Upload 2017 1 12 23 35 44

flip tomarrow in the pm. lol.

Upload 2017 1 12 23 31 52
Upload 2017 1 12 23 32 28
Upload 2017 1 12 23 32 55
grayarea

grayarea

. Oh... Well I was just commenting on the females. Lol

i think its like 30 seed companies or so in there still.

basically if im looking for a light dep strain i want the most haze. not chem or kush that comes out maybe better then indoor (don't need but that seems to be the prize).

its like bread sticks and ranch to me if outdoor is all indoor strains that don't really do as well as outdoor strains could be doing in their place. its pretty good but its not like a meal.

for regular outdoor i want the ones that finish. not ones i have to add or subtract from to make finish. had alot last year outdoors that were weeks slower then i needed them to be.
Upload 2017 1 13 11 40 57

Deadsy

Deadsy

i think its like 30 seed companies or so in there still.

basically if im looking for a light dep strain i want the most haze. not chem or kush that comes out maybe better then indoor (don't need but that seems to be the prize).

its like bread sticks and ranch to me if outdoor is all indoor strains that don't really do as well as outdoor strains could be doing in their place. its pretty good but its not like a meal.

for regular outdoor i want the ones that finish. not ones i have to add or subtract from to make finish. had alot last year outdoors that were weeks slower then i needed them to be.
View attachment 659510
Yeah man I've just started growing indoors and using feminized within the last few years I really would rather grow some big ass redwood sized sativas.

B

Burned Haze

How about stop growing commmerical? You whine too much about everything from growing to genetics when my guess the current laws give you cash when your neighbor or anyone could do better growing better once the laws make it actually require a license , lab testing and grow area,process requirements & then some ( not saying your not a grower , your just homegrown . Not Monsanto )

I'm sure you have made enough $$ that you could get a real education (if you haven't ) and then make something your life or invest in a non-wild west business and become on the books.not dissing just seeing a guy who's investing into something that's gone very very soon and the law wants every penny for it!

Last edited by a moderator:
grayarea

grayarea

How about stop growing commmerical? You whine too much about everything from growing to genetics when my guess the current laws give you cash when your neighbor or anyone could do better growing better once the laws make it actually require a license , lab testing and grow area,process requirements & then some ( not saying your not a grower , your just homegrown . Not Monsanto )

I'm sure you have made enough $$ that you could get a real education (if you haven't ) and then make something your life or invest in a non-wild west business and become on the books.not dissing just seeing a guy who's investing into something that's gone very very soon and the law wants every penny for it!

Its 1 light and my own brand of seeds. nothing commercial about it.

grayarea

grayarea

Lol. u need to only do that 1 time and then call it quits. i learned this from my friend from india. he is very good at the part you are trying to explain to me. he is more evolved then you are because he is past that part already and you were trying to take me to that part at the beginning of my outdoor last year just like you are trying to take me to that part this year at the beginning of indoor.. all that part to me is being a knife salesman.

if you flip and reverse my thoughts on myself it just makes me the stereo type that you hate to be called in life. so dont try to do that each post or pay check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom