The Trasher's Sunny Corner of Dank

• Thread starter Trash_2002
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

yo all how's it going, hope everything is going well !

Decided to go back to Organic growing with supersoil/living soil after more than 10 years doing chemical ferts.
got tired of bad batches of peat in my country, (very very acid fucking up my girls last two tries, no point in correct it with lime since it would take months for it to work), also got tired of trowing media away every grow.

I did a revised version of my old supersoil/dry top dressing mix recipe, all ingredients certified for organic use here in my country, still need to send both super soil and dry fert mix to lab analisys tho, but the initial math is this:
Fert mix chart

250 Liters 1st Batch cooking before lab analisys to make a second revised batch, slurry test PH 6.6 EC 2000uS :-)
Super soil Cooking

Dry top dress mix (the same i used to ammend the media), will be used monthly at 4 Tbsp per 20L pot or 1 Tbsp for 7 L pot during veg.
Dry top dress mix

Kid Pambele & Cerezas from Blacktuna seeds 100% germination, they look like vigorous seedlings, they went with the super soil diluted with 30% coco/perlite just to be on the safe side. Watering with 10% pot volume water only in veg, when necessary, minimal to no run off.
Super soil 30 diluted Kid Pambele  Cerezaz from  Blacktuna seeds

The flowering tents have Deadhead og and Purple Chem still recovering a bit before flip, not looking really nice because of the freaking acid batch of media I got this last time. Freaking Hate that, it made me switch all around for good, not giving those suckers any more of my money I'm done with them.

cheers !

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
i missed the people here too bro! was just mad at low germination counts on cali con. gear also from plants getting fucked by corrosive peat here on my end LOL
That sucks entirely too much bro.
That is def a pain
I would have been pissed too.
Hopefully they at least tried working with you?
Nothing like toxic peat man 🤯

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

That sucks entirely too much bro.
That is def a pain
I would have been pissed too.
Hopefully they at least tried working with you?
Nothing like toxic peat man 🤯
yep got replacements .;.but same strains & same story, old seeds probly not refrigerated in storage, from 36 seeds total ( four strains) only 10 seeds germinated, than were transplanted to peat that tested at 4ph afterwards the damage was already done :-(, cloned the most vigorous survivor of each last week , they are flowering in the flower tents, not looking amazing at least will get some return from them. But horrible un-proper selection because of everything. had to choose the strongest, lets hope they are fire because that's what i was forced to clone. Deadhead OG and Purple Chem saved. But lost black kush and purple diesel zero germination on those.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
yep got replacements .;.but same strains & same story, old seeds probly not refrigerated in storage, from 36 seeds total ( four strains) only 10 seeds germinated, than were transplanted to peat that tested at 4ph afterwards the damage was already done :-(, cloned the most vigorous survivor of each last week , they are flowering in the flower tents, not looking amazing at least will get some return from them. But horrible un-proper selection because of everything. had to choose the strongest, lets hope they are fire because that's what i was forced to clone.
Well, my money is on them being a certified
Bangers 👊🏻🤡

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
yep got replacements .;.but same strains & same story, old seeds probly not refrigerated in storage, from 36 seeds total ( four strains) only 10 seeds germinated, than were transplanted to peat that tested at 4ph afterwards the damage was already done :-(, cloned the most vigorous survivor of each last week , they are flowering in the flower tents, not looking amazing at least will get some return from them. But horrible un-proper selection because of everything. had to choose the strongest, lets hope they are fire because that's what i was forced to clone. Deadhead OG and Purple Chem saved. But lost black kush and purple diesel zero germination on those.
run of bad luck is all, you've got this.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Supersoil (Rev 1) diluted for seedlings - Water only so far, in 20 days first top dress will be made :-)
Kid Pambele's & Cereza's ~10 days from sprout

View attachment 2121960

have a great weedkend fellow growers
cheers!
Damn that’s a nice setup fam! 👊👊

I have been thinking of picking up those rings what brand are those? or similar but when watering I was just gunna hook it to a 10 gallon res and small pump that I can just turn on when needed, basically just a res I’d fill every week and when I need to water I can just do it manually. I work long hours it would be sick to be able to use a Wi-Fi enabled switch and water while I’m away using my cameras in the tents, would extend away time up to a week (or more depending on res size) being able to water remotely like that

Thanks mate!
Feeling great getting back to organics
Let's do this sir !!!
And this is why I love organic top dress, no mixing neuts, no PH’ing constantly just some water needed and a top dress once a month 😁

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

run of bad luck is all, you've got this.
True, it happens and we have no control over that, Quality Control when mixing peat perlite and lime shouldn't be overlooked by manufacturing, it's high priced media used for high value crops. It's a PITA but I'm over that, no more using peat, here in my country coco is very available much cheaper high quality and locally made, much more stable on ph (and it's very well washed for tannins and sodium).

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Damn that’s a nice setup fam! 👊👊

I have been thinking of picking up those rings what brand are those? or similar but when watering I was just gunna hook it to a 10 gallon res and small pump that I can just turn on when needed, basically just a res I’d fill every week and when I need to water I can just do it manually. I work long hours it would be sick to be able to use a Wi-Fi enabled switch and water while I’m away using my cameras in the tents, would extend away time up to a week (or more depending on res size) being able to water remotely like that

And this is why I love organic top dress, no mixing neuts, no PH’ing constantly just some water needed and a top dress once a month 😁
The bow drippers are netafim netbow there's 12cm and 25cm version's (4 and 8 drippers each)
Yes you could find tuya enabled solenoids and a tuya wifi gateway to workout a remote wifi on/off irrigation, or even simpler automate it with a digital timer, x time on every x days , Or x time on x times per day, there's many valid possibilities.
IR cameras are known to cause some poblems.with night time sensitive crops in some scientific studies tho.

Those drippers work better at around 30psi on the lines to even distribution of water, and you control how.much water per time with different button drippers before the line connected to the bows.

I use a 60psi pump with rainbird 30psi reduction piece, one for the veg tent and another one for the flower tents system, I have brass quick releases so I can use one pump for everything.

Monday I post pictures of the setup if you want ;-)

Last edited:
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

So good to have you back around on the reg.
Just take it easy when it’s stale time 🤣
Always clean.
Always tight.
oh yeah hehehe 100% organics there's only one thing to go easy, waterings :-), will do a little "dry back" see if her bounce back, not much to do other than wait for her to decide what she wants from life LOL

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

This is what happens when you get a bad peat batch testing at 4ph (manufacturer Lime mixing procedure, QA failed) big ass fail 🤬

15 days 12/12
Deadhead OG only cloned the biggest one that kinda recovered
Deadhead OG 15 days 12 12

Purple Chem recovered better cloned the 3 most healthy
Purple Chem 13 days 12 12

Mom's
purple chem#6 | Powerade acidental BX1 | Purple Chem#2 (all those on chem ferts will change clones of them for super soil in two weeks probly)
Empty for Purple Chem#4 super soil | empty for Powerade BX1 super soil | Deadhead Og#2 already in super soil
Moms

Rooting Purple Chemdog #4 Monster cropped | Purple Cherry seedlings (gift from a friend) | Rooting PWR BX1
there's some cerezas in the veg tent not growing really well.. not in the mood to wait for them, fuck that, ninja chop ASAP lol
Clones and purple cherry seeds

Last edited:
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

The bow drippers are netafim netbow there's 12cm and 25cm version's (4 and 8 drippers each)
Yes you could find tuya enabled solenoids and a tuya wifi gateway to workout a remote wifi on/off irrigation, or even simpler automate it with a digital timer, x time on every x days , Or x time on x times per day, there's many valid possibilities.
IR cameras are known to cause some poblems.with night time sensitive crops in some scientific studies tho.

Those drippers work better at around 30psi on the lines to even distribution of water, and you control how.much water per time with different button drippers before the line connected to the bows.

I use a 60psi pump with rainbird 30psi reduction piece, one for the veg tent and another one for the flower tents system, I have brass quick releases so I can use one pump for everything.

Monday I post pictures of the setup if you want ;-)
@Mikedin tagging in case you missed it 👊
Cheers!

Top Bottom