The Trouble With Money.

• Thread starter grayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
grayarea

grayarea

Love that shot bro! These are the petski crosses?

yea its in there. dj short kaia kush x petski is the one i would be growing right now. never got attacked like that before i made all the seed crosses. lol.

end of day 1.

hour 1 of day 2.
Upload 2017 1 14 19 55 51

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This is the best way i can display the glitch. Ruins the "ride". Never had not one girl not complain or not say im crazy. she hasnt gone to bed yet and im typing up end of day 1 before the end or after the end tomorrow.

luke-skywalker-on-tatooine.jpg
I see two moons 1 fortheplug 1 fortheload

grayarea

grayarea

Richard prince should play the most interesting man in the world
The problem is the rules the army leaves are good sometimes but they get broken instantly cause of where they come from. Then the cop rules are workable but bad because they are pre broken which is why the army rules are kinda nice cause its the same end result for me either way regardless of the locations.

its like if ur in the army main problem is you cant make it to the place ur suppose to be or shoot straight. with the cop games its like i have no where to be and then they are asking me why i didn't show up alot of the time. so idk what to do there. There is no like safe locations. with the army there is safe locations. basically the cops let the kids into the places on purpose too often.
Upload 2017 1 15 13 54 6

Last edited:
grayarea

grayarea

you cant pay for both lines of clothing and think u are seriously being a real person. makes u a clown to buy both then try to vote on sports or drugs.
16114046_554176184752930_9096916364646143999_n.jpg

15965606_554176221419593_2442040413584534769_n.jpg

16114615_554178821419333_5794445521038183378_n.jpg

soserthc1

soserthc1

I dunno man you got me googling zanax and looking into the owner of the Timberwolves ,

Fuck I'm trying to watch the game.
Is there points to all this mind fucking

grayarea

grayarea

i still cant get over this part. it makes me feel 'cheated' i guess when i see seamaiden was in my thread and never posted. i have no idea why. its cause i know she thought at least something and didn't say it i guess. like whispering. its funny but its not cause its like the members list is not the same as that and then its who logged in and stuff like that.

this happens in real life to. lol. but its like maybe just maybe i said everything right and nothing left for her to say. which is how it should be if she is coming to my thread for info.
Upload 2017 1 15 21 44 38

grayarea

grayarea

if ur selling weed to the most rich line of people ur not really allowed to use it during that time or expected to use a sober +1 to sell it to that party or its an insult because they cant get as high as you and will feel animosity towards you for displaying that level of comfort in front of them in a place they have to 2x pay for to feel safe in.

"A slingshot around the sun, you pick up enough speed, you're in time warp. If you don't – you're fried."
Leonard McCoy, 2286 (Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home)
latest

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
i still cant get over this part. it makes me feel 'cheated' i guess when i see seamaiden was in my thread and never posted. i have no idea why. its cause i know she thought at least something and didn't say it i guess. like whispering. its funny but its not cause its like the members list is not the same as that and then its who logged in and stuff like that.

this happens in real life to. lol. but its like maybe just maybe i said everything right and nothing left for her to say. which is how it should be if she is coming to my thread for info.
View attachment 660153
Sometimes it's like kindergarten they come in just to check to see if your playing by the rules with no intention of ever participating. Just like in real life. I think she likes your info but doesn't want to admit it to herself because that would be contradicting how she feels about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom