The Tiny Tent that could!

• Thread starter Cattapilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi guys, inside I have a 28x28x60 tiny tent with Wedding Cake, Blacklight x Bubba, and BOOba at 47 days of flower. They are a small grow, but they seem to be doing well together even though they are different ages. BOO is almost a month younger than Wedding Cake, but caught up fast after the 12/12 light switch. Harvest happens when BOO is ready. The tent smells delicious.

Lights are HLG 65 v2 4K and HLG 100 V2 4k. Using PureGrow, Calmag, Flower Fuel. Epsom Salts and Recharge 1x monthly.

The tiny tent that could
Blacklight
The tiny tent that could 3
Wedding cake
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

@Nknacho My tent is only 5ft tall, I had to stick with reputable led lights for height, and heat issues. They work perfectly. I did have to switch their dark time to start at 2pm, to keep the tent cooler this season.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi guys! This is day 54 in flower for these strains. They are only getting water at this point, and BOO seems to have caught up with the other two. The tent smells wonderful, and I hope we don't have any power outages this week, as I'd like to harvest on Friday, day 60. What do you guys think? Thank you for all your kindness and encouragement for this grow.

20200907 114836
20200907 115017
20200907 115114
20200907 113707
Moshmen

Moshmen

Hi guys! This is day 54 in flower for these strains. They are only getting water at this point, and BOO seems to have caught up with the other two. The tent smells wonderful, and I hope we don't have any power outages this week, as I'd like to harvest on Friday, day 60. What do you guys think? Thank you for all your kindness and encouragement for this grow.
Think? I think I I’m jealous great work cat !!

horribleherk

horribleherk

You're looking good it's really hot here & pg&e is talking power outages I just got AC for my room too

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

If they shut the electricity down for a day it will be hot in the tent, but not as hot as it would be with the lights on, and I don't think it would ruin the harvest at this point if I had to harvest a little bit early. But I'll wait, if I can.

SteelSmokin

SteelSmokin

These look amazing!

ArrEll

ArrEll

I'm a first-time grower so I would not know - but those look Textbook Perfect, to me. Great job!!

horribleherk

horribleherk

If they shut the electricity down for a day it will be hot in the tent, but not as hot as it would be with the lights on, and I don't think it would ruin the harvest at this point if I had to harvest a little bit early. But I'll wait, if I can.
I got through 2 outages last year without a hitch I have a generator but mainly use it for my freezer & refrigerator it's a small one for our camp trailer I'm working on a larger generator that will run everything at once I had a tent in flower when we got shut off for 3 days I just left the tent dark & resumed my normal schedule when power came back on 17 days later I harvested

Top Bottom