The Trasher's Sunny Corner of Dank

• Thread starter Trash_2002
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Will post testing in progress of the super soil revisions:

Rev_1 is Coco, Perlite & EWC 40/40/20 + organic amendments
Rev_2 is Coco, Perlite & EWC 40/40/20 + organic amendments (2x NPK 8-8-8 in this revision)
Rev_3 is Coco, Peat, Perlite & EWC 20/20/40/20 + organic amendments (2x NPK 8-8-8 in this revision too)

Revision 3 is still cooking, but there are clones recently rooted transplanted to Rev_2 and Rev_1 test clone is already growing.

Supersoil Rev_1
Deadhead OG#1 test clone, 3L pot, is a bit low on Nitrogen so adjustments has been made as stated, otherwise its a healthy fast growing Plant, very strong branching and beautiful leaves, the recipe is going in the right direction for sure :-)
Supersoil Rev 1 Deadhead OG test clone

Last edited:
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Supersoil Rev_1
Deadhead OG#1, 20 days after rooted/transplant, since it was hungry in the low nitrogen soil i gave it a liquid kelp,fish, bokashi & Molasses 12h aerated tea feed. She loved it. she will be cloned in some days to populate the veg tent, will also use a clone of her to reset this mom in the Rev_3 soil already.
Deadhead OG 1 Super Soil Rev 1

Super Soil Rev_2
Powerade BX1, 5 days from rooted/transplant, it started with much better green than Rev_1 test clone
Powerade BX1 Super Soil Rev 2

Super Soil Rev_3
Cheesy Rider S1, 2 days after rooted/transplant, even better green in it :-)
Cheesy Rider S1 Super Soil Rev 3

Last edited:
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Powerade Bx1, 10 days from rooted/transplant, already topped once, proper green, i think the amount of amendments in rev_2 super soil is pretty good :-)
View attachment 2140206

New clones on the way for the first 100% organic full cycle
Powerade Bx1 | Purple Chem#6 | Deadhead OG #1
View attachment 2140207
purple chem sounds great, you still have the cheese rider clone trash that stuff looked awesome.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

sounds great man, ive had that 98 bubba before in a bubblecheese where really nice, bet that and the chem would mix perfect.
Pre98 bubba was crossed a lot, it brings the color and that old school taste, not the best yields but top quality,
had a Bubba Fire clone , (pre 98 bubba x White Fire) from top dawg too, was crazy good.
Old top dawg gear was top shelf, everything i tried growing and smoking from friends were A+.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

beautiful, pretty similar bud structure and colors, amazing genetics !
yep it was circa 2011 tho :-)
yeh thats round about the time i started to smoke all the stardawgs, around 2014. theres 2 main good ones a green one and a purple one the purple has a awesome like chem taste with kinda fruity background😁 green one is more chem gassy type. still really good but i prefer the purple ones taste👍

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

All under 2x35w of king brite lm301h quantum boards. Bonsai Style Moms in 3 Liter pots.

Super Soil Rev_1
Deadhead OG one week after cutting 80% of the plant for clones, she is living life, this one i have to give a nice kelp extract, fish hydrolisate, bokashi and molasses tea every week so she is happy, the others water only.
Deadhead og after cloning ss rev 1

Super Soil Rev_2
Powerade bx1, 17 days from rooted/transplanted, topped 2 times already
Powerade bx1 ss rev 2

Super Soil Rev_3
Purple Chem#6, 5 days after Rooted/Transplanted, already topped once.

Purple chem ss rev 3

Last edited:
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Clones rooted in 16 days and transplanted in the Rev_3 supersoil, presoaked with a very light aerated tea of Alquifish and Biobokashi, Ph'd to 6.5,
fish hydrolisate make the tea end in 4.5 ph witch i'm not really keen to put in my soil that low.
Only this first pre soak i let a little runoff to take place so i'm sure the media is properly saturated.

4 Deadhead OG
4 Purple Chem #6
2 Powerade bx1 (still untested)

The best 8 will go to flower tents in 45-60 days, in 7 gallon pots.
Clones Transplanted super soil rev 3

I was out of EWC so the tea didn't got any this time tho, aerated for 24h.
Alquifish  Biobokashi  molasses ACT

Last edited:
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Clones rooted in 16 days and transplanted in the Rev_3 supersoil, presoaked with a very light aerated tea of Alquifish and Biobokashi, Ph'd to 6.5,
fish hydrolisate make the tea end in 4.5 ph witch i'm not really keen to put in my soil that low.
Only this first pre soak i let a little runoff to take place so i'm sure the media is properly saturated.

4 Deadhead OG
4 Purple Chem #6
2 Powerade bx1 (still untested)

The best 8 will go to flower tents in 45-60 days, in 7 gallon pots.
View attachment 2147016

I was out of EWC so the tea didn't got any this time tho, aerated for 24h.
View attachment 2147015
Looking good Trash! I've heard lots of benefits from using an airstone in worm tea or compost tea. Makes me want to just stick an airstone in all my feed mixes just to see if anything happens.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Looking good Trash! I've heard lots of benefits from using an airstone in worm tea or compost tea. Makes me want to just stick an airstone in all my feed mixes just to see if anything happens.
Thank you Tumble :-)
it's always beneficial, even in chemical feeding. Roots love oxygen.
In organic teas is mandatory so it doesn't breed anaerobic bacteria after 24h.

Top Bottom