The Th3Jungl3Boy's Garden With Sour Kush, Regulator Kush & OG Kush

• Thread starter Th3Jungl3Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sincethe80s

sincethe80s

looks good for the begining of week 3. co2 really makes a big difference. i just popped a few regulators cant wait!!!!!

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

looks good for the begining of week 3. co2 really makes a big difference. i just popped a few regulators cant wait!!!!!

What's up sincethe80s?
Very good point man! To be honest I forgot about the co2 helping to increase growth :mad0233:
I was reading both of your threads and both were looking so amazing, buds so colorful; totally covered in resin and even dripping!
Congratulations and thanks for stopping by.
Peace!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nicely done Th3Jungl3Boy! Got them girls lookin' sexy... :makeup

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

What's up sincethe80s?
Very good point man! To be honest I forgot about the co2 helping to increase growth :mad0233:
I was reading both of your threads and both were looking so amazing, buds so colorful; totally covered in resin and even dripping!
Congratulations and thanks for stopping by.
Peace!

everything looks good!!
i was debating whether or not to get co2 and ac, but after comparing your and a few others week 3 with mine, i think i need it.
my regulator is still small. i hope it will be ready by the next run, ive heard it stacks up but i havent even seen pictures of it anywhere. hopefully it will be a keeper

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

ill post some up in min so u can peep them out i loveeeeee this girl she is a beast yo!

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

What’s up farmers?
How are your girls doing? Everything is going great and plants are growing so nice and frosty!
Guys, I’m really impressed to see how much the buds have grown in just couple of days. The Regulator Kush is the only strain showing a lot of yellow leaves with a very little leave burned tip so I was wondering if it could be a sign of overfeeding, which I doubt as I haven’t had passed 1100PPM :/ Anyways I flushed them on Monday as I started week 4 with new boosters.
I was wondering if I dim the lights to 1K watts now half of the way harvest if would increase yield, if yes, for how much do you guess? I would like to hear you guys experience about changing kilowatts during cycle. A friend farmer told me he likes to start with a 1k until week 6 and then he dims to 600, doing this he believes he forces the plants to also believe that it’s the end of season, or it’s cycle.

These pictures were taken on Monday; they’re a little fatter now :mmm

IMG_04562.JPG
IMG_0454.JPG
IMG_04462.JPG
IMG_04482.JPG
IMG_04501.JPG
IMG_04442.JPG
IMG_04381.JPG
IMG_04362.JPG
IMG_0435.JPG
IMG_03982.JPG
IMG_04094.JPG
IMG_03922.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG
IMG_04403.JPG
IMG_04122.JPG
IMG_04101.JPG

619ster

619ster

Garden is looking good! And very nice pictures. Gonna stick around and keep an eye here. Keep up the GREEN work mayn! Peace!

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

daaaaaaammn! everything is stackin up! if this is week 4 i wanna see what you get at week 8.....

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Garden is looking good! And very nice pictures. Gonna stick around and keep an eye here. Keep up the GREEN work mayn! Peace!

Hi 619ster!
How's going man? Thanks a lot for the compliments! I've been working hard to have an almost perfect harvest & I really hope I don't screw them :/
There are 1 strain (Regulator Kush) that's showing a lot of yellow leaves since week 3 I'm hoping there's nothing wrong with them
:)
Peace!

daaaaaaammn! everything is stackin up! if this is week 4 i wanna see what you get at week 8.....

What's up sincethe80s?
Yeah buddy girls are doing great and I can't wait to harvest these girls!
I'm thinking about changing to coco after my next run, what's your opinion on grownth rate compared to soil? A friend told me he used to grow in coco and there's no difference in growing rates or yeild compared to soil, do you agree?
Thanks for stopping by!
Peace

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

ive never grown in soil before, only rockwool and coco. and im waiting for my coco to get done to weigh out the difference.

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

ive never grown in soil before, only rockwool and coco. and im waiting for my coco to get done to weigh out the difference.

I'm considering to use coco in my next run but I'll wait a friend start his next month, also because I already have clones to be used next run planted in soil.
I dim the ballast to 1k yesterday night and temps raised to 80, I didn't like and put back to 600w.

F

fuzzy

coco

I think you will enjoy coco a little better.Its a lot lighter to work with for 1, and just make sure you give a good flush at the end.just my 2 pennies,peace,fuzzy

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

I just came back from a friends grow, he is doing both soil and coco. And the ones in coco look like they are doing better than the ones in soil. I will get pictures for you if you wAnt.

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

I think you will enjoy coco a little better.Its a lot lighter to work with for 1, and just make sure you give a good flush at the end.just my 2 pennies,peace,fuzzy

I just came back from a friends grow, he is doing both soil and coco. And the ones in coco look like they are doing better than the ones in soil. I will get pictures for you if you wAnt.

Thanks a lot for the info Fuzzy & Sincethe80s.
I've decided to go coco only after my next run because I already have plants vegetating in soil. I will try coco also because I heard that plants grow a little faster in coco than in soil, and to be honest veg in soil is taking too of my much time, even having these girls already vegging for over 3 weeks they're still small, apparently I'll have to keep them vegging after move to the flower room, which I have to avoid no matter what.
I've been also considering to have more plants so I don't spend extra time vegging longer, also my vegging room is too small to fit 15 plants in 3 gallon pots, I may increase to 24 in 2 gallon pots and veg for a short time.
I'll take some pics later night as I haven't updated it for almost 2 weeks.
Thanks again guys.
Peace!

D

daddymexbricks

Add some high n guano to ur soil! My buddy had the same prob with his regulators and it solved his issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom