on fire, I managed 3 forkfuls before I had to stop and drink pulque to stop the burning a bit.

H

hazyfontazy

First time he tried it he was pissed and put a couple of drops on a kebab and he said he was crying trying to eat it.

thats what i did ,,put it on me kebab took 1 bite an it was all over ,,burned my mouth so bad i couldnt eat for days :evilgrin0013:

H

hazyfontazy

just been doing some research and that el yucateca is pussy juice ,,only 6000 schoville ,,daves insanity is 180,000,,then to really put the sting in ya ring is blairs special reserve ,which is a bidet needing staggering 16 million schovilles ,,holy ring sting ,and dont get it on ya dick lol

http://www.chilliworld.com/FactFile/Scoville_Scale.asp

S

Stackin Paper

Yeah i ran to the kitchen to snap that pic, ha ha.

Where in Mexico did you go BH, i was on a lil island called Cozumel, went over to the mainland by ferry, missus puked up her strawberry dakaury(sp) on the way back, nice.

Would defo go again, we had a hot tub on the patio looking out to the ocean, palmtrees lined the beach, absolutely stunning. Cheap as chips too

F

FastForward

Dumb vid, but kinda relevant - it's a fake...very convincing until the end...

[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-NNzI3RTZ7I[/YOUTUBE]

B

British_Hempire

I am a chili pussy, not good with hot stuff, to me the El Yuc is pretty damn hot! lol

FFS. They have a strength scale for chillis but we don't have one for weed? lol

Actually I was in Cancun and I went to Cozumel, some nice hash to be had there at the north side of the market. It is cheap as chips, especially if you head out of the resort areas, I got about a half lb of weed wrapped in newspaper for 40 bucks off an old woman in Valladolid fruit market, was damn good shit too.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
hehe yea some nice skunk in Cancun, the Nose isnt bas either. cheap as cheaps for real, £450 all inclusive,,, lol thats including alcohol + flights. Good times

B

British_Hempire

I paid 349 for a week all inclusive first time then 329 for 2 weeks b&b second time. The hidroponico' and 'sticky greens' they sell in Cancun resort isn't bad at all, but it's really dodgy scoring off the street dealers in downtown cos they work hand in hand with the police. The nose in Cancun is crap, get on the bus and head south to Playa Del Carmen or even further down into the little fishing villages where they see fewer tourists and uncut is cheap and man it is deadly, a lil bit goes a looooong way.

F

FastForward

I scored when I was in Cancun - street style, led through a myriad of backdoors and shops to get from some guy under the counter. It was relatively schwaggy and seedy but it knocked my socks off...so much so that at the time I wondered if I was actually smoking weed. Wish I'd known to keep the seeds....

B

British_Hempire

Yeah, it is schwaggy but does blow your head off, this gal is from weed I scored in Cancun.

Yucateca 12 12 08 0001
Top Bottom