The Th3Jungl3Boy's Garden With Sour Kush, Regulator Kush & OG Kush

• Thread starter Th3Jungl3Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Hello fellow farmers!
This is my 2nd grow and I’m very excited with this garden. Plants are looking amazing! I decided to go with Kush strains only since my last run one of the best results I had was with Sour Kush, but unfortunately was only 1 plant that I had in the garden. This only plant was around 10" tall when I flip the lights to 12/12, no topping, super cropping or any other training technique whatsoever, and she produced 3.4oz of dried medicine, so my goal is at least 5oz of Sour Kush, the OG Kush I have no idea. Reading the reviews about OG Kush, it doesn’t seem to be a good yielder, so I thought about replacing them with something else but I didn’t have anything ready and I will have to give it a try. If any of you farmers have experience with these strains please give me your opinion in how to increase a better yield of these girls.
I'm letting them grow a little bit taller this time, super cropping every single branch no matter how thin or thick they are, till now they have been responding super well and I didn't lost a single branch in the training process.
The plants are 2ft tall measuring from floor, 1ft tall from the top of the soil and, 1.5 - 2ft wide. My room is about 7x6x5. Height is an issue as you can see but I will continue super cropping even after bud formation if necessary, but no passing 2nd week, really hoping they don’t stretch after flip the lights. Plans right now are about 26 inch away from the hood, I’m planning to flip next Monday as I’d like to see them with as many tops as possible, as the OG Kush seems to be a little smaller than the others, also much thinner structure.
The room contains 15 Plants in 3Gallon Pots
Strains
Sour Kush
Regulator Kush
OG Kush

I will be using
Ocean Forest Potting Soil
R/O Water
Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus
House & Garden Roots Excelurator
House & Garden Soil A & B Nutrients
House & Garden Shooting Powder ( Maybe Overdrive, still deciding)
House & Garden Drip Clean
House & Garden Bud XL
Advanced Nutrients Bud Ignitor ( I've been thinking about giving a try to M.O.A.B also)
Pure Blend Original Grow
Pure Blend Original Bloom
Nitrozime
Organic Blackstrap Molasses
Every 7-10 Days
Organic Bountea Humasoil
Organic Bountea Bioactivator

I water them on Monday with:
Pure Blend Grow + Bloom 115ml each
Roots Excelurator 12ml
Silica 60ml
Cal-Mag 60ml
Drip Clean 10ml
Molasses 60ml
Bringing to 600PPM and 6.1 ph

Today I fed them with:
Roots Excelurator 12ml
Cal-Mag 60ml
Silica 60ml
House & Garden Soil A & B 130 each, bringing to 730PPM and 6.0 ph.

Equipment:
2 – 600 Watts Hortilux Super HPS EN Lamp
2 – 600 Watts Dimmable Ballasts (1 Midnight Sun & 1 Gallaxy)
2 - 6" Blockbuster Hoods
2 - 6" Active Air In-Line Fan 400 CFM
2 - EcoPlus 16" Wall Mount Fan
1 - 18" Lasko Oscillating FAN
1 - EcoPlus Carbonaire Filter 550 CFM
1 - A/C SHARP CV-10NH 10K BTU
1 - 20 Lbs CO2 Tank
1 - Sentinel CPPM-4 CO2 Controller with Photocell

IMG_0341.JPG
IMG_0345.JPG
IMG_03441.JPG
IMG_0346.JPG
IMG_0347.JPG
IMG_03481.JPG
IMG_0354.JPG
IMG_0358.JPG
IMG_03602.JPG
IMG_03651.JPG

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Cannot wait to see these flowers! Good luck farmer!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
upload your photos to the farm

D

daddymexbricks

That regulator is Gunna have some huge buds! My friend flowered out my cut and it was dank to say the least!

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

That regulator is Gunna have some huge buds! My friend flowered out my cut and it was dank to say the least!

Hi daddymexbricks! Thanks a lot for the info.
I have a question, do you know if she stretched after flip the light? Also, did you have a chance to smoke it?
Thanks again

D

daddymexbricks

It will stretch when u flip! Not alot though! Great bag appeal, smells berrysh with some bubba and og undertones! Pretty strong smOke.. A good 8 on a scale of 10!!! The buds get huge! With huge yields he grewem in 3/4 gal pots under a 600 and averaged almost 1 1/2 ozs..

G

GrimloxK

Damn, pretty well setup and doing a bunch of plants...I envy.

Since height is an issue as is with me...look into LST'ing next time around...you can veg for longer since the plants height is reduced and you'll get a bigger yield.

OMG @ that nute lineup.

winta

winta

this should be nice! ive been wantin to see some regulator goin :)

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Damn, pretty well setup and doing a bunch of plants...I envy.

Since height is an issue as is with me...look into LST'ing next time around...you can veg for longer since the plants height is reduced and you'll get a bigger yield.

OMG @ that nute lineup.

Thanks for the compliment GrimloxK!
I may reduce to 12 next run if I ran out of space, but I'm guessing it'll be fine. I started LST'ing them but I stopped after transplant them to a big pot and just continue to super crop.
I really like H&G as you can see. I will run to the store tomorrow to get some sample of the their new product Amino Treatment, have you heard about it?

this should be nice! ive been wantin to see some regulator goin :)

I will do my best to show you great results of this strain that I know very little about :)
Thanks for stop by!

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

What's up farmers!
I'm bringing to you guys a short update about the garden.
I had to flip the light to 12/12 yesterday, few days before what I had in mind which would be tomorrow. Plants are growing fast and wait few more days vegetating could be a disaster.
I have 2 OG Kush that still showing some CAL-MAG deficiency, but only few leaves. I wasn't feeding them for a couple of weeks after transplant to bigger pots as I'm using Fox Farm soil and would be unnecessary, probably would overfeed and cause bigger damage to them. I used to some Nitrozime as foliar combined with CAL-MAG and I can tell the plants just loved it!
Friday I fed them raising a little bit the PPM and providing an extra N as would be the last feeding during the vegetative cycle, so I used:

Water 150 PPM PH 6.7
H&G A 150ML 470PPM PH 6.7
Roots Excel 12ML 470PPM PH6.7
Super Thrive 12ML 470PPM PH5.8
CAL-MAG 60ML 650PPM PH 6.6
Silica 75ML 650PPM PH 6.7
H&G B 150ML PPM 990PPM PH 6.2
Cutting Edge Micro 50ML 1150PPM PH 6.2

I'm preparing some Jamaican bat guano "1-10-1" combined with Organic Bountea Humasoil & Bioactivator to fed them tomorrow, and on Tuesday feed them again continuing using some N but highly in P-K.
I have been thinking about using Mad Farmer M.O.A.B during the first week instead AN Bud Ignitor, or maybe half strength of each. Let me know if you guys have ever used this product "M.O.A.B" and what were the your results please.
Now few pics of the girls.
IMG_03411.JPG
IMG_03521.JPG
IMG_03513.JPG
IMG_03491.JPG
IMG_03471.JPG
IMG_03431.JPG
IMG_03451.JPG
IMG_03461.JPG
IMG_0342.JPG
IMG_03531.JPG
IMG_03541.JPG
IMG_03573.JPG

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

It will stretch when u flip! Not alot though! Great bag appeal, smells berrysh with some bubba and og undertones! Pretty strong smOke.. A good 8 on a scale of 10!!! The buds get huge! With huge yields he grewem in 3/4 gal pots under a 600 and averaged almost 1 1/2 ozs..

I'm glad to hear that. I was really worried about growing this strain and not being what I was expecting. Plants are getting too big for my space, actually too WIDE so I will let them grow vertically from now on.
Thanks again!
Peace.

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Week 2, Flower

What's up fellow farmers! Its Flower week 2 and I’m bringing a short update on the girls.
It was a very easy week. I spent few hours pruning and removing all the lower growth which gave me around 50 of them, but I could have made at least 3 times this number if I had space to keep so many clones. I also took the opportunity to make clones for my next run, which will be:
Black Domina [Sensi Seed Bank] Ice [Nirvana Seeds] Strawberry Diesel [Holy Smoke Seeds]
It was a heavy pruning considering my last run. I only kept the strongest & taller branches; I’m guessing that around 30-40% was removed.
The Regulator Kush for some reason has already showed some significant stretching for 1 week compared with the others. Sour Kush has not stretched at all! Definitely one of my favorites strains and I will always have in my garden, together with Strawberry Diesel of course :)
I started feeding them yesterday with AN Big Bud continuing until end of week 4. PPM is around 850 and PH 6.3
Temperature with lights on is 75f-60%rh, lights off 69f-65%rh
I made some hash yesterday with half of a plant from my last run that I had to move outdoor because was a different strain and was taking forever to finish flowering. I got it from a friend and I believe he might have labeled them wrong, but fortunately I got 11 grams of pure hash, pictures below accompanied by my beautiful ladies.
Thanks for all the comments guys!
Peace.

IMG_03412.JPG
IMG_03421.JPG
IMG_03432.JPG
IMG_03442.JPG
IMG_03472.JPG
IMG_03462.JPG
IMG_03452.JPG
IMG_03514.JPG
IMG_03532.JPG
IMG_03542.JPG

BEFORE
IMG_03492.JPG

AFTER
IMG_03514.JPG

10G of pure hash :)

IMG_03563.JPG

D

daddymexbricks

The gardens lookin great bro!! Good luck on the finish!

B

BrazilianShark

Plants r looking amazing man! Any update anytime soon? Very interested to see the regulator Kush as I'm planning to bring this strain up to my garden.
Cya

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Plants r looking amazing man! Any update anytime soon? Very interested to see the regulator Kush as I'm planning to bring this strain up to my garden.
Cya

Hi brazilianshark.
Thanks for being interested in my garden, I really appreciate!
I'm out of town & no updates until Saturday, when I get back. I'm away from girls since Monday, hope they're doing well without my attention & live :)
I'm worried about my mother plants because I don't have anyone to water them during these days. I built an drip system with a gallon water that was slowly releasing a drop of water around every 3 secs, hope that damn thing
Still working :/
Peace & happy thanks giving ;)

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Week 3, Flower

Hi Farmers!
How are you guys doing?
It's beginning of week 3 and plants are looking amazing! I'm very impressed to see how much the buds has grew in only 2 weeks! It looks like they are loving the feeding schedule, but the Regulator Kush is already showing some yellow leaves which make me wonder if that's normal from the strain or if I didn't provide N sufficiency in veg.
I've just finished installing a hose to drain the water of the AC out of room. I'm not able to get inside anymore as it became a real jungle and I want to drop the temperature a little bit more, it's not hot, it's around 74f but I want to frosty those buds and bring up exotic colors. I will also reduce the number of plants to 12 next run, also going to a 5 gallon smart pots which is the same height as the 3 gallon plastic ones.
The OG Kush has smaller buds compared with the others, also very skinny branches. I read before about the strain and I knew that the OG Kush is not a good yielder, I wish I had replaced them for Sour Kush or Regulator Kush because I can already tell they will not yield as much as the other strains, but it's all good.

I'm feeding them this week with:
Measures are to a 12 Gallon Reservoir

House & Garden Soil A 200ml
House & Garden Soil B 200ml
House & Garden Drip Clean 5ml
House & Garden Roots Excelurator 13ml
House & Garden Multi Zen 45ml
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud 80ml
Botanicare Silica Blast 60ml
Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus 60ml

Bringing the PPM to 1200 and Ph 6.5.

Few pictures taken with lights ON & OFF.

IMG_04141.JPG
IMG_0413.JPG
IMG_04121.JPG
IMG_0410.JPG
IMG_04081.JPG
IMG_04071.JPG
IMG_0406.JPG
IMG_04041.JPG
IMG_04011.JPG
IMG_03981.JPG
IMG_03971.JPG
IMG_04001.JPG