The Terpinator Saga

• Thread starter UgrewWHAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Has anyone worked with natural sulphur spring water? Either straight or diluted with fresh water?
I'm fully aware of the metal content and ph issues that it can cause. I'm asking a stupid question for all of the right reasons. There is a natural sulphur spring just south of here that has unbelievably healthy vegetation surrounding it. It's always blown mind seeing seasonal 5 foot dandelions around those waters. Can anyone shed some light on this?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I've noticed a great Reich development when using terpinator vs not using it. Super frosty buds, sugar leaves and even the fan leaves. And it brings My ph to 6.3 from 7.3. I'll continue to use it unless I find proof there's human piss, shit, or lady red stuff in it, or metals.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I've noticed a great Reich development when using terpinator vs not using it. Super frosty buds, sugar leaves and even the fan leaves. And it brings My ph to 6.3 from 7.3. I'll continue to use it unless I find proof there's human piss, shit, or lady red stuff in it, or metals.
Hahaha its got tons of lady red stuff in it!!! @Ecompost you think they put harpin protein in the bottle? I do.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

I'm thinking chitosan ogliosaccharide, I know v+b uses it in their bloom booster.

robo

robo

No toxicity, i dont use it but it might be hard as it should be organic right?.....yes on S for terps, or via a modulation of Mycos, or bacteria like Streptomyces Henry, why i use it in part, among other actino's :), see here https://news.brown.edu/articles/2014/12/terpenes
You may find SSB's such as Thiobacillus Thiooxidans are primary suppliers of the related sequencing required for Terp production

Extremely interesting... Thank you for sharing this information Ecompost!

From reading the article you posted, I want to draw the conclusion that possibly the cause of different/increased flavors and smells from organic gardening come from the diverse kinds of terpenoid producing bacteria found in each organic input? Aside from complete nutrition, what other variables could there be?

I'm glad I stumbled across this post, as I am always on the hunt for methods to bring the terpenoids to new levels in a semi-synthetic based environment(Coco, Rockwool) , aside from N:K ratio, SAR, PGRs, Temperature & basic light Organic Fertilizer inputs.

I attempted to search the web for Streptomyces Henry, even just more info, to no avail.
But I was able to find more on the Thiobacillus Thiooxidans, and a culture, but nothing ready to use.

Are these bacteria found in the products your company offers? (BetterOrganix)
And seeing as your product is more geared to Organic/Sustainable gardening, would these bacteria/products be useful in a Semi-Synthetic Environment?

Thanks again!

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Check this out, been running a dilute k2so4 mix in the Rez for like a week and a half. Maybe it's the strain, maybe not, but I've never seen this before: super defined trichs on the stem of a fan leaf:

Ecompost

Ecompost

Extremely interesting... Thank you for sharing this information Ecompost!

From reading the article you posted, I want to draw the conclusion that possibly the cause of different/increased flavors and smells from organic gardening come from the diverse kinds of terpenoid producing bacteria found in each organic input? Aside from complete nutrition, what other variables could there be?

I'm glad I stumbled across this post, as I am always on the hunt for methods to bring the terpenoids to new levels in a semi-synthetic based environment(Coco, Rockwool) , aside from N:K ratio, SAR, PGRs, Temperature & basic light Organic Fertilizer inputs.

I attempted to search the web for Streptomyces Henry, even just more info, to no avail.
But I was able to find more on the Thiobacillus Thiooxidans, and a culture, but nothing ready to use.

Are these bacteria found in the products your company offers? (BetterOrganix)
And seeing as your product is more geared to Organic/Sustainable gardening, would these bacteria/products be useful in a Semi-Synthetic Environment?

Thanks again!
Thanks man, happy to share what I learn am learning..
Streptomyces is the spp. mate, Henry is the name of a dude here so no wonder you didnt find a positive...LOL

I would try here brother
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streptomyces and then go from there

Cheapest way to improve the taste of your food, grow in clay mate :) not literally or totally, but include it, since it holds more cations, like calcium, and potassium, both know for boosting Brix.
NPKS all boost taste etc...Ca in the right ratio with Mg is critical and then TE, dont overdo the TE tho as this is real easy to reverse everything weith an MN tox, this is why Azomite or whatever you guys call rock dust is a a good source. You need bacteria to mineralise it, this is where the Bac and Psuedomons etc come in. You will need beneficial fungus for this model to be sustainable, we spent time seeing what types of Hetrotrophs associate with what types of fungus and then we made a product that does this and is easy for us to use esp where we grow in say hydro or rather clay-less media types.
Adding carbons like char can help retain those elements prone to leaching, eg Sulfur, this is particularly critical when the plant is small and so rain or easy over watering impacts the area more forcefully esp on outdoor plants. Good flavour is a balance of Ca then P, S, N Mg and TE imo with the amount of water, to air, and in the right temp zone playing the pins that hold it all right. Too much rain and bye bye S, to cold by bye P N S etc... we can put it all in, but nature has to be kind to us to get it bang on, hence we have vintage years in wine or other. :-) Thanks for stopping by and joining in bro. I am sure we can learn much from each other

Last edited:
Ecompost

Ecompost

most flavor is destroyed during the very early part of a plants life, where over watering is likely the primary reason, eg spring rains or heavy gardeners showing too much love. Any good tomato grower will tell you, the key to good flavor in toms is to keep young plants looking for water

Ecompost

Ecompost

Check this out, been running a dilute k2so4 mix in the Rez for like a week and a half. Maybe it's the strain, maybe not, but I've never seen this before: super defined trichs on the stem of a fan leaf:View attachment 609774
great work bro, may be the strain but even if it is, it has to be grown right to perform buddy

Ecompost

Ecompost

Hahaha its got tons of lady red stuff in it!!! @Ecompost you think they put harpin protein in the bottle? I do.
yeah most likely, Harpins are a good way to stimulate ISR so increase flav and terp, they must be putting something in it for that money LOL Irony is most all soil has say ecoli, and so any plant might already have the harpin anchor taking the 2ndry metabolite of this otherwise annoying microbe

Ecompost

Ecompost

I'm thinking chitosan ogliosaccharide, I know v+b uses it in their bloom booster.
unlikely mate, since this is out of sequence with a plants exudate release which would not process chitin carbohydrates beyond about day 21 bloom. I cant be certain, but all science to date suggests root exudates are like a sequence that happens regardless and on set dates in the plants growth cycle but any Polysacs etc would make a difference. I reckon its coconut water mate about 15ml/L if you want to give it a go LOL yourself, eg add coconut water to water at 15ml/L and apply

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
yeah most likely, Harpins are a good way to stimulate ISR so increase flav and terp, they must be putting something in it for that money LOL Irony is most all soil has say ecoli, and so any plant might already have the harpin anchor taking the 2ndry metabolite of this otherwise annoying microbe
Very true... i wonder if anyone has gas chromed this stuff.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Very true... i wonder if anyone has gas chromed this stuff.
I think its coconut water with enzymes to remove the smell so you cant tell. Coconut is pricey, but it aint terpniator pricey LOL

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I think its coconut water with enzymes to remove the smell so you cant tell. Coconut is pricey, but it aint terpniator pricey LOL
Lmao.. wouldnt that be great!!! So the profit of each bottle is about 98%

Ecompost

Ecompost

Lmao.. wouldnt that be great!!! So the profit of each bottle is about 98%
yeah mate, its how this shit works right, bullshit baffles brains LOL it would not surprise me at all. Mix up some aloe vera, some coconut water, some sea minerals and you'd have the bomb diggity bloom add range, all brought in the health food store, so you might actually meet a women, not something that happens in hydro stores...win win winning the Eco way

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
yeah mate, its how this shit works right, bullshit baffles brains LOL it would not surprise me at all. Mix up some aloe vera, some coconut water, some sea minerals and you'd have the bomb diggity bloom add range, all brought in the health food store, so you might actually meet a women, not something that happens in hydro stores...win win winning the Eco way
Hahaha thats a double score. Organic with a dash of pillow talk.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
some of those chicks in the health food store are hotties, but they aint no good for me longer term, I am too busy , snaffle a BJ after a warm mug of Barley cup and call it quits...I got plants to grow PMSL
Lmao!

Top Bottom